Why is Disney doing this to me!!!

Unfortunately, without the printed confirmations that Disney sends out with every reservation and modification, you will not be able to tell who made the mistake. Granted, the CM on the phone may have changed the dates in mistake at the time you switched resorts, but the travel agent dropped the ball on this without picking up the error on the printed confirmation.

I am glad that it has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Whew! :) I read this whole thread, moosebug, and also believed that Dreams Unlimited should pick up the remaining cost. I am SO relieved to hear that they are paying the difference!!! I did not use a travel agent to book this Disney vacation, but now, I will not hesitate to use Dreams Unlimited in the future. I'm glad that this worked out for you!!! Now, GO TO DISNEYWORLD, AND HAVE A GREAT 6 NIGHTS!!!!! :teeth:

moosebug,

so happy for you.
have a wonderful honeymoon!!! :bounce: :bounce:

WOW.. is P.O.R. really worth $2000.00 for 6 nights??

Personally if I was spending alot of a room I would book 6 nights in a monorail
resort. but that's just me.

Originally posted by PoohSizedDH
WOW.. is P.O.R. really worth $2000.00 for 6 nights??

Personally if I was spending alot of a room I would book 6 nights in a monorail
resort. but that's just me.

This is for a Discovery Magic package if I remember correctly from the earlier post. It covers hotel cost, park tickets and 2 Magical Wishes features per person per day. The features are a list of activites or dining options so its likely they could eat 2 meals daily. I'd say its great over all price

Anyway Moosebug I'm glad DU stepped up and decided to cover the other half of the mistake. I think it was the right thing for them to do. So you are back to under $1000 left on your package total wooohooo!!!!! (I'm half way to having my Boardwalk reservation paid!!!) . Have a great time and a Great Belated Honeymoon!

PS you might have them add to your reservation that you are taking your belated honeymoon. On our Feb trip we celebrated out 10th wedding anniversary. I had them note that on our reservations and for the first 2 days of our trip there was a little something special in our room. (at the contemporary) It really added magic to that trip :)

I book disney all day long. We get yellow confirmations in the mail 7-10 after a booking is made, we make copies of them and forward them to our clients. Go to your agents office and tell her you would like a copy of your confirmation.

Please people, don't lump us all together, I am a very good agent and I have gotten incorrect confirmations from Disney, be it a name spelled incorrectly or incorrect days.

Also so glad to hear that you got this settled. I am sure this thread was the topic of quite a few DU agents, and just to confirm, yes DU was started by the same people that started these boards, so you know they are listening! Without blaming Disney or your agent, I just want to say that it is wonderful customer service for them to do this for you, as they were under no obligation to eat the other portion, since it is only specualtion that it was their agents fault. To many businesses have forgotten the art of good customer service and satisfaction and it is nice to see that there are still some around that think about their future business and not just their present business. I have never used DU, but have always had great accurate quotes from them and quick replies to emails I've sent. If I were going to use someone for my Disney trip, I wouldn't hesitate to use them, and now after seeing what they did for you, it makes me feel even more confident that they would provide excellent service. They have earned a customer in me because of what they were willing to do for you. Congrats for being under $1000! I know how you feel, I just made our final payment for our Dec trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter