ZURG’S DIS CON Digital Camera Scavenger Hunt

Now I am scared.. can you see it now.. scavenger hunt commandos ripping down my door..it makes one shudder.. ;) :)

I got a roll of camo DUCK tape for my birthday and I am not afraid to use it.

I knew I should have finished reading this thread earlier. But I thought I had better things to do with my time but now.....

1. I do not hijack threads on my own.... Steve makes me. He has that power. :p

2. IASW is a great ride... Of course the little evil dollies made me say that one. I think I need to move that postcard farther away from my desk. The vibes are gettting stronger as I get closer to my trip. ;)

3. Reduced to an item in a scavenger hunt by Barb no less...How could you? :(

As for the drunken party....Can't say I saw any of that. I ate someone else's snow peas on the DATW tour and this year I plan to eat CHOCOLATE!!!!

Ok I think I have cleared my good name. :rolleyes:

Back to the thread. I think this is a good idea. I have a new Olympus I was thinking about bringing or not but for this I will.

Originally posted by Mackey Mouse
Now I am scared.. can you see it now.. scavenger hunt commandos ripping down my door..it makes one shudder.. ;) :)

(Pumbaa_ is shaking her head) Marsha Marsha Marsha, Commandos don't rip down doors, we skulk and we stalk yes, but rip down doors? NEVER!

And Tammy...
Ok I think I have cleared my good name.
:p :p :p ROFLMBO!!!!

Some ideas for photo hunt:

2 Different pictures of park ICON from different sides(front and back)

Hidden Mickey

CM doing something(cleaning, selling ect)

a specific caracter for whatever park at( Ariel in MK, Buzz and Woody DS/MGM, Pocahontas in AK, Goofey at EPCOT)

Photo hunt group pic with a different caracter.

A pic from some kind of show at a park.

Set something up for each park and the groups pic which park they want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter