Your dream for WDW

I think I'm kind of a mix of both styles - I don't mind missing a FP+ (I don't really make many ADRs, and the ones I do make I schedule at times that I'm not likely to miss them), but I'll also wait forever for a ride. I've waited over an hour for attractions, and while that's not my preference, I still do it if I want to ride it. I don't mind lines. They're a part of life sometimes, and if I have to wait in line to experience something, I'll do it. I know not everyone likes the lines, and I understand skipping long lines, but that's not how I experience Disney. When I go to Disney, I do what I want, even if that means waiting in line.
Hey, different strokes......I can appreciate that. :) Now an attraction I might miss, even a FP maybe - but RARELY do I miss an ADR!!! My vacations are timed/planned around the FOOD, not the OTHER way 'round! :) If you met me, you'd know that immediately, I'm fluffy! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter