Will the shower soap/shampoo/lotion dispensers be put into DVC rooms?

The first day I checked into BLT (this past May), we got the small 1 ounce bottles. It was like, huh? Especially since BCV and AKV had the larger 2 ounce bottles.

On day 4, we got replenished with the 2 ounce bottles.

We are at Bay Lake Tower, first visit since March, and we are getting 'cruise size' toiletries -- the cruise green shampoo, plus conditioner, body wash and lotion. Beautiful H2O products.
We did not get new sets at the four-day Trash and Towel visit, but we didn't need them either.

We were just at AKL and had the new tubes and they got replenished on day 4, even got an extra set somehow. We didn't ask for extras.

Can someone please tell me, what are "cruise size" toiletries? I've never taken a cruise before, so I don't know.

Can someone please tell me, what are "cruise size" toiletries? I've never taken a cruise before, so I don't know.
They're roughly the same size as the tubes given out in the resorts, perhaps even the same thing (my memory fades on that aspect). ;)

disney.jpg

and H2O Spa (like the cruise line and DLR use) are much better than the regular H2O that the WDW resorts use (or did use....haven't been there since last Jan)

Am cruising now, and I do like the tubes. They are 2 oz size.

Late to the party but I’m on my Disney vacation here in boulder creek lodge villas, we haven’t been getting h2O spa soap like we have in the past, what gives?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter