Zootopia to Rafiki's planet watch Monsters to DHS

I really want to know why there painting it blue.
I don't know the last time they painted the building but it could be time for it to get a paint job and they changed the color to better fit the area? The park isn't a studio anymore so the change could be part of that in that RnRc is in a studio building.

I don't know the last time they painted the building but it could be time for it to get a paint job and they changed the color to better fit the area? The park isn't a studio anymore so the change could be part of that in that RnRc is in a studio building.

I don't know but I believe in monstropolis especially that when star wars land opens they have to do something with the launch bay especially its rumored that the laugh floor will move there when tomorrowland is getting redone for the 50th anniversary. That the door coaster is an inversion coaster and will fit where launch bay was. Idk but I think it will work

I don't know but I believe in monstropolis especially that when star wars land opens they have to do something with the launch bay especially its rumored that the laugh floor will move there when tomorrowland is getting redone for the 50th anniversary. That the door coaster is an inversion coaster and will fit where launch bay was. Idk but I think it will work
I'm hoping we see some sort of mini expansion to the studios in that area but I wouldn't count on it happening right off the rip. Launch bay will need replacing though

Monstropolis is only being said by Jim Hill and Jim is all over he place in terms of track record. That rumor has the door coaster going into RnRc not where launch Bay is.

I'm hoping we see some sort of mini expansion to the studios in that area but I wouldn't count on it happening right off the rip. Launch bay will need replacing though
And that could be done relatively easy. They could even make it something temporary until they do something with it.

I just don't see Monsters Inc. getting that large of a land. I coudl potentially see the Animation Courtyard area/One Man's Dream possibly get a Monstropolis themed land but don't see it stretching over to RnRC. They would need to do some sort of theming/building addition between teh AC and RnR too that is a decent stretch with nothing there to theme it with. Thi would give it a larger land than Toy Story and Star Wars from the look of it, both of which are much biggere properties. Just don't see them giving a second tier IP sucha large land.

As far as Zootopia, I was a little hesitant at first of it's addition, though AK is the logical spot for it. And putting it at Rafiki's Planet Watch would seperate it from the rest of the realistic stuff too. And coudl turn the train into a D/E ticket attraction themed to the bullet train from Zootopia as well to give it two rides and help transition from Harambe/real world feel to a cartoony land. Givent he area I also see it being relatively small addition. Probably a quick service food option added and a dark ride/attraction fo some type along with the conservation stuff there.

For the next major addition I really want to see Austrailia added between there and Asia. Could move Nemo there and repurpose the current theatres area for a new show or other attracion. Could also add animals like kangaroos, wallabies, koala, snakes, dingoes, etc for the area, and add in a Great Barrier Reef section to bring in some fish and aquatic animals which would be new for the park. Not sure what attractons would be good for it but lots of good options for the area in general.

I've been a supporter of something else also coming to the studios but I don't think monsters inc will be it. I like the property well enough (I think the original is one of Picard best films, neck and neck with the incredibles at number 2 for me) but I don't think it'll be able to manage a sizeable expansion as an IP

That configuration would reek so much havoc on backstage areas. Not that that's not an option (Star Wars and toy story have shown that) but I think head be weary of doing that again given how much relocation they've done to back of house already

The only major backstage building they would remove for this land would be the former closed animation building.. The others would be star wars launch bay, the little mermaid show, disney junior, and the closed rolling stars cafe, and a waste of umbrella seating walk up stands on sunset boulevard disney is wanting to end its contract with aerosmith anyway

The only major backstage building they would remove for this land would be the former closed animation building.. The others would be star wars launch bay, the little mermaid show, disney junior, and the closed rolling stars cafe, and a waste of umbrella seating walk up stands on sunset boulevard disney is wanting to end its contract with aerosmith anyway
Your map looks like it goes back stage parallel to sunset, which is what gave me that thought

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter