You cant make this stuff up!

A great comic once said "right wingers think gay sex is dirty...well isn't all sex dirty if you're doing it right??

I loves me some Rosie P late at night! :lmao:

Now come on Dad, this is gonna fly and my comment about (Edited).

I loves me some Rosie P late at night! :lmao:

Now come on Dad, this is gonna fly and my comment about Auntie Mame beind HUNG (over) gets deleted? :rotfl2:

Tattle tail!!!! I edited the original post because you're right...if (edited)...they're not gonna let me keep (edited). :scared1:

Tattle tail!!!! I edited the original post because you're right...if (edited)...they're not gonna let me keep (edited). :scared1:

Sorry Mom and Dad...do I need to have my mouth washed out with soap now????:rolleyes:

Well, that's 2 anti-gay republicans caught doing the same thing in the last 2 months or so. Let's see who next month's outed republican is! My bets are on Newt.

Well, that's 2 anti-gay republicans caught doing the same thing in the last 2 months or so. Let's see who next month's outed republican is! My bets are on Newt.

EEEWWWWW! That's not a visual I needed this early in the morning, before caffiene!
:crazy2:

Where did his post go?? I guess he woke up from lying down and re-thought it LOL:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter