• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favorite Gift This Holiday Season

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Tis the season of giving! What was your favorite gift this holiday season? :santa:

Garmin 305, baby!

I think my husband's favorite is the Blu Ray set of season 2 of the Twilight Zone!

Kevin is a bad, bad influence. I got an Ipad with a gift certificate for an Oberon cover, A droid phone, clothes and Epic Mickey. I am looking for the dis unplugged app for the Ipad. :goodvibes
Penny

I got a good computer that will actualy run stuff unlike my old one.
A brother/project runway sewing machine the project runway ones are prettier than the others
and kniting looms.

My Disney Dooney crossbody purse....oh, wait I actually bought that. So, hmm, let me think.....I think I'll have to go with the set of Buxom lip gloss that my DH hunted all of the mall for because I told him the wrong store.

iPod Classic. It's so nice to have 160GB worth of storage!

Also, I got a new Blu-Ray player for my room with a Harmony remote that controls everything with one button.

And my mom got me a Kindle... Well, she's going to get me a Kindle. Best Buy was sold out when she looked, so she's letting me choose which one I'd like. I think I'm getting the WiFi/3G in black.

I hope everyone has a great holiday! :)

Apple TV, Epic Mickey and Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show by John Hench

But by far the best was watching my two daughters all morning.

Apple TV

and

British pounds (spending money)...for London.

Apple TV, Epic Mickey and Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show by John Hench

But by far the best was watching my two daughters all morning.

Since we got our Apple TV a couple of months ago, we've been watching mostly old TV series through streaming Netflix instead of the silly stuff they have on TV these days. Nice simple device with minimum set-up.

Did you know you can control it from your iPad?

Since we got our Apple TV a couple of months ago, we've been watching mostly old TV series through streaming Netflix instead of the silly stuff they have on TV these days. Nice simple device with minimum set-up.

Did you know you can control it from your iPad?

We use our Apple TV for a lot of streaming, too. We also transferred all our iTunes music and movies so we can play them on our living room TV/sound system.

However, we are in the process of replacing Apple TV with our new Mac Mini and PLEX system. The PLEX burns all of your DVDs on to the Mac Mini hard drive, eliminating the need for the DVD's themselves. Then, it pulls the IMDB information for each DVD, so you have all the cast/creative and screencap info on the menu screen.

I got a travel book for New England and Michener's Hawaii. I guess I ought to plan more trips! :teeth:

iPod Classic. It's so nice to have 160GB worth of storage!

Also, I got a new Blu-Ray player for my room with a Harmony remote that controls everything with one button.

And my mom got me a Kindle... Well, she's going to get me a Kindle. Best Buy was sold out when she looked, so she's letting me choose which one I'd like. I think I'm getting the WiFi/3G in black.

I hope everyone has a great holiday! :)

Simon...

I have heard it's best to buy directly from Amazon.

I know waiting sucks, but Amazon's customer service is awesome. I believe that if you buy from Best Buy (or any other retailer) that you must use their Customer Service department, should there be an issue...and we all know Best Buy's Customer Service is kinda crappy.

You'll be paying the same price, but getting better service in the long run.

Just something to think about.

Simon...

I have heard it's best to buy directly from Amazon.

I know waiting sucks, but Amazon's customer service is awesome. I believe that if you buy from Best Buy (or any other retailer) that you must use their Customer Service department, should there be an issue...and we all know Best Buy's Customer Service is kinda crappy.

You'll be paying the same price, but getting better service in the long run.

Just something to think about.

Will do Kevin! Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup2

I LOVED just about everything I got....all are my faves, but my Disneyland Dooney and Dansko shoes are good mentions.

My favorite gift I gave was a gun safe for DH. Its about time to get one with our boys and he really liked it:goodvibes

I do have to mention the WORST gift, and yes, I do know it is the thought that counts...but my MIL got us a USED Mickey bathroom set, with dirty, melted/mishapen trash can, obviously used toothbrush holder and towels with spots on them. I love all things Disney, but this went just a tad bit too far:scared1:

My red George Forman grill and my fuzzy socks, but most of all watching the boys have a great day.

My new iPod touch! Love being able to take, upload and post pics straight from my Pod! Can't wait to hit the World next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter