With a Baby in Tow We Must Go-A Dec TR Update 2/22

Lori, I'm back and caught up (all Christmas stuff is put away; well, except hte outside stuff that Mark has to do). Yay for arrival and your room being ready. The room looks quite nice (never stayed at the YC). I love Alexander's outfit for the pool. I've often wondered about the pizza at the take-out window at the Boardwalk. Unfortunately, we just aren't fans of Florida pizza in general. I was very disappointed in my cupcake at the Boardwalk Bakery as well. How nice that the CL offered enough to take care of you all for dinner.

We still have our tree up as the inlaws are coming back from Europe tomorrow and we are going to celebrate Christmas with them late. All other decor is down and I was lazy this year and only put a wreath on the front door.

I agree with you that pizza in Florida isn't the best there is, but I wish I had gone with that instead of the lobster roll. It amazes me that the one at F&W is perfection and this one is not good. Different chefs I guess. The CL in the evening is plentiful, next time we are going to CL and no DDP. It's just way to much food with both, but at least this time 4 adults enjoyed it :) have a good weekend.

Enjoying reading your report especially since we'll be staying at the YC in April. Thank you for posting pics of the CL lounge. It's not on our list for this trip but it's definitely something I want to try for a future trip. :)

Enjoying reading your report especially since we'll be staying at the YC in April. Thank you for posting pics of the CL lounge. It's not on our list for this trip but it's definitely something I want to try for a future trip. :)

Your welcome! We don't do CL every trip but it sure is a nice addition to a vacation when we can afford it :)

Joining in. I'm enjoying your report so far. Alexander is just so cute - I love his wet suit for the pool. What better place for your first swim than Stormalong Bay ;)

Joining in. I'm enjoying your report so far. Alexander is just so cute - I love his wet suit for the pool. What better place for your first swim than Stormalong Bay ;)

So glad to have you here!! I agree SAB is an amazing spot for a first swim ;)

After dinner at the CL we ventured over to their lobby to look at the mini train display. The details were amazing and spot on. Their Christmas tree was one of my favorites of the trip the lighthouses and sailboats were very nice and upscale. We also checked out their gift shop and had a nice visit with one of the CM there. Afterwards we retired back to the BC for sleep and to prepare for our first park day!

Lori,, I'm with you. The Yacht Club was one of our favorite holiday decorated resorts. Mark loved that train and I really liked the tree.

The next morning we had breakfast in the CL which had a very nice selection. They no longer give bottles of water to take to the parks as we asked :( We strolled over to the back gate of WS, this makes a stay at an Epcot resort priceless for me. We stopped and had a few photos with the memory maker in Paris. I love walking through an empty WS. We had a fast pass plus for Test Track. My inlaws stayed with the baby then we switched and they rode it. After that we took Alexander on Finding Nemo which he loved, next was Spaceship Earth, poor baby was already getting tired and cried most of the ride :( immediately after exiting he had a bottle and passed right out. We went over to WS and my DH and MIL had lunch at the French Bakery, I tried out the Tangerine Cafe for the first time, and my FIL had Katsura Grill. It was a picture perfect day and we sat outside Katsura on the patio and all had lunch together.

Our silly side!

Our little Donald Duck!

Loved the holiday teapot in UK

Test Track!

Enjoying Epcot!!

Food pics, I also have a dining review in the restaurant board but wanted to include a few here as well :) They each had the Croque Monsiour and loved it!! Combo Platter from Tangerine Cafe, holy cow sooo good! Total new fav at WS for this girl. Noodles from Katsura Grill.

Also note to the Mommy's with little ones, the restroom in Japan does not have a changing table. We were force to change a diaper in the stroller very discretely :(

Lori, I just LOVE Alexander's Donald Duck outfit (I think I told you this on Facebook).

Great photopass pictures. I am glad that you got to take turns doing the rides...nice to have the parents with.

So glad Alexander loved Nemo. :goodvibes

Lori, I just LOVE Alexander's Donald Duck outfit (I think I told you this on Facebook).

Great photopass pictures. I am glad that you got to take turns doing the rides...nice to have the parents with.

So glad Alexander loved Nemo. :goodvibes

The Donald Duck outfit is my favorite out of all his little costumes too :) So I won't be putting this on FB, as we are going out to Riverside California for a class my hubby is doing for the Air Force in less than 2 weeks, but while he is in class that week Alexander and I will be going to DL on Tues, Wed, and Thurs of that week!! It is less than an hour away from the base and I am beyond excited to have Mommy and son time at DL!! Just wanted to share that with you. We also will be be meeting up for dinner with Michael and Brenda :cool1:

For dinner that night we had a 7:30 reservation for Ohana. I have a full detailed review over on the dining boards, but let me tell you after a two year hiatus it was fantastic!! I asked for the new salad and it was delicious. All the meats and shrimp were good and we had a direct view of the castle in front of the window where we enjoyed the holiday fireworks after dessert. It was Disney magic at it's finest that evening!!

Hi there! I am enjoying your TR so far! I was wondering why some of the pics looked familiar and then I realized you had a dining report too that I had looked at :rotfl:
Also, I live in San Antonio too! :wave2:

You son is so adorable! I have a little guy too but he's not so little anymore. He'll be 6 this summer. Looking forward to reading more of your report! :)

The Donald Duck outfit is my favorite out of all his little costumes too :) So I won't be putting this on FB, as we are going out to Riverside California for a class my hubby is doing for the Air Force in less than 2 weeks, but while he is in class that week Alexander and I will be going to DL on Tues, Wed, and Thurs of that week!! It is less than an hour away from the base and I am beyond excited to have Mommy and son time at DL!! Just wanted to share that with you. We also will be be meeting up for dinner with Michael and Brenda :cool1:

How exciting! Please give Michael and Brenda a kiss for me.

Going to read your update now.

I'm glad you had such a great table for dinner and could see the holiday fireworks. We did not enjoy Ohana when we went a couple of years ago, but I'm glad that you had a great meal.

Hi there! I am enjoying your TR so far! I was wondering why some of the pics looked familiar and then I realized you had a dining report too that I had looked at :rotfl: Also, I live in San Antonio too! :wave2: You son is so adorable! I have a little guy too but he's not so little anymore. He'll be 6 this summer. Looking forward to reading more of your report! :)

Hello there fellow San Antonio resident!

The next morning we had breakfast in the CL Lounge and then headed over to the MK. Our fist stop was Santa!! The line wasn't very long. I have to say he was the nicest Santa I have met. He loved Alexander and asked if he could keep him until 5! He even gave him two kisses. It was such a wonderful experience for our little man's first visit with Santa. The CMs took their time and made it such a special moment for our entire family.

His Mickey Outfit! Didn't last long as he had an accident in route to the MK :(

In line for Santa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter