World Series

Wow, that went south quickly for the Astros last night. I watched bits and pieces of the game, but flipped away for a while when it was still 2-2. Switched back over and saw 8-2 and was shocked. Nats are certainly on a roll.

This team is just SO easy to root for! The homer celebration! All the HUGGING! They genuinely seem to like each other and are playing so loose, while the Astros seem like they are pressing HARD.

They have been fun during the regular season as well. "And now........we dance."

If you've not been watching in the past, it's so fun when Parra comes up to bat at home. The entire stadium goes Baby Shark crazy. I love that its all in good fun, and it gives the team and the fans such a big boost!

Kristine Stone on the radio said she was rooting for the Astros since they're the underdog. I definitely would not call them the underdog of the series.

I loved it when the Nats started doing the HR dances this season. Just like I enjoy the TD and sometimes good defensive plays celebrations in football.

The Astros have fired assistant GM Brandon Taubman admitting that his comments about acquiring closer Roberto Osuna were in fact directed at a group of female reporters.

Taubman had turned to a group of female reporters, one wearing a domestic violence awareness bracelet and yelled Thank God we got Osuna!!!! I'm so (edited) glad we got Osuna!!

The Astros initially claimed he didn't direct it at them. But have since admitted it and apologize. Osuna was suspended 75 games for domestic violence.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now they need to figure out who decided to claim the story was misleading and irresponsible smearing Stephanie Apstein and fire them too.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...rong-astros-fire-assistant-gm-brandon-taubman

The Astros have fired assistant GM Brandon Taubman admitting that his comments about acquiring closer Roberto Osuna were in fact directed at a group of female reporters.

Taubman had turned to a group of female reporters, one wearing a domestic violence awareness bracelet and yelled Thank God we got Osuna!!!! I'm so (edited) glad we got Osuna!!

The Astros initially claimed he didn't direct it at them. But have since admitted it and apologize. Osuna was suspended 75 games for domestic violence.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now they need to figure out who decided to claim the story was misleading and irresponsible smearing Stephanie Apstein and fire them too.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...rong-astros-fire-assistant-gm-brandon-taubman

Astros leadership is a bunch of gutless wonders. They tried as hard as they could to sweep this under the rug. They only did "the right thing" because they were pressured into it. Of course, these are the same people who signed a women beater in the first place, so I'm not surprised.

Things not going well for the Astros both on and off the field.

I wasn't aware of the incident with the executive until I read about him being fired earlier today.

Jose Andres to throw first pitch for game 5. Chef Jose said he's honored by the invitation but hopes the Nats sweep.

Game 3 members of the first nats team
Game 4 A member of the team's youth baseball academy.

As a Philadelphia sports fan, having the Nationals win a World Series the same week the Eagles lost to the Cowboys in disastrous fashion will stink.

I cant imagine what DC will be like on Sunday with the Marine Corp marathon butting heads with the World Series. And there will be game 5 because I just cannot see the Astros going down in flames.

It's a little hypocritical to say that the views don't align with their organization but then still have the specific player on the team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter