Would a 4 year old need a stroller?!

My son turns 4 in March of next year, and definitely yes to a stroller (especially if he is not used to walking). We are going to rent one from Kingdom Strollers for our trip next month.

I'm trying to figure this out myself. We will have a 6, 3, and 1 year old. I'm thinking the 6 or 3 might take turns? I'm also considering Baby wearing the 1 as well. I don't know who's best to rent from though. Our van will likely be full. My mother suggested we just purchase 2 inexpensive umbrella strollers so our group could split if needed.
We've been with kids ages 6, 3, and almost 1. The almost 1 was worn in a sling. The 3 year old had the stroller. The 1 year old could go in the stroller at times instead of the 3 year old but didn't want to. The 6 year old walked. I just made sure that the stroller could be reclined all the way in case the baby wanted to take a nap and had excellent sun shade. A good stroller will have nice storage and sunshade which can be hard to get with an umbrella stroller.

We've been with kids ages 6, 3, and almost 1. The almost 1 was worn in a sling. The 3 year old had the stroller. The 1 year old could go in the stroller at times instead of the 3 year old but didn't want to. The 6 year old walked. I just made sure that the stroller could be reclined all the way in case the baby wanted to take a nap and had excellent sun shade. A good stroller will have nice storage and sunshade which can be hard to get with an umbrella stroller.
Good point

I vote for renting one like a Citi Mini. There is no comparison between these strollers and the cheaper ones you can find at Walmart. The easy of use with single step folding and being so easy to maneuver with the large canopy for shade and ability to lay flat plus storage are well worth the cost. And it wasn't anywhere near $20 a day when we used them.

How'd did it push? Was it difficult at times and could your 4 year old comfortably rest or fall asleep?

He was comfortable but he didn't sleep. He doesn't sleep in a stroller. We took him in a Rolls Royce-esque stroller when he was 2 and his eyes never even fluttered. Once he got out of the infant seat, he only sleeps in a bed. So if your kid is a stroller sleeper, I would suggest going with a fancy stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter