Your Disney Shameful Secret!

Mine are:

I am a 22-year-old roller coaster riding girl who cries like a baby out of fear on Dinosaur.

I went to hoop-de-doo once and hated it.

Like Frank, I've never been on TTA.

Jennifer

I've never had a pair of Mickey ears. I've never eaten at a sit-down restaurant in a park. I've never been on Journey Into Imagination.

I love Ellen's Energy Adventure -- not for the air conditioning or the potential nap time, but just because I love it.

I've tried to watch Cars 3 times, and every time, I've been so bored that I either fell asleep or stopped the DVD midway through.

I like the HSM movies. And the Wizards of Waverly Place.

I've never been in the Magic Kingdom after sunset, though I'm going to change that on my solo trip this coming July.

These are awesome!

Here's mine:

1). I hate Dole Whips, I think it tastes like medicine.

2) I want to be Bibiddi-Bobbidied. I want the up-do with gliiter and pink hair extensions, I want the glitter make-up and I want the princess dress too! And I want to go around the parks all day done up like that. princess:

3). I love Hannah Montana!

4). I don't like DTD or anything there.

5). I love it's a small world! I play the song and sing it out loud on my way to work! I don't get why people think it's annoying.

OK, I'll confess my Disney shame:

1- COP is a snooze. I don't like it. Yes, it's history, Walt oversaw it, blah, blah, blah... but it could go away and I'd be OK with it.

2- I have no desire to do Le Cellier or Yachtsman Steakhouse. I don't "get" eating steak at a restaurant.

3- I don't care to ever stay onsite again. Way too expensive for not-worth-it "perks".

4- The only nighttime show I really like is Wishes. Illuminations is way overrated, and Fantasmic is OK, but I would never wait more than 15 minutes for it.

5-I don't want to interact with characters, and I actively discourage DD from waiting in line to see them. Whoever decided character autographs was a good thing to promote is the devil!! :laughing:

There! I feel better now...:cool1:

I cry when arriving and leaving Disney.
Seeing Mickey makes me tear up.
I have never been on Tower of Terror or Rock 'n Roll Rollercoaster
Never eaten at Canada

My youngest has been every year since he was born :yay:

I love COP and Ellens Energy Ride(two of my favorite). It took me three trips before I saw Illuminations and I regret that.

I don't care for Epcot. I really don't like World Showcase. In my opinion, WS is nothing but a tiresome shopping area. I would rather spend a whole day in Dinoland then go through WS.:headache:

:scared1:

Here's mine:

-I'm not impressed by the Poly...:confused:

-Wishes makes me emotional...:sad1:

As much as I try to see it, I always miss seeing the Spectromagic parade

I don't like the Jungle Book movie or characters

When I take a picture with Beast and Belle I always crop out Belle :idea: (Belle accused Beast of being very flirtatious with me last time I took a picture with them - :lmao: )

Never saw Time Keeper and I don't know what it is

One trip I brought one of those signable autograph dogs to get character signatures and I was 33 years old!

I've been to MK plenty of times in the past...but still have never once made it to the back of the park to Mickey's Toontown Fair! D: We always get distracted doing other things so we don't make it. We've even been past it on the train but STILL!

Next time though, it's on top of the list. We're FINALLY going back there!~

I've been to MK plenty of times in the past...but still have never once made it to the back of the park to Mickey's Toontown Fair! D: We always get distracted doing other things so we don't make it. We've even been past it on the train but STILL!

Next time though, it's on top of the list. We're FINALLY going back there!~

You know Toontown is being demolished for the Fantasyland expansion, right? Unless you get there this summer/fall (and we don't know exactly when they will close it), you won't ever get to see it...

Not a fan of Princess & the Frog. Just doesn't appeal to me.

I'm upset that the Main Street Electrical Parade is coming back to WDW. I prefer SpectroMagic.

I don't like Mickey Bars.

I've never been on Journey into Imagination or Ellen's Energy Adventure.

I'm a little freaked out by the characters but I will have my picture taken with them occasionally.

The movie "Dumbo" traumatized me so deeply as a child that to this day I can't hear the song, "Baby Mine" without crying and then picking up the phone to call my Mom.

:guilty:

The big world Globe is the part of Illuminations that I don't really "get" or care about.

I'm not that big a fan of the Haunted Mansion or Fantasmic.

In the 4 trips we've taken since '96 we've never seen Indiana Jones, Festival of the Lion King, Nemo (stage show) or Lights, Motor, Action.

I own both the Wishes and Spectromagic cd's and tear up a bit when I listen to them.

CAN'T WAIT to get back in August! It's been 3 1/2 years. WAY too long!!!

Here's mine....

Never been on Dumbo

Don't like Pinocchio, the movie or the character

Don't get the hoopla over Illuminations...it's weird

In fact, I rarely do the parades or fireworks....except for Wishes

I love Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter