2012 Weddings!!

I guess I should update our locations! (5/5/12)
We're now on Shipwreck Beach, SBP and Boardwalk Ballrooms

Thanks so much Amanda for keeping this up for us!! :goodvibes

Wow! I cant believe tomorrow is December 1st! 31 days til 2012! I have 45 days until my wedding 1/14/12! We are all getting so close! I remember when the 2012 thread started in 2010 and we thought we'd never get here!

Where is everyone in their planning now!?

Amanda and Aaron on 12-1-12!! Cannot wait to make it official on April 1st, will be on the phone with planner at 8am to book our space!! Heading down to WDW to plan March 2012!! Cannot believe it is ONE YEAR away!! :)

With all the things going on with the construction around the WP I might be changing my ceremony to the Grand Marina, I'm just waiting to get some information from my planner.

(The more I think about it, the more I like this move. Let's hope everything works out!)

Hey Amanda! Just an update to ours. Still July 11th but at SBP and reception at LSS.

Thanks!

Were getting married on Friday December 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM!! Yay Im so excited, we just sent in our signed contract.

Im getting so excited!!! Everything is so so Surreal :)..... We received our wedding planner today! Her name is Kathy Perry (I am unsure how she spells her name)!! Does anyone else have her has their wedding planner?! What are your thoughts?!

I didn't talk to her she left a message, but our kit and AP are coming soon!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

one more update now that we're all finally settled and confirmed. Still 11/2/12. WP/St. Augustine Ballroom for us :)

We changed our date from Friday December 7, 2012 to Saturday December 8, 2012 at 10 am... WP/White Hall
Sorry :)

We are going to pick up our invitations today!! Can't believe we are less than 4 months away!

How exciting! We should be getting our proof in the next week or so, and then we will finalize our order. I put an RSVP date of March 1st and I plan on mailing them at the end of Jan. or very beginning of Feb....what about you?? I can't believe how close we're getting!!!

How exciting! We should be getting our proof in the next week or so, and then we will finalize our order. I put an RSVP date of March 1st and I plan on mailing them at the end of Jan. or very beginning of Feb....what about you?? I can't believe how close we're getting!!!

We put an RSVP of March 1st too, but we are going to be sending them out around the 6th or 9th of Jan as many people have been asking about the wedding. Plus with the 22nd being the date we have to make room block changes by we wanted to get the info out.

I cant believe how close we are either!! :banana:

Everyone should be updated and added :thumbsup2

Good luck to all the upcoming 2012 brides! I hope your day is magical... The weather has been chilly here (and freezing for a Floridian like me) so bundle up! But it's been such amazing days here.

I just realized that I'm getting married in 12 weeks. Where on Earth did the time go?

I've had so much going on I think I'll give up on the PJ for now but will try to pick up where I left off when I get back. i'll definitely write a TR after the big day.

Many, many good thoughts, pixie dust, and hugs for all my fellow 2012 brides. You have become like family to me! I cannot wait to hear all about all of your wonderful fairytales!

We're getting close ya'll! :yay:

HI!

We're getting married [FINALLY] the week of December 9-15th. It all depends on what they have to say when we call in June to start our contract :D.

Most likely December 10th though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter