1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people seem to think that Paypal gives them some sort of free protection. It does not.

The free paypal protection is only for tangible goods.. ie cellphone, laptop, clothes, etc. It specifically DOES NOT cover timeshare purchases or rentals. here are two links which cover this issue

http://69.16.236.4/~tugbbsc/forums/showthread.php?t=183134

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...-a-vacation-rental-through-paypal/td-p/197804

There is some sort of additional travel purchase protection plan which you can get from paypal, but I do not know whether or not it covers this type of transaction.

Hello! Looking for availability for a studio for 2 adults from 4/19/16 - 4/23/16. Preferred resorts BWV, BCV or VGF.

BWV Studio, Pool/garden view is available as of right now. 110 points. I have reserved the room in my name so that it will be available for you. Pls get back to me within 2 days.

What is available as a studio for either 2/14-18/2017 or 2/21-25/2017?
AKV savanna 1st choice
BLT
Wilderness Villas?

Thanks!

As of right now, both Jambo and Kidani are available for 2/14-18 (checkout is at 11 am on the 18th).

Pls call me at 201-917-4000 later this evening between 7-10 pm, EST to discuss and reserve this if you want it.

Do you think you will have more points to rent on 9/22? I'm looking for a studio from 1/7 to 1/14 at any resort. I can't book yet, because we're trying to figure out if DH can take off work that week.

Actually, he just found out that he can take off work that week. Can you check on studio 1/7-1/14 at any resort? Also, what forms of payment do you accept?

Hi there,
I've sent you a few additional pm's about a VGC point rental. Let me know if this is something we could proceed with.

Actually, he just found out that he can take off work that week. Can you check on studio 1/7-1/14 at any resort? Also, what forms of payment do you accept?

I know there is nothing available until after 1/8 cause of the marathon. Can u adjust your dates.

Hi there,
I've sent you a few additional pm's about a VGC point rental. Let me know if this is something we could proceed with.

We can't make your reservation for a few weeks so there is no rush for now. But I sent you a PM so we can touch base.

As of this morning there is availability for two bedroom Boardwalk, March 30-aPril 5 (6 nights). Checking out on the 5th. Can you private message me your email?

Hi- Looking for Boardwalk Studio or Animal Kingdom Jambo house studio for check in May 26 and check out June 4.

I know there is nothing available until after 1/8 cause of the marathon. Can u adjust your dates.

It's possible that we can switch. DH has to check and make sure that works for him. I'll get back with you and hopefully you will still have some points.

Thanks for making our March BWV reservation for us. Please check your email as I've sent a couple of emails this past week and I'd like to make sure they've made their way to you. My travel companion has found a great airfare and would like to book it before it disappears, but we need to get the room finalized first. Thanks again!

There seem to be some problems with the on-line booking system today. It will not be easy to check for dates, etc. until it it fixed.

The on-line reservation was not working most of the morning, and they are shutting down the whole system on Wednesday afternoon, so I suspect they will do a major upgrade of their system at that time.
I suspect that I am not the only one having problems with the My Disney Experience links.
This sort of thing has happened before, and occasionally, the reservation number may change.

If you do not see your reservation properly linked to your account, do not panic. Even though these glitches are disconcerting, they never actually lose the reservation.
They always keep running the old information available at Guest Services, but it is not visible on-line.

Guest services will be able to manually fix the problem but they have to be called.

Things should fully settle down by the end of the week.

I will be monitoring this situation, and in the event that your reservation should not show up on your My Experience app/account, pls email asap and I will manually double check everything.

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for two rooms, hopefully standard for 11/25 or 11/26 thru 12/4. BWV would be perfect, but open to whatever might even be available during that time frame. Thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter