who's been recently tagged?

MeanLaureen said:
And count me in as another fan of Greys Anatomy :) Although my crush is on another doctor from another show.. any guesses? :love:

And feel free to start whatever fan threads you guys would like! That is why we gave you guys the Creative Community board.. so you can talk about the little "non crafty" things you love in life :)

hmm...another dr from another show? If you would have said from GA, I would have guessed McSteamy... because he is mighty fine too! :teeth:
So, who's your crush?? 'Fess up!!

:teeth:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I don't watch Grey's Anatomy (yet!), but I'm planning to get it from Netflix this summer and watch the 1st season (and hopefully the 2nd) before the 3rd starts! I just know I'm going to love it! :banana:

you will love it!! And just give up on getting any work done on Monday mornings, because all you'll want to do at work is talk to people about it.
Oh wait, we're talking about you, not me... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think the tag fairy must target tall people. I can just tell.

Shorties of the world, unite! Tag free shorties should join together. ;)

Thanks tag fairy!!! Although now my brainless vices are there for all the world to see. :thumbsup2

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
hmm...another dr from another show? If you would have said from GA, I would have guessed McSteamy... because he is mighty fine too! :teeth:
So, who's your crush?? 'Fess up!!

:teeth:

Yep, he's from another show, another network all together. Probably not your typical "McDreamy" type doctor but he could take my temperature anytime :smooth:

Here's a hint. If I married him in real life.. I would have a very weird name ;)

MeanLaureen said:
Yep, he's from another show, another network all together. Probably not your typical "McDreamy" type doctor but he could take my temperature anytime :smooth:

Here's a hint. If I married him in real life.. I would have a very weird name ;)

ooh, I think I know......Hugh Laurie?? (If so, I love him too...that's a great show!!)

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
ooh, I think I know......Hugh Laurie?? (If so, I love him too...that's a great show!!)
wow, I didn't see this post and thought y'all would laugh at me when I posted this on another thread...He is on the cover of a magazine this week and he looks hot! :love:

lewdyan1 said:
wow, I didn't see this post and thought y'all would laugh at me when I posted this on another thread...He is on the cover of a magazine this week and he looks hot! :love:

LOL...and I just posted that again in response to seeing your post on the other thread! He's great....even if he's grumpy! :teeth:

patchchild said:
I think the tag fairy must target tall people. I can just tell.

Shorties of the world, unite! Tag free shorties should join together. ;)

woo hoo....you got one!!!! (and a very profound one, I might add!!) :teeth:

Congrats to all the newly tagged!!! Tag fairies, you rock!

lewdyan1 said:

You know what is so wrong about my House love? His personality on the TV show? 110% JUST like my oldest brother. Somehow that is just wrong...

And here I thought the tagging was over and it was safe to open my mouth again. Guess not. Guess I'll have to go back to watching what I say.

Tag fairy, you have a great sense of humor. :teeth:

Wow, look at you guys! Congrats on all the new tags :teeth:

I just had to chime in after reading about you House viewers.... nobody I know watches, so I was glad to see I'm not alone! DH and I absolutely love it :thumbsup2

The tag fairy is working hard tonight! Thank you!!

I just have to say that I had a really REALLY crappy day at work today and I was going to do a quick check of the DIS and head to bed early. Turns out I had a ton of fun, got tagged 3 times(!!) and laughed my head off. I'm for sure in a better mood now!

In fact, I have to say that I'm feeling rather warm and fuzzy. ;) :thumbsup2

woo hoo----another one for me!!! :yay: my DH is still crabby about the mcdreamy one...think I shouldn't mention the Kiefer one... :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks, tag fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I got one too. Thank you Tag Fairy, I've been trying to think of something witty to say so I could get one, who knew I should just say Matthew McConaughey was yummy. :thumbsup2

New England Eeyore said:
Thanks! It will be, because I have the day off! And the plans for the day include.... scrapping!!

I hope you have fun and enjoy scrapping!! Wish I could spend a day scrapping. :)

boy she or they have been very busy. I thought all the tag fairies were gone :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter