With a Baby in Tow We Must Go-A Dec TR Update 2/22

Joining in. We are hoping to go the same time next year. It's a once in a lifetime since I'm a teacher and will happen to be on maternity. We will have our 6 year old, 4 year old and a 3 month old which I'm so mixed about. They are so little and defenseless!

You will all have a great time. You would be amazed how much your baby will enjoy it!

I also wanted to share pics from the end of last month when Alexander and I visited DL. Hubby was nearby for work so we went 3 days in a row! I was hesitant because of the measles scare but after speaking to our dr we made the choice to go! Solo trips with a baby are sooooo amazing. We had the best time. Highlights included riding all the FL rides, dining at Blue Bayou, and meeting all the characters. DL is much more easy for meeting characters as a lot just stroll around. Also the Frozen Fun with real snow was amazing! We also had dinner one of the nights with fellow Diser Emmysmom and her Hubby!

Pics to follow, photobucket is telling me I exceeded my bandwidth :(

Last edited:

What awesome pictures of you and Alexander, my friend. I guess I hadn't realized that you ended up doing DL after all. It looks like Alexander was enjoying the attention of the characters.

What awesome pictures of you and Alexander, my friend. I guess I hadn't realized that you ended up doing DL after all. It looks like Alexander was enjoying the attention of the characters.

Yes we snuck over there haha. I want to go back so bad already, I have to wait until January as I am going to run my first ever half marathon, the Star Wars half. Hopefully I don't try training for it, but hey it's motivation for sure for another trip to DL. Hope we get to sneak over in May for a day or two to WDW while you are there.

Oh my gosh were are all my other pics, photobucket is telling me I have exceeded my bandwith, grrrr.

Yes we snuck over there haha. I want to go back so bad already, I have to wait until January as I am going to run my first ever half marathon, the Star Wars half. Hopefully I don't try training for it, but hey it's motivation for sure for another trip to DL. Hope we get to sneak over in May for a day or two to WDW while you are there.

I thought you were thinking October at DW for Food & Wine? Whatever month you end up...if I'm there, I definitely would love to say hello.

I thought you were thinking October at DW for Food & Wine? Whatever month you end up...if I'm there, I definitely would love to say hello.

Right now it's Sept 23-29. As we can get the military salute during that time. But may come over in May too.

Alexander's DL pics are adorable. Especially love his donald duck outfit. If only we could get away with wearing something similar ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter