Your Disney Shameful Secret!

AnninIowa

DIS Veteran
Listening to the Podcast now and the discussion about the thread regarding "your Disney shameful secret", which is about things you THINK you should have done at or about Disney but haven't.

Here is mine:

I haven't seen the vast majority of Disney films. I saw the "classics" as a kid, and frankly they left me traumatized. The later ones - Little Mermaid, Lion King, Beauty & the Beast....never seen them!

I've never been on the majority of attractions in Adventureland. Actually, I've only ridden Pirates, and I hated it!

I've never eaten a Dole Whip.

I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but here goes, I do not like interacting with the Fab Five or anyone else in costumes :eek: Thanks Steven King for ruining people in costumes for me :mad::lmao:

I hate Fantasia with the fire of a thousand suns!

Also, I know the Captain Eo dance. ;)

I have never been on the TTA, have never tried a Dole Whip, and think both Le Cellier and Zebra Domes are vastly over rated.

Mine is

I don't like or get illuminations.

and

I have never ridden pirates or Jungle cruise.

I was going to post a thread like this---but, you beat me to it.

My secrets:

* I'm not 100% positive on what park was my first one (explaination---honeymoon). NC B. thinks that he took me to MK first, but we only bought the Disney photo of us at the park former name, MGM (pre-Hat). I know that most of our 4 days were spent at EPCOT and MK.

*We did not plan our Disney portion of our honeymoon. We only bought our tickets, rental car, and airfare. We did not book a room before arriving in Orlando. :rolleyes1 July 10, 1996

*We have not done Disney Quest and we like gaming. We love the various arcades at the resorts.

*We have not done the water parks, but we have non-expiry hoppers with the options since 2004.

I've tried a Dole Whip before, but I don't like it
I have the DVD for UP but I haven't watched it yet

My big one is that we have never done Hoop De Doo...and we've been going to WDW for over 20 years! Gotta do it sometime. :goodvibes

I want to buy an autograph book and have all the characters sign it...and I'm 30 years old! And Dh and I don't even have kids, otherwise I could say it was 'their' autograph book! :rotfl2:

diznee25 ::MinnieMo

I don't get all the hoopla over Fantasmic. No way I'd sit in that theatre for an hour or more to see it.

I think the New York street sets at DHS are a huge waste of space...even more so than Wide World of Sports. Put some attractions over there!

I thought Cars the movie was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

I've never ridden the Jungle Cruise.

I do not understand the big deal about Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapids at all. They are ok I guess, but I never ride either one unless it's a practically a walk on, neither are worth more than a 10 minute wait IMHO.

I really don't do Tomorrowland except for COP if it's open... which is never when I am there...

& I can't do any of the mountains... neck problems..

I don't care for Epcot. I really don't like World Showcase. In my opinion, WS is nothing but a tiresome shopping area. I would rather spend a whole day in Dinoland then go through WS.:headache:

I think Pirates was better before they included Captain Jack.
I think Cinderella's castle looks cheap and tacky.
:rolleyes1

Some of these are making me :faint: !!

It took me a while to like Wishes, now I love it, however Illuminations blows it out of the water!

I HATE the Tiki Room- Irritating as heck!

I don't like the film in Canada, makes me feel sick! :sick:

I never went to River Country. I was always told as a kid you can either go there or Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom won every time. Now it's gone I regret it just a tad.:sad2:

Also I don't like the movie Pinocchio. I say it once as a kid and refused to watch it ever again. The scene where the kids turn into the donkeys disturbed me:scared1:

I've never seen Country Bears Jamboree, think the Festival of the Lion King and Cheddar Cheese soup @ Le Cellier is over rated, and I enjoy Dinosaur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter