• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're going back. Oh wait, you want to come? Uh huh.

DisneyTiger

Life is what happens between trips to Disney World
Helloooooooooooooo DISers!!! I am so excited to be starting my PTR. I have been finishing up my TR from our March trip and I only have a few more posts left. Check out my report here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36040491#post36040491 I know I should have probably waited to complete that TR before I started this PTR but I just couldn't! I'm too excited!!! Ok, so let me start with a bit of background.

Me: Talissa - I am a self proclaimed Disney addict and I'm not ashamed to say it. I love it and always will. Yes, we just went in March and yes we had just gone in October before that, but who's counting!!! I am a 33 SAHM to Aubrey 4.5 and Brendan 3. I am a TA on the side and I specialize in, get this, DISNEY vacations! Shocking, I know. I guess I should also point out that I am quite sarcastic. My sense of humor is a combination of dry, silly, and sometimes a little inappropriate. Just know that I never mean any harm:littleangel: Here is a picture of me and my beautiful family. I really don't think I have any recent pictures of me by myself so this will have to do:)

Image0027.jpg

Jason: DH - My wonderful husband Jason is my partner in Disney crime. He rolls his eyes each time I bring up going back, but guess who's the first one to start asking me about ADR's:rolleyes: In fact, on our way home from the airport on our March trip, he wanted me to start writing up our itinerary for our next trip:rotfl: I knew I married this man for a reason. He is a wonderful husband and a great father. He works his booty off so that I am able to stay home with my kids and plan Disney vacations:rolleyes1 Oh yeah, I guess I'm raising them too. Hee hee. Here is a pic of him. Can you guess what he's doing?

DSC_0327.jpg

Tasting the Beverly at Club Cool. Man, that just never gets old for me. In fact, here are a few more pics from prior trips. You just never think it's going to be that bad, but it is.

DSCF0170_0077.jpg

epcot053.jpg

087.jpg

DD4.5 - Aubrey. Where to begin. This child is a mini-me. She looks like me, talks like me, and unfortunately has been displaying lately the fact that she has my attitude. All of that being said, she is the most precious child I have ever seen and I love her more than words can say. Our first family trip to WDW was for her 3rd birthday. It was a wonderful trip and she has asked to go back every day since then. Luckily, she has been back 2 times since then so she's not allowed to complain. Here she is on our last trip...

DSC_0279.jpg

DS3 - Brendan. He's all boy and he keeps me on my toes! His first trip was Aubrey's 3rd birthday trip and he was only 18 months old. DH says that he regrets taking him that young but I personally wouldn't trade it for the world. I was so happy to have him there with us. It wouldn't have been the same without him. You will notice that I sometimes refer to him as "Bobo". This last March trip was for his birthday. He turned 3 on 3/19. I figured since we took Aubrey for her 3rd, we just had to do the same for him:thumbsup2 He loves Little Einsteins and running away from me when I tell him to do something. LOL. He is a sweet and loving little boy. Here he is...

DSC_0030.jpg

Ok, so that's our crew. Our immediate crew anyway. You can see from the title that we've had a few people that have decided to come along. I'll have to introduce them to you and also give you the details. For now, I'm off to dinner! Hope y'all join in for the ride!

Subbing! I just finished your TR and loved it. We are going for our first visit in 27 days. Shhh, it is a surprise!

Am I on the first page? I am so excited! We are going Nov30 to Dec9 so I might be using some of your ideas......:rotfl2: Is anybody else super excited? I just cant wait. But seriously, I loved your march trip report. I love looking at disney pics!!!!!!!!:love:

Subbing! I just finished your TR and loved it. We are going for our first visit in 27 days. Shhh, it is a surprise!

Yay!!!! And you're first!!! I'm glad you liked my TR. I am excited to get this one going. Thanks for joining in!

Yippie!!!! I'm here :) :) :)

Wahoooooooo!!!!

Yay! I loved your last TR!

Yay! Thanks!!!

Your a girl after my own heart!! Another subsciber waiting to hear more.....

Haha! I have a feeling we're going to be fast friends:love:

I am here too.

Yay! It wouldn't be a PTR/TR without you:)

Am I on the first page? I am so excited! We are going Nov30 to Dec9 so I might be using some of your ideas......:rotfl2: Is anybody else super excited? I just cant wait. But seriously, I loved your march trip report. I love looking at disney pics!!!!!!!!:love:

You are! Excited that we can plan together! Feel free to use whatever ideas you want. We can share:)

Here I am!

I am subscribing to this one NOW so I don't miss your trip report until page 21 again!

Hahaha! Good idea. Glad you made it:)

I have a tip for you. You need to get the "You Glow Girl" polish from Sally's. Never mind, I will get you some and send it to you. Courtney and I always polish our nails with this when we go to Disney World. It doesn't show on your nails but when you go on dark rides your nails glow in the dark. It is really cool. I can't wait to share this with Grace. She is going to love it too.

This looks like a fun pre-trip report! I am in!

Okay, now I am going back to read your other trip report - need to get to know the family! ;) :laughing:

Followed you over from your trip report. Can't wait to here about your December plans! Maybe I'll actually do a PTR and trip report myself!

I loved your last TR and am subbing. :surfweb: We're going 11/28 - 12/4 and can't wait to hear what surprises you're planning.:goodvibes

Couldn't resist more Becnal family fun!!!

Hahaha! Well, we are irresistable:snooty: Glad to have you here:thumbsup2

Here! Can't wait to hear the plans!

Woo hoo! Me either! I'm not sure what they're going to be yet. It will be a learning process for all of us:rotfl:

I have a tip for you. You need to get the "You Glow Girl" polish from Sally's. Never mind, I will get you some and send it to you. Courtney and I always polish our nails with this when we go to Disney World. It doesn't show on your nails but when you go on dark rides your nails glow in the dark. It is really cool. I can't wait to share this with Grace. She is going to love it too.

That is such a great idea! Aubrey would absolutely LOVE it!!! Thanks:goodvibes

Beautiful family and you seem like a lot of fun, so I'm in! :goodvibes

Im off to go read your TP right now!

Awww, well thank you. I take that as a great compliment because we really strive to be a fun family. Trying to not take life so seriously!

Let me know what you think of the TR. I don't think it was too obnoxiously long. You should finish it by next month:laughing:

This looks like a fun pre-trip report! I am in!

Okay, now I am going back to read your other trip report - need to get to know the family! ;) :laughing:

Thanks and welcome!!! I hope you like the TR. It was a really fun one to write. Let me know what you think!!!

I'm here but I have to go back and read.

Heyyyy friend! Glad you're here! Now, I just need to get started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter