With a Baby in Tow We Must Go-A Dec TR Update 2/22

Oh my....I'm sitting here teary-eyed with the pictures of Alexander with Santa. Those are priceless!

I love his Mickey outfit...sorry it didn't last long.

And despite Alexander not looking, great picture in front of the castle.

Our first FP was for Splash Mountain. My mother-in-law said out with the baby while the three of us road it. It's still deathly want to my favorites and enjoy the drop! Here we are in the back.

After splash we went on the Jingle Cruise. Holiday details were amazing and we all really enjoyed it. It's nice when they put a new spin on a old ride.

On a side note regarding visiting DL next week, I am really on the fence with this measles stuff. The outbreak did occur last month and I spoke with Disneyland reps who confirmed with me the parks are safe, but of course you can't guarantee some person isn't running around with measles. I know how the media loves to scare people but again at this point Alexander and I are not going.

I'm so sorry we didn't get on the Jingle Cruise in 2013 when we went.

Alexander looks like he is just taking it all in.

I think you made a VERY WISE decision NOT to go to DL. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

I'm so sorry we didn't get on the Jingle Cruise in 2013 when we went. Alexander looks like he is just taking it all in. I think you made a VERY WISE decision NOT to go to DL. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

Yes you are so right! We are exploring other things to do around that area next week.

Been following your dining report, but just finding this one. Enjoying your trip so far. Alexander is just too precious for words. You are far braver than me to travel with a little one. I think we survived in a 45 mile radius until mine turned 2 ; )

Been following your dining report, but just finding this one. Enjoying your trip so far. Alexander is just too precious for words. You are far braver than me to travel with a little one. I think we survived in a 45 mile radius until mine turned 2 ; )

Thank You :). Being an Air Force family and my husband a pilot we travel a lot. Alexander is only 6 months old and has been to California, Vegas, Disneyworld, and Monday headed to Riverside California to stay on base with my DH for his job.

Update Time!!
That evening we had dinner in the CL lounge at the BC. That evening my hubby and I decided to do a little drinking around the world at epcot while the rest of the family stayed in. I looooved the grapefruit beer in Germany, big thanks to Katmark for the recommendation!

The Christmas decor at night was gorgeous.

Too much fun!

I am SO happy that Mark's recommendation of the Grapefruit beer was a success for you. Cute pic of you and hubby. The Christmas decorationls at night really are beautiful.

So I have a little Disney habit I just can't seem to shake. I love Disney Dooneys, I own over 10. That morning I had a 20% coupon for Mouesgears and I had been obsessing over the Food and a Wine tote as I love the festival. They had some leftover, soooo I ran over and picked one up. Thanks to my coupon and Disney Dollars I paid only $100 bucks for her. In my way back to the BC, she had a little photo shoot!! Haha the photographer and I had a good laugh, but I tell you I was really proud of my new bag. Here she is!!

Next we headed to AK. I just love how beautiful and serene this park is. We had fast pass plus ressies for EE. My MIL sat out with Alexander, she hates that ride with a passion haha.

Last edited:
Next up was the safari! Alexander just sat there all happy looking around! Great memories were made on his first safari ride!!

I must admit I miss the old theme :(

Up next we had lunch at one of our favs Yak & Yeti, for a more detailed review please check out my dining report.

Such goodness Seafood Curry!!

Next up we went on a hunt for characters. Alexander loved them all. Looking at these pics bring tears to my eyes they are so sweet. The CM were wonderful with him.

He loved Doug! Must have been the fur.

I love the character interactions at AK, much more personal than Epcot Character Spot were they shove you through. We had a great day at AK!

Following along! Already been reading your dining report.

Alexander is adorable. Looking for pointers as we will have our 3 month old little guy in tow in April.

Following along! Already been reading your dining report.

Alexander is adorable. Looking for pointers as we will have our 3 month old little guy in tow in April.

Thank you :) My advice for going with your little guy would be to take it at a slower pace and realize you won't get to do as much as you want. However it will be an amazing experience!! Also the baby care centers are a nice bonus. Be sure to know where they are in advance.

Thank you :) My advice for going with your little guy would be to take it at a slower pace and realize you won't get to do as much as you want. However it will be an amazing experience!! Also the baby care centers are a nice bonus. Be sure to know where they are in advance.
Yeah, we were there in August when I was 20 weeks pregnant so we know we can go slow, lol!

The youngest we took our girls was 3 and 5 so bringing an infant is a whole new world, so to speak...

Joining in. We are hoping to go the same time next year. It's a once in a lifetime since I'm a teacher and will happen to be on maternity. We will have our 6 year old, 4 year old and a 3 month old which I'm so mixed about. They are so little and defenseless!

Joining in. We are hoping to go the same time next year. It's a once in a lifetime since I'm a teacher and will happen to be on maternity. We will have our 6 year old, 4 year old and a 3 month old which I'm so mixed about. They are so little and defenseless!

:wave:

I remember you from the August board.

Yeah, we were there in August when I was 20 weeks pregnant so we know we can go slow, lol!

The youngest we took our girls was 3 and 5 so bringing an infant is a whole new world, so to speak...

Also ask for a microwave to be put in your room! I used it for steam cleaning bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter