• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're going back. Oh wait, you want to come? Uh huh.

I have just found this PTR and have now decided to write my own. You are an inspiration and I LOVE your writing style:lovestruc!!

We will also be there the same time as you. We arrive December 3rd and depart December 20th. Yay, over 2 weeks at DW:banana:!!

Oh and, this will be our FIRST TIME TO DISNEYWORLD!!:yay::banana::dance3:

We are a family of six and this is our X-mas gift to our children this year:santa:. We are all so excited too!

HMMMMMMM HOW THE HECK did I NOT know you started a PTR!!!???

This trip sounds sooooooo familiar to my trip I am planning in January!!!!!!!! Have you checked out my PTR??? I am going on the big family trip - 14 people! I made us all t shirts and we are dining at 1900 and WCC too!!!!! I cant wait to see how it goes at those places with the large group! I found out at Epcot that Teppan Edo has private rooms for big groups... so I am not sure where you are eating in Epcot but maybe that would be a good place!?

OMG that picture of your son and Drusilla made me spit out my wine! :rotfl:

I cant wait to hear more!!!!! And next time you start a PTR you need to tell me!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I just realized that I bought the exact same 2 shirts (Mickey & Minnie) that is in your first family photo on page 1 for DS and DD to wear to MK. Funny :)

Congrats on booking Mardi Gras. I'm sure it will be full of LA people but it won't be as bad as it was for us this year. We had LA people and President's Week people.

I really think you're going to like the purple locker. How big are they? I know another DVC owner who had to upgrade to a second one.

I heard how crazy president's week was. I don't think I could have handled that:scared1:

I'm excited about the owner's locker. They measure 22" X 13". I think they're the same size of a rubbermade storage ben. What a great idea. Wish I would have thought of it first!!!

WOW!!! I'm impressed with your Owner's Locker list! And it's alphabetical!!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:Thanks. But I really can't take credit for the alphabatization. It was just a click in Word Perfect who did the work;)

The owner's locker sounds like a great investment for you. Your list is definitely a little OCD:rotfl2:. I think you have everything covered!!! I am sure your purple people greeter will be a welcomed site each vacation.

I think I do too but I'm sure I'll wish I packed something once I'm there. It will be so nice to not have to pack a toiletries suit case:banana:

I have just found this PTR and have now decided to write my own. You are an inspiration and I LOVE your writing style:lovestruc!!

We will also be there the same time as you. We arrive December 3rd and depart December 20th. Yay, over 2 weeks at DW:banana:!!

Oh and, this will be our FIRST TIME TO DISNEYWORLD!!:yay::banana::dance3:

We are a family of six and this is our X-mas gift to our children this year:santa:. We are all so excited too!

Ok, well now I feel bad. I inspired you to write a PTR and I haven't been back on mine in a LONG time!!! Oh well, I appreciate you signing on! Hope you're still interested:) And I'm going to check out your report. Your trip sounds amazing. 2 weeks at Disney!!! I can't even imagine:love::cloud9:

HMMMMMMM HOW THE HECK did I NOT know you started a PTR!!!???

This trip sounds sooooooo familiar to my trip I am planning in January!!!!!!!! Have you checked out my PTR??? I am going on the big family trip - 14 people! I made us all t shirts and we are dining at 1900 and WCC too!!!!! I cant wait to see how it goes at those places with the large group! I found out at Epcot that Teppan Edo has private rooms for big groups... so I am not sure where you are eating in Epcot but maybe that would be a good place!?

OMG that picture of your son and Drusilla made me spit out my wine! :rotfl:

I cant wait to hear more!!!!! And next time you start a PTR you need to tell me!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Sorry you've been missing out on my oh so exciting PTR:rolleyes1 I have been very neglectful! I haven't been on the DIS much at all lately so I'm not caught up on yours either. I think I may bring my laptop to bed tonight and do some reading:surfweb: That is good to know about Teppan Edo. I have a client that is going with a large group and they want to eat there. I'll check it out for her. Thanks:thumbsup2 The 1900 Park Fare experience with Brendan was classic. Poor baby. She really freaked him out. And I have news for him, we're going back in Dec!! Hope he doesn't have flashbacks:rotfl2:

I just realized that I bought the exact same 2 shirts (Mickey & Minnie) that is in your first family photo on page 1 for DS and DD to wear to MK. Funny :)

I LOVE those shirts! My kids wear them year round. I sent Brendan to school in his last week and his teacher is a Disney fanatic also. She was going crazy and took tons of pictures of him that day. Too funny!

Well hello strangers. No excuses here. I've been a very bad DISer. I have really not been doing much planning these days since all of our meals were booked. But.... today THIS came in the mail...

DME.jpg

And has sent me into full planning mode!!! I am working on my detailed itinerary and can't stop!! I hope you all forgive me for not being around. But I just had to share my DME suprise!!!

Hi Talissa! I found your March TR and have been reading it and then saw that you had a Dec. PTR! I'm joining in!! We are going to WDW Nov. 27-Dec. 4th and will be staying at the WL! Can't WAIT!! Anywho, it is VERY late here and if I'm going to be able to get up for church un the morning then I need to get to bed! I will finish catching up tomorrow!! :goodvibes

Already "liked" this on FB but will certainly do it again :thumbsup2

Hee hee. Thanks:thumbsup2

Hi Talissa! I found your March TR and have been reading it and then saw that you had a Dec. PTR! I'm joining in!! We are going to WDW Nov. 27-Dec. 4th and will be staying at the WL! Can't WAIT!! Anywho, it is VERY late here and if I'm going to be able to get up for church un the morning then I need to get to bed! I will finish catching up tomorrow!! :goodvibes

Yay:banana: Thanks for joining in. WL is great and I'm sure it's gorgeous at Christmas time. Make sure to ask about being the flag family. It was an AMAZING experience!!!

Ok, and I just saw your "Bama girl". Do you hate me? Geaux Tigers!!! Sorry, couldn't resist:rolleyes1

Hi everyone! I have been a busy bee getting ready for our trip that is now only a few weeks away:cool1: so I thought I would take a minute to show you all that I've been up to!

Ok, so I'm sure a lot of you know about the most wonderful website in the whole world www.etsy.com If you do not, you must go there. There are people there that will make ANYTHING you can think of. It is wonderful and it is addicting. Now, in the past I have relied on the WONDERFUL Disigners here on the DIS, but I am going a different route this time, only making a few shirts for this trip rather than one for every day. So, that being said, here are the designs I've gotten so far. This girl is so good and so fast. These designs are $2.50 each so it's not a ton of money and you get it pretty much right away.

frogprincessaubrey.jpg

Cinderellaubrey.jpg

MickeyPirateBrendan.jpg

mickeyrudolphbrendan.jpg

minnierudolphaubrey.jpg

I've also found these wonderful people who custom make rhinestone iron ons!!! Look how cute this one is. This is a pic of the shirt I made with the iron on I purchased for $9!

believe.jpg

Here's another iron on that I am still waiting on. Not sure what I'm going to do with it. Either a shirt or a bag...

il_570xN_175809561.jpg

And check this one out. I got it personalized with Aubrey's name and am putting it on a red shirt for her...

il_570xN_185800670.jpg

And this one I had custom made for myself. This is just the drawing of what it will look like but when it's done, it will be rhinestones!!!

get_convo_image.jpg

I love all of those shirt designs! Too cute! The princess ones are so simple and pretty! I'm sure your kids will love them! :goodvibes

Loving those designs! Since I haven't started a thing and still have to assemble the things in the box I have to ship I don't think I'm going to do shirts. I am going to do the pillowcases for autographs though. I really must get on them! Ugh!!! So much wokr to do and so little time. :laughing::scared1:

I love all of those shirt designs! Too cute! The princess ones are so simple and pretty! I'm sure your kids will love them! :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm almost done making them all so I will share pics when they're done!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are enjoying a lazy Sunday morning like me. I thought I would hop on here and let you know what's been going on around here. Lots of planning! And getting ready!

I am so excited!!!!!! We started our countdown promptly on the 1st of Nov (since we leave on 12/1) Here are some pics...

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Brendan got to pull off the first Mickey Head...

DSC_0006.jpg

He was so proud!

DSC_0007.jpg

I've been busy making my shirts for the trip. I have made so many shirts over the years and I'm kind of burnt out on doing it but I've gotten a few made. I still need to get some green tshirts for the Christmas Mickey heads. We'll be wearing those for MVMCP!!! I am so excited about that.

Aubrey has been asking about the trip a lot this time. Last night when I was putting her to bed she asked me to tell her a Disney World story:love: Oh I have brainwashed, er, I mean trained her right!;)

I'm having random planning thoughts so maybe I should take a second to gather them then come back in a bit with a more organized entry:rolleyes1 I think I'm just too excited to think straight!

I will share this with you. Check out the precious Mickey beanies that I ordered for me and for Aubrey...

beanie.jpg

How cute are they!!!

Ok, I'll be baaaaaaack...

Glad to see that you are back and that your trip is so soon! Love the iron-ons and rhinestones. The mickey-ear beanie is sooo cute and not a bad price either.

We had such a good time in WDW on our "halloween" trip. How I would love to take a christmas one as well. One year!!!:)

Those beanies are way cool! :)
My family is in planning/getting-super-pumped mode because we booked a trip in January!
Love your countdown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter