Woody's Lunch Box

I am so excited to eat all the food and gain 10 pounds. hoping for a lot of alien themed items!

which, if it isn't clear in the pictures seen is on the side of building with scrabble blocks spelling out "Toilets' ... though probably should have been "Toylets"
I actually overlooked that! Wow. o_O

I love "toylets".

well, to be honest we don't eat McDonalds so not sure if they still use them but I know Wendy's and stuff just has paper bags that have activities on them and stuff

lol same. I can't remember the last time we had McDonald's.

lol same. I can't remember the last time we had McDonald's.
McDonald's is the only one that does that I know of right now, we don't have a Burger King around here. I have twin 5 year olds and an 8 year old daughter. I'm so bloody sick of taking them to restaurants and them wasting money ordering overpriced chicken nuggets and I'm also bloody sick of taking them to McDonalds and Chick Fil A for cheap chicken nuggets and then coming home to make my own food.

Kids are tough.

I still firmly stand by not needing another opportunity for Disney to sell us bad pizza though :)
I'm not sure my DD26 would make it if they did away with the pizza. She eats that every time we go. On the other hand, I don't! :laughing:

I think the point is it is a "Woody" lunchbox, as in he is ON it .. just like a "Star Wars" lunchbox or a "Barney" lunchbox or an "Elmo" lunchbox, etc.

Or Woody "owns" and runs the restaurant (not that Toys need to it .. but whatever.

I think it is supposed to be the first way you explain it - but the posses Be apostrophe makes it confusing

Either way, it is clear we all have spent way more time thinking about it than Disney did

Surprised the didn't call it "Woody: a Toy Story Land Eatery"

I live in NJ, my pizza standards are high ;). To each their own!

I'm in a similar situation as I live in a rather Italian area of NY with tons of great Italian restaurants. I finally broke down and tried Via Nappoli and thought it was pretty good - but we definitely have similar/better/cheaper options near me

I still firmly stand by not needing another opportunity for Disney to sell us bad pizza though :)

They had a chance with PizzeRizzo to improve the pizza. I mean they went from a "Chuck E Cheese" style place to a "Little Italy" style place .... so why didn't they improve the pizza. SADLY I refused to ever return to Pizza Planet but now we go to PizzeRizzo for a quick meal beacause we love Muppets and the party room complete with disco ball. Never crowded, always a table and A/C. All highly valuable in DHS at this point.

Agree. Why would Woody have a lunch box? Doesn't make sense at all.

It's ANDY's lunchbox with one of his toys on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter