You Down With OOP? Ya, you know me. Poly Club Level - All Girls Trip - Labor Day '15 UPDATED 7/25

I would also love to go during Christmas time. It's on my bucket list. We've gone in Feb., May., and now June so I'm hoping we're just making out way down the months!! :rotfl: I also REALLY want to make it down there one October for MNSSHP and see all the decorations then too.

We went to the water parks back in 2009 but we just stuck with the regular park hopper option this time around. However, when we get there and we are reallllly wanting to go we will just go buy a one day ticket.
If you have never been though, you should know they are both phenomenal. I personally enjoyed BB more then TL. :beach:

Good to know! Bucket lists are great things to have!

I say yes, but it's not much a stretch for me to pretend I'm 6 years old mentally. I'm also REALLY REALLY irresponsible about things that involve food, so maybe I'm the worst person to advise you. :rotfl:

Me too! I am going to keep it for now. I was really hoping for a character meal or special meet and greet.

Are you definitely locked into 50's Prime Time for lunch? We went there a few times when I was younger but my family and I turned out to be huge fans of the Sci-Fi dine-in. Also up the '50s-'60s alley, most seating is in a "car," and everyone watches the clips on the big projection screen. Most of those cars are booth-style but they do have tables as well, with chairs and such. I always end up splitting one of their burgers with someone in my travel party. Lots of milkshakes, diner stuff, etc.

I'm not sure if you're surprising your mom with the food options, but it's a fun way to get everyone involved in the planning!

Are you definitely locked into 50's Prime Time for lunch? We went there a few times when I was younger but my family and I turned out to be huge fans of the Sci-Fi dine-in. Also up the '50s-'60s alley, most seating is in a "car," and everyone watches the clips on the big projection screen. Most of those cars are booth-style but they do have tables as well, with chairs and such. I always end up splitting one of their burgers with someone in my travel party. Lots of milkshakes, diner stuff, etc.

I'm not sure if you're surprising your mom with the food options, but it's a fun way to get everyone involved in the planning!

No, I am not locked into it for lunch. Truthfully, I am terribly on the fence! I actually just hopped online because I am getting dining reservation cold feet! I have involved my mom a bit but it was more regarding the menus than the themes. I want it to be a bit of a surprise! :)

Thank you for your advice. I swear, the planning is almost the best part. However it somewhat takes over my mind until my trip! Ha!

You make good point about the cars and the drive in! I bet she would love BOTH! She literally wore poodle skirts so that would be right up her alley!

No, I am not locked into it for lunch. Truthfully, I am terribly on the fence! I actually just hopped online because I am getting dining reservation cold feet! I have involved my mom a bit but it was more regarding the menus than the themes. I want it to be a bit of a surprise! :)

Thank you for your advice. I swear, the planning is almost the best part. However it somewhat takes over my mind until my trip! Ha!

You make good point about the cars and the drive in! I bet she would love BOTH! She literally wore poodle skirts so that would be right up her alley!

allears.net has the most up-to-date menus for every place across WDW. I would highly recommend checking that out if you haven't already.

Planning can definitely be awesome - I feel like I'm planning one trip after another after another!

ADR Cold Feet!!!

Happy%20Feet.jpg

Please share with me your thoughts on my revised plan! Trying to trim the fat a little and think about the kiddos, as well as my mom's quirky issue when it comes to dining. She can't eat really rich or spicy things for dinner. My mom also can't do early breakfasts, which is fine since we have the club level amenities.
My two year old may also melt down and not act like her sweet and charming self for a dinnertime meal that will last an hour or so. She has been known to let her true colors shine every once in a while.

10418189_10152485724131168_4339308735281601857_n.jpg

Travel Day:

1900 Park Fare dinner - instead of Raglan Road.

My daughter loves the stepsisters.

Friday:

Be Our Guest Lunch - early

Saturday:

Via Napoli lunch - instead of dinner and no Akershus.

We did it (Akershus) on the last trip and maybe we could just meet the characters throughout the World Showcase, which we did not do last time since we had just seen them.

Sunday:

50's Prime Time Cafe - considering canceling this lunch.

Frozen Premium Package

Monday:

'Ohana dinner. (5:10pm)

We plan on going to Animal Kingdom in the morning and Magic Kingdom in the afternoon/evening.
Is that too much???
Should we maximize time in MK and go on Sunday on our HS day.
Do you think we would have time to go to MK mid-day on Sunday too?
We have never had the park hoppers before. Don't shoot me but HS is not our fav, as the kiddos can't ride the thrill rides yet. Although we did take our older daughter on Tower of Terror last time. She did fine.
I screamed like a baby.

Tuesday:

1900 Park Fare breakfast
or
'Ohana breakfast
or
Kona breakfast

Then DTD and travel home.
or no breakfast and eat at Earl of Sandwich for lunch at DTD and home.

HELP!!!!!
I don't want to regret canceling anything.
I am positive that we will be back in 2016.
However, do you think that I am pulling back too much?

Okay. I am a freak.

I did it.

New ADRS.

Thursday:
Travel
1900 Park Fare dinner

Friday:
Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest lunch

Saturday:
Via Napoli lunch

Sunday:
Frozen Premium Package

Monday:
'Ohana dinner

Tuesday:
Travel
Kona late breakfast

I know that we only have one character meal and two small kiddos. But I thought that we could meet lots of characters in Epcot! That was something that we didn't get do on our last trip! We are going during such a low crowd time of year...I think that will be fun!

I kept a few extra reservations in case I change my mind.

I love that except for BOG lunch, this is all new!

I think your revised plans are great, and probably will give you more flexibility for melt-down breaks, if needed! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I "feel" better about it too. I felt we were a little ADR heavy. I am looking forward to the 1900 Park Fare dinner on our first night. My daughter will be really excited once she realizes who were are eating with...she met them at the Villain's Dessert Party last year but could not get their autographs. We also saw them on the carousal in the morning...that was a hoot!

Your plans look great!!
Like Elevationist said, it will give you time if needed for the melt-downs.
Plus she will love meeting A&E on Sunday! :)

Shhhhhhh. I have a little surprise for my older daughter tomorrow.

It all started when I discovered that both of my managers will be out tomorrow, so I will be able to leave work a little early.
I am going to pick her up from cheerleading after school and stop for a quick bite to eat and then...

Cinderella_2015_moving.gif

Last edited:
Treasure Chest Update!!!

I don't know where I get off thinking that I am a millionaire today BUT I went a little bananas with my online shopping!

However, let me tell you how much I SAVED!

:dancer:

First and foremost, I was one of those crazy people that quickly filled my cart with Lilly Pulitzer goodies from Target today!
I didn't stay up until 3am but I did hop online early and bought lots of sweet and colorful clothes and shoes for my girls!
I LOVE this little romper! And doesn't it scream POLY!!!
Look23_a7414d71-de70-4f4d-80ad-b52c3c92475d-prv.jpg

Then tonight, while waiting for my guilty pleasure to begin at 9pm, I took a gander at the Disney Store site.

HOLY MOLY!!! Two nightgowns, 4 beach towels, 2 t-shirts, 4 Minnie Mouse ears, 2 dolls, a stamp set for the car ride, Minnie Mouse hair clips, and the Cinderella Castle playset.

All for less than $200 with free shipping. I encourage you to check out their sales! The castle is on sale for $49 with a $75 purchase. I have new pool towels for the whole family for this Summer, nightgowns for my daughter's sleepover birthday party and then we can take them on the trip, little Tinkerbell gifts for our vacation, and a special birthday present for our daughter!

How do you like them apples?

tumblr_mfn71sAkKK1r1mtsdo1_500.gif

Gotta go! It's starting!

EDIT:

4/20/15 - I woke up this morning and guess what!?! Six of the items that I purchased from the Disney Store were on sale this morning for less than I purchased them for last night - the beach towels and nightgowns were now only $10/each. Combine that with my 10% Disney Visa Card savings and that's a sweet deal. I saved an extra $10 and also realized that I had a $10 credit lingering out there that I was able to apply to the order. $20 additional dollars off.

So keep in mind - you can do a price adjustment on your Disney orders!

Last edited:
Cinderella's Wicked Stepsister Costumes

I had a silly idea!
What if we dressed the girls up like

Drizella and Anastasia!
for the 1900 Park Fare dinner and then again in the parks, if they were interested!

I found some cute costumes on Etsy. All are about the same price point.

Which do your prefer?

il_570xN.676501185_itee.jpg

OR
il_570xN.228455530.jpg

OR
il_570xN.668998556_mqnz.jpg

I had a silly idea!
What if we dressed the girls up like

Drizella and Anastasia!
for the 1900 Park Fare dinner and then again in the parks, if they were interested!

I found some cute costumes on Etsy. All are about the same price point.

Which do your prefer?
I love this idea! I vote for #3. The first one looks hot and heavy, and the second one the skirt looks scratchy. :cutie:

NEW IDEA!!! DISNEY BOUNDING FOR THE GIRLS

I'll admit it. I had to look up the term.

However, I was weighing the cost of costumes vs. buying items that we could get more use out of....

AND

I had an idea! What if I put them in complementary colored outfits to the sisters and got them giant bows
(very big in the South anyways!).

I took a quick look at Old Navy and what did I see but this dress...plus it was 40% off today!

tutu-dresses-for-baby-dark-pink.jpg

They also had one in a greenish color too, which was the only color to come in the larger size.
Perfect because Drizella is the older sister.

All I need is one BIG bright blue bow (since we already own a purple one...y'all!) and we are good to go! And I was able to get a few more staples for the girls....and with my $30 little "thank you for using our credit card" bucks....it only cost me $18!

Voila!

Joining in! I also feel the excitement in your posts and I LOVE IT!

The ADRs looks great (the most recent revised ones)

I vote for dress 3 for the step sister outfits! However, I also love the idea of Disney bounding, pretty sure DD has that dress too! I love Old Navy!!!

Can't wait to hear more about your plans.

UPDATE: MY MAGICAL MOVIE DATE

Yesterday I went to see Cinderella with Lily and we had the theatre to ourselves.

22422_10153195311696168_9045595846757492615_n.jpg

Right before the ballroom scene, she wanted to move and sit in the very first row.

11011002_10153195311896168_910277420673570670_n.jpg

She spinned and twirled on the floor below the big screen as Cinderella and Price Charming shared their first dance. It brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye as I watched her,
so full of wonder as she danced to the music.

#letthembelittle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter