You Down With OOP? Ya, you know me. Poly Club Level - All Girls Trip - Labor Day '15 UPDATED 7/25

GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT????!!!!???!!!

Be_Our_Guest_Restaurant.jpg

I am so excited! And I just can't hide it!

7:15pm Be Our Guest Dinner reservation via DisBoards!

My mom recently informed me that Beauty and the Beast is her favorite Disney movie.

We had a BOG lunch planned for that day and since I discovered this dinner, I am going to cancel my lunch.

Possibly do Columbia Harbour House or Sleepy Hollow for lunch, still take break after our last FP, and then head back to resort to relax.

We can still take advantage of some apps and drinks on the Club Level and then head back to MK!

I am so excited to see Belle's castle at night, drink wine in MK, and then head to the parade and fireworks after dinner!

The perfect night!!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:
GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT????!!!!???!!!

Be_Our_Guest_Restaurant.jpg

I am so excited! And I just can't hide it!

7:15pm Be Our Guest Dinner reservation via DisBoards!

My mom recently informed me that Beauty and the Beast is her favorite Disney movie.

We had a BOG lunch planned for that day and since I discovered this dinner, I am going to cancel my lunch.

Possibly do Columbia Harbour House or Sleepy Hollow for lunch, still take break after our last FP, and then head back to resort to relax.

We can still take advantage of some apps and drinks on the Club Level and then head back to MK!

I am so excited to see Belle's castle at night, drink wine in MK, and then head to the parade and fireworks after dinner!

The perfect night!!!!!!!!!!​
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo: I loved my dinner experience at BoG in September, and am so looking forward to doing it again in December. I hope you love it, too!

Congrats on the BoG score. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you! I was trying to limit my evening ADRs but I think that this will be a special addition. Mostly looking forward to the mussels, the forbidden fermented fruit, and the lighting looks really pretty at night in the pics. I thought that lunch was a little hectic and cafeteria like so this will be a something new! In fact....all of our reservations are 100% new places. I smell a dining report!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo: I loved my dinner experience at BoG in September, and am so looking forward to doing it again in December. I hope you love it, too!

Thank you! I am think that this will be a special addition! I will have to re-read your dining report!

A LITTLE "GIRLS TRIP "BLING FOR OUR BANDS!

I have been brainstorming fun ways to celebrate this being an ALL GIRLS trip to WDW!

I discovered these CUTE little bows on Etsy and ordered one for each of us to add to our Magic Bands. I selected them based on each person's favorite female Disney character.

x354-q80.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DumbowShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I also named our Magic Bands to compliment our favorite female Disney characters.

My mom = Belle =with red band

Me = Elsa = with pink band

Lily = Ariel = with green band

Annie = Minnie = with yellow band

They should arrive soon! Yay!

REMEMBER THE TIME WE BOUGHT THIS...
uLJTr8u3-uUfCUvIJpo8br_t2ZnwfGWPMncCe1linAoMLHjIIY5hrOw3O-uZ1a3guqo-WF9D_nqdpdCorMrcJ71uPaUbnAevNtsW8UqoXSqUvgnwQh1p7RPfcZZOTp7Y5PBQmMWuLQeJyZECKjoKS1YfoSp-NlGZNBCayBot2UkJXeIaRGeyOffwOm-TMbdvt2NN0uzOQFQQt0GPsaQDXjU_9iMDSDp8CCe1bXifJOaKNBOdvN2ZLIN9sgiV-tOzhH51qcFgYEZqBoNQ73Dkl3cRa6Xx6aOaD8Gd2Ly4Aoz1y0SpZGfcYnNeI1-ERJkOZyauV_0jQvvDVA2NB3uXp4XG-qRjPQAX9rth1Q-yVPXJ08AK-25zqTiFvcc4Pue5nN6_lblMR95R-pTANgl1k4xkaSmol2mHelqgU7KQl2AgPVs60bHwqKHybMygW00HHa6TPYyRnXs04maf6PQ7hppvC_fThuXAz6dcr6L-u8DwczbBWA8NShEkhkzGjQk5KbTzrKEvjWOpIFAyGP2vzkuYLLKfCjIRMJ0iVXrKMJGW207VbCU9webNX94R_n_24ChkkNkaHEVFWsC-NkPwMBA6YzFyvB2jEp-AQxjfEAS58ROGp_mC2eGkMzI=w1249-h527-l75-ft

We have a popular Facebook site where people list items for sale.

The other day I stumbled upon this double Maclaren stroller for a steal.

Most likely this will be Lily's last year using a stroller in Disney (considering she doesn't use one in "real life") but this lightweight, easy to fold option will be great for this trip!

We are getting close...check. check. and check.

Love, love, love those bows!!!!!! Thanks for the website link. You may see some very similar ones wandering through the poly ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter