who's been recently tagged?

Me too. I'm new and had seen the tags on others and wondered how they got them and all of a sudden today I sign on and low and behold, I've been hit... :rotfl2:

It's a Small Tag After All... :goodvibes
I can go on & on!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry! It's late, & I am feeling a little dopey!! (no pun intended!!) (OKAY maybe a little :rotfl2: :rotfl: pun intended!!)

look at all y'all...

guess this was a good thread after all... :)

hey! I got another one! :rotfl:

I am still waiting...heavy sigh...

I think it is totally unfair that my DH (GoofyDad869) got tagged before me. You see, for the first two years I haunted these boards (okay, I am not a prolific poster) he made fun of me for being "geeky" about the DIS. Then, one day, he DISCOVERS the boards and became totally addicted. His post count went over mine the first month.

So, Dear, who's the biggest geek in the family now?!?

I kept telling myself that I didn't have a tag because I've only been on the DIS for a little over a year but now I am realizing that I'm in my tagging prime...so now I'm paranoid that I'm just not witty enough :guilty:
Or maybe I'm just witty at the wrong times. At least I know now that if I'm tagless that I only have myself to blame.

<----would give up chocolate for a day to get a new tag. :rotfl2:
Seriously? Seriously!!! ( :rotfl: anyone else watch Grey's Anatomy?? :love: )

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
<----would give up chocolate for a day to get a new tag. :rotfl2:
Seriously? Seriously!!! ( :rotfl: anyone else watch Grey's Anatomy?? :love: )

I love Grey's Anatomy... I married my own "McDreamy".. :lmao:

PrincessNancy96 said:
I love Grey's Anatomy... I married my own "McDreamy".. :lmao:

ooh, McDreamy... :love: just adore him!! :teeth: (My DH just doesn't get why I love that show so much... go figure! :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )
Really though, it IS an awesome show (but the eye candy is certainly a bonus!!) :teeth:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
ooh, McDreamy... :love: just adore him!! :teeth: (My DH just doesn't get why I love that show so much... go figure! :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )
Really though, it IS an awesome show (but the eye candy is certainly a bonus!!) :teeth:

I think he is a cutie!!! He makes the show worth watching!!! I really enjoy that show...but I will tell ya.. Addison gets on my nerves... They definitely gave us someone to dislike! lol

PrincessNancy96 said:
I think he is a cutie!!! He makes the show worth watching!!! I really enjoy that show...but I will tell ya.. Addison gets on my nerves... They definitely gave us someone to dislike! lol

oh, I know...she makes me nuts! I am going through serious withdrawal here with these few weeks of no new episodes.

We should start a new OT thread here for the McCreativeGreysFans on here. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I just LOVE to rehash just about every scene after a new episode!! :teeth:

Ok, I finally figured out what the tags are! Too cute! Hopefully the fairy will visit me one day! When you wish upon a star dreams come true!

:thumbsup2

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
oh, I know...she makes me nuts! I am going through serious withdrawal here with these few weeks of no new episodes.

We should start a new OT thread here for the McCreativeGreysFans on here. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I just LOVE to rehash just about every scene after a new episode!! :teeth:

I believe we get a new episode this Sunday!!!! I'm almost postive that is what I saw last night.. Did you happen to watch the preview of Brian? That was actually pretty good too!!
McCreativeGreyFans! :rotfl2:

Hey, I come back from a long holiday week at work to find out that the Tag Fairy must have been partnering with the Easter Bunny!! Too cool! I even got a tag myself :)

And count me in as another fan of Greys Anatomy :) Although my crush is on another doctor from another show.. any guesses? :love:

And feel free to start whatever fan threads you guys would like! That is why we gave you guys the Creative Community board.. so you can talk about the little "non crafty" things you love in life :)

I got tagged yesterday by the tag fairy/Easter bunny! Awesome! And to think my mother thought nothing good would ever come of the fact I didn't iron! :rotfl2:

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy (yet!), but I'm planning to get it from Netflix this summer and watch the 1st season (and hopefully the 2nd) before the 3rd starts! I just know I'm going to love it! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter