• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Gonna Have More Fun? Two PTR's for the Price of One!

I'm off to read your CBR and Poly reviews, but I first I had to say this......

YOU'RE FAST!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Loved reading your reviews of CBR and the Poly. When DH gets up from his nap gonna have him read them too. Both are resorts he has never wanted to stay at. Maybe your reviews will change his mind.

So glad Jo is having a great day at DHS. I love that park but when we were there last and it was so very very crowded I just did not enjoy it at all.

Thanks Sheila. :) I hope your DH enjoys the reviews too!

Jodi & family are having a great day. She said it's finally not crowded. And no rain!! They are headed to Epcot this evening.

I'm off to read your CBR and Poly reviews, but I first I had to say this......

YOU'RE FAST!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy! :wizard:

I know, I wanted to get something done before DH's surgery. It could be awhile before I get to the TR.

Great reviews of the resorts! As always, you are so detailed and I'm sure very helpful for anyone about to stay there. No help to me, of course. :sad::teeth:

Great to hear the updates on Jodi and that the weather and crowds are not a problem. :thumbsup2

Speaking of Jodi, I went to Target today, and since I just had 1 bag (and no cart) I tried to nonchalantly slip into the bathroom for a sniff. :blush: Let's just say all Target bathrooms are not created equal. It smelled like......a bathroom. :eek: I was in and out in 5 seconds - must have looked pretty funny if someone was watching! Somebody else said their Target bathroom wasn't so magical either. Shawna, I think? Can you imagine someone just tuning into this PTR? :rotfl2:

Kim!! I looked for you too! I can't believe we never saw each other. We spent a ton of time at the resort. We were at the main pool Thursday and Friday afternoon. And the quiet pool Wednesday and Saturday. We walked the grounds Friday afternoon and Saturday evening. Spent Friday evening on the beach watching Wishes! Guess we should have exchanged phone numbers. :upsidedow What building were you in?

We were in Tahiti with a partial lagoon view! :thumbsup2 Free upgrade! :woohoo: Rm 1015 Main Floor last room on the Tokelau side right on the corner! I could look out my window and see Space Mountain! :cool1:

Great pictures!

Me thinks you were looking at your husband taking the picture, and Jodi was looking at her husband taking the same picture with his camera, as you are both looking in different directions. ;)

Great reviews of the resorts! As always, you are so detailed and I'm sure very helpful for anyone about to stay there. No help to me, of course. :sad::teeth:

Great to hear the updates on Jodi and that the weather and crowds are not a problem. :thumbsup2

Speaking of Jodi, I went to Target today, and since I just had 1 bag (and no cart) I tried to nonchalantly slip into the bathroom for a sniff. :blush: Let's just say all Target bathrooms are not created equal. It smelled like......a bathroom. :eek: I was in and out in 5 seconds - must have looked pretty funny if someone was watching! Somebody else said their Target bathroom wasn't so magical either. Shawna, I think? Can you imagine someone just tuning into this PTR? :rotfl2:

:lmao: I have to say my Target bathroom doesn't smell so magical either! I thought it was just me.

Yep,...it was me...our bathroom has no good smell..EVER!!

We were in Tahiti with a partial lagoon view! :thumbsup2 Free upgrade! :woohoo: Rm 1015 Main Floor last room on the Tokelau side right on the corner! I could look out my window and see Space Mountain! :cool1:

We were in Tokelau,our view was ok, not great, we were on the back side of the building and were right next to where the side door opens and the people drive the cart full of laundry out...AND the staff would come out and hang around there and smoke. No offense to any smokers here, but I am VERY allergic and I could constantly smell it..which of course was followed by a burning throat and watery eyes...so, not a good spot. The first time we were there, I forgot what building it was, but there were palm trees right out the window/door and we could see the mono whoooosh past...it was great that time!
Glad Jo is hving a great time and low crowds!!!

Update on Jodi:

Today they slept in a bit and spent most of the morning at the resort and had breakfast in the CL lounge. They headed to Epcot and had lunch at LeCellier and said it was very good. :goodvibes She said the sun is shining bright today and it's HOT!! I think they are going to DTD tonight to do some shopping!

Thank Teri! :goodvibes Glad you enjoyed them.

We are a bunch of Target bathroom sniffers, aren't we?! :lmao:

I can't believe we never saw each other!! I'm glad you were happy with your room too! :goodvibes
Great pictures!

Me thinks you were looking at your husband taking the picture, and Jodi was looking at her husband taking the same picture with his camera, as you are both looking in different directions. ;)

I think you are right! :laughing:

That's so weird! I know Jo does TGM (or at least she used to), so I went over to take a look and he has all parks except for MK as green. :guilty:

I hope they were still able to see and do what they wanted. I know how the JoBird's feel about Epcot :cloud9::lovestruc:cloud9:

Shelly, I hope your DH's surgery tomorrow goes very smoothly and quickly. I know he is ready to get this behind him and on to feeling better. I will be thinking about y'all tomorrow and saying a prayer that all goes well, as I'm sure it will! :goodvibes

Hey peeps! Sorry Jodi's day at Epcot was so crowded...and Shelly, hope your Hubbys surgery is totally uneventful and it's a speedy recovery! Will say a prayer for you all!

Good Luck today Shelly for your DH's surgery and a speedy recovery :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter