ZURG’S DIS CON Digital Camera Scavenger Hunt

Zurg, Disney Sea is a theme park in Tokyo. The Japinese(sp?) dress up to go to theme parks. I think we need to be careful of things so no one has to get things like ressies at a retaurant to get a pic.

Originally posted by DaveH
Zurg, Disney Sea is a theme park in Tokyo. The Japinese(sp?) dress up to go to theme parks. I think we need to be careful of things so no one has to get things like ressies at a retaurant to get a pic.

Yeah I realised that after I posted but I watched the criuse video again anyway. What can I say the DCL video and book are prominent in the Zurg household just now. :)

LOL I would love to see the park. From what I hear it is incredible. Zurg is a student of the theme park BadShoe and is aware the some cultures are more eilling to sacrifice their comfort to foot fashion and is afraid if he made it over there he wouldn't see the rides.

Good point on the ressies thing.

Originally posted by dalepool
Zurg--my man you made me laugh
Good. It is my roll in life.
Nothing to hard to find I have old lady eyes---I wear the dreaded bifocals.
What's that saying "let the games begin"
PattyN
MEMO TO ZURG
See Previous Memo

"Let the games begin"
What did I tell you?
Pool Shark

She has one of those fold up
sticks around here somehwere.

Also don't fall for the classic
"little old lady from Passadena"
ploy. Next she is going to be
talking about her walker.
She can run from the pool hall
cash in hand - Guaranteed.

Originally posted by Zurg

. Zurg is a student of the theme park BadShoe and is aware the some cultures are more eilling to sacrifice their comfort to foot fashion and is afraid if he made it over there he wouldn't see the rides.

Zurg, during the Disney Sea special on the Travel Channel they had a whole section on dressing and they showed some shoes you would not believe! I kept thinking that all of those shoes would have a place of honor on the bad shoe site!!! LOL!

Originally posted by CarolA

Zurg, during the Disney Sea special on the Travel Channel they had a whole section on dressing and they showed some shoes you would not believe! I kept thinking that all of those shoes would have a place of honor on the bad shoe site!!! LOL!

I - NEED - A - TAPE!
good for nothing Comcast Compost cable system doesn't have travel channel

Zurg,
I think the show is on again this weekend. If it is, I will attempt to tape it for you! If I suceed, I will send you a PM to get your address!

Zurg, we have Comcast here (with no extras, believe me) and we get the Travel Channel. It's on channel 65 here. You just might have it by you, too. :)

Our local version of Compost has C-Span there Barb.

I don't know how they pick stuff but I got to think travel channel would out draw re-runs of 70s game shows

Zurg,

Just to let you in on the "Walker theory" Dale has Lou Gehrigs desease--Dale is DH---. He is one of the better pools players from our area---even with the his walker. He has so many friends in the pool world that when he got sick one of the pool magazines wrote an article about Dale and how he continues to play pool and win.

Anyway I love your sense of humor.....because you make me smile and chuckle out LOUD---even when no one is around----Now thats good......

Your Dis friend...Patty

Thanks Patty - Humor loves company.

So is the article on-line anywhere we can read it? I would love to see it.

I'm still not going anywhere near a pool table with either of you around but a picture of you whipping some tourists at 9 ball would count as a Sports picture for the scavanger hunt.

Zurg

Article was some time ago ---But I have copies ---Will bring one to Dis-con II.

Thanks for asking

PattyN

Cool.

OK there is a picture for the hunt. Someone reading Dalepool's article LOL.

Keep the suggestions rolling in and we'll have some kind of a poll as tho what should be be on the "list"

This sounds cool, almighty zurg...lol.

I guess that I should be careful when I set up my Christmas lights this year...lol.

Ray :D

Sorry I haven't been around to participate....

How about pictures of chalk circles?

Or folks refilling "old" mugs.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL

:p :p :p

Originally posted by OkieDisney
Sorry I haven't been around to participate....

How about pictures of chalk circles?

Or folks refilling "old" mugs.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL

:p :p :p

The Dark Side.

... the longest hallway
... smallest DVC room
... 9 people in a studio
... saved pool chairs early in the morning

Originally posted by Barb

Tammy, Steve or Jody riding It's a Small World (they really hate that ride) ROTFL

Hey Tammy and Steve, we have been reduced to items in a scavenger hunt!:mad: :mad: Nice Barb, real nice!
:p ;)

Here's some:
  • green gloved one WITH a tiara
  • Miss Mackey's hotel door
  • (this one's tacky) a 'speedo'
  • camo men from Toy Story
  • shot of the geyser at WL
  • high heels at Magic Kingdom
  • someone eating the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream
  • 9 people on the bicycle thingy at BW

Back to the unhijacked thread (and I was at work, had nothin' to do with any thread hijacking today...yet :)

::sniffle::
sad2.gif

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind being an item in a scavenger hunt...

Long as I got to pick who was looking. :rolleyes:

There goes my reputation...... ;)

Yeah well at least you had a reputation to loose.

heh heh heh heh:p :p :p :p :p

Funny, Jody!! I love that list!! (with the exception of that first one, of course!) ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter