Your Favorite Gift This Holiday Season

Oh....and I also bought myself Truffle Salt from the Tea & Spice Exchange at DTD. Love it! (even though my family didn't appreciate it when I opened the packet in the car - they don't appreciate the smell). Thanks DIS for pointing out this little treasure!

Oh, and by the by, I forced my family out into the 12/26 crowds to brave DTD in order to check out the seasoned salts and the left hand store. The left hand store, er, kiosk was closed due to the cold weather!! Unacceptable! I felt terrible dragging everyone down there in the mayhem. (We were in town visitng relatives, across town, not Disney).

Okay, off topic rant over. :)

I spent a lot of time looking at these when I was there about a week ago. They definitely have some great spices. I just wish I bought some. :rolleyes:

Jeff and I are loving the Keurig my sister-in-law gave me. It's a good thing we have all this caffeine in us; we needed it to dig out of the blizzard!

Actually, my favorite gift was not a Christmas present. The day after Thanksgiving we rescued a kitten! She is the gift that keeps on giving. I love her more every day!

Jeff and I are loving the Keurig my sister-in-law gave me. It's a good thing we have all this caffeine in us; we needed it to dig out of the blizzard!

Actually, my favorite gift was not a Christmas present. The day after Thanksgiving we rescued a kitten! She is the gift that keeps on giving. I love her more every day!

Pictures or it didn't happen.

My favorite was watching the Once Upon a Christmastime parade on main street on Christmas day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter