who's been recently tagged?

1st tag ever! :tink:

Hmm..now how did I just know that sentence was going to be the
tag line! :teeth:

No more naked DISing! :rotfl2:

Jean

I've been tagged!! Served me right for 'fessing up to my domestic inadequacies!! :thumbsup2
Thanks Tag Fairy!

This thread could be a lesson on how to be tagged...or maybe not because I'm naked and can't iron but I still don't have one. Of course I don't watch Grey's Anatomy so maybe that is the missing link in the tagging trifecta. Maybe if I watch it next week, naked, while ironing and DIS-ing a tag could be mine too...or maybe I'm just trying too hard...

BeccaGrace said:
This thread could be a lesson on how to be tagged...or maybe not because I'm naked and can't iron but I still don't have one. Of course I don't watch Grey's Anatomy so maybe that is the missing link in the tagging trifecta. Maybe if I watch it next week, naked, while ironing and DIS-ing a tag could be mine too...or maybe I'm just trying too hard...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I got tagged and I don't watch Grey's Anatomy and I don't think I've every ironed naked (maybe in bra & panties?).

Made my morning and I feel so -

:cool1:

The tags have just been flying around here. Definately time to start watching what I say. That will be both a change and a challenge. They make for great reading though!

:woohoo: THANK YOU TAG FAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm so excited...but I don't know how to celebrate because all the people I'm calling to tell I got a tag have NO idea of what I'm talking about.

And they say Hallmark has a card for all occasions but there is not one 'Thank you Tag Fairy' one in the bunch!

I knew my nudity and non-ironing would pay off some day. I just can't wipe the smile off my face! :banana:

I got another tag last night as well!! Yay! So cool, I love having a Mike Vrabel tagline!! :) Thanks TF!!

i got one too!!!!! :banana:
my mother just came home from the hospital, so i have not been on in a long time. checking the dis for one second and that's what i found!!! yea!!!

no only do i hate the missing crock pot sticky, i hate sticky crock pots!!!!!

b-t-w i am a big grey's fan. i just love mcdreamy! :love: & we also watch house too! that's a great show.

I had almost given up on this place with the reorganization or the boards (I'm easily confused) and look! I got a tag! Thank you!

Cue the choir!

[Sunlight streaming from the sky through a break in the clouds and shining directly on me]

"Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"

Look................I got tagged! Thank you most wonderful and gracious tag fairy! :cool1:

awesomepinktink said:
Could someone please tell me what the tag fary is and what it means :rolleyes1 Man being a newbie is rough!

tags are the profound little sayings underneath your name...in color (usually :lmao: ).... if the "tag fairy" is amused by something that you write in a post, you might find it in a "tag" one day!!! Good luck! :thumbsup2

I got tagged last week on the pet peeves thread. Thanks tag fairy. Does this mean I'm it?

Oh, migosh! She struck again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter