why people are always asking about In 'n Out

In and Out is great.

You can order animal style which is extra sauce. You can also order with lettuce instead of the bun.

mmmmmm i love their grilled cheese....
and fries extra well done!!

Yup, In & Out is great. But once you try a burger from Five Guys, you'll never go back to In & Out!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Not only is it good, but it was the first ever drive-thru. :thumbsup2

Lots of people ask because they do not have one in their area. We like to go to places we can't at home when on vacation.

In & out is really not that good. Their fries taste like deep fried cardboard and animal style makes them even worse. McDonalds is MUCH better. (please dont kill me)

Yup, In & Out is great. But once you try a burger from Five Guys, you'll never go back to In & Out!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

A Five Guys just opened up near us, I liked it, but like In & Out much better. Probably because I grew up with In & Out. :goodvibes

I agree about Five Guys and In-N-Out having great burgers, but saying McDonald's burgers is the worst is not true.

In & out is really not that good. Their fries taste like deep fried cardboard and animal style makes them even worse. McDonalds is MUCH better. (please dont kill me)

ITA!! In & Out is fairly new to Utah, so we stopped with my family a few weeks ago. We all thought it was pretty gross. The burger was okay, but highly overrated. The fries were inedible. We all left hungry! It was a major disappointment. I'm not a huge McD's fan, but I would go there before going to In & Out again!

ITA!! In & Out is fairly new to Utah, so we stopped with my family a few weeks ago. We all thought it was pretty gross. The burger was okay, but highly overrated. The fries were inedible. We all left hungry! It was a major disappointment. I'm not a huge McD's fan, but I would go there before going to In & Out again!

I felt this exact same way the first time I went to In & Out. The fries were all end pieces and were cold and hard. I thought they were horrible! I didn't go back for a few years because of that experience. I have tried again the last year or so and it wasn't quite the horrible experience I had the first time. But I still don't understand all they hype. Though my family loves them.

I have tried 5 Guys and I do like them much better. Though they are a bit pricey, you do get what you pay for in quality.

What are Animal Style fries? And to add what said about the Animal Style burger, they also add grilled diced onions (as opposed to fresh sliced) along with the extra sauce.

I have to agree about the fries, they are horrible, a waste of calories in my opinion. However, I do LOVE their burgers!

I have to agree about the fries, absolutely disgusting :crazy2: Soggy, stringy, no taste. The burgers were ok, but I was expecting a whole lot more.

And if you want to try Five Guys while visiting Disneyland, there's one about 6 or 7 miles from the resort area.

Five Guys Tuskatella
1549 E Katella
Orange

The thing with In 'n Out's fries is that I think they have to grow on you. I wasn't sure about them the first few times I had them either but now I like them. I think they taste different because they cut the potatoes right there in the restaurant and cook them fresh. So there's no mashed up potatoes molded into fry shape or some sort of batter or something on them. They're just potatoes and that's it.

I really like In 'n Out but my favorite burgers are from Fudrucker's and Red Robin. Both more expensive though. I haven't tried Five Guys but I want to so I can compare.

This is my the perfect combination for me:

In n' out burger with grilled onions- mcdonald's fries - In n' out strawberry milkshake.

I just don't want to do a calorie count. :eek:

i personally LOVE in -n-out fries, i dont even want a burger just some fries with a chocolate milkshake to dip them in YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter