2012 Weddings!!

oh wow! I leave tomorrow morning! Anyone else loose their mind about this time!!!???

oh wow! I leave tomorrow morning! Anyone else loose their mind about this time!!!???

How exciting!! It's okay, everything's going to be beautiful and wonderful and if some things don't go according to plans, that's okay too. Those moments will just make your wedding day all the more special by giving you some of those moments that you look back on and chuckle.

Best wishes! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
xxxx

How exciting!! I'm sure I will be beside myself with excitement by then. Good luck and have fun---we can't wait to hear all about it!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am back! Everything was beyond perfect! I will be posting TR and pics tomorrow! YAY!

My baby girl is getting married in May, she is all grown up now and I can't wait to see her in her beautiful wedding dress as we walk down the isle and I give her away. They grow up so fast!

-KK

OMG Really!? Thats so awesome! How'd it look from up there haha! What did you see?

Glad another DIS bride could "join" us!

Hey y'all! I started my PJ today EXACTLY 10 months from our DFTW, December 9, 2012! We are sooooo excited! I can't wait to catch up on this board and see what everyone has planned! We are still really early in the planning stage, our Room Block is due tomorrow!! :scared1: But I'm anxious for each planning step to come, and see how we put together our very rustic, country chic wedding, that just so happens to be at Disney! Thank you, in advance, to everyone for their advice, support, and inspiration!

Hi everyone,

I have a question, if you received a room discount for your December wedding could you please post the discount%(you can PM me if you want) also, what discount was given on tickets? I believe the last I heard was $20 off PH.

Thanks In Advance!

Hi everyone,

I have a question, if you received a room discount for your December wedding could you please post the discount%(you can PM me if you want) also, what discount was given on tickets? I believe the last I heard was $20 off PH.

Thanks In Advance!

HI!

I sent in my room block info today!!! :banana: And I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulders!!!! I hear this is the most difficult part!

Our wedding is in Late Fall Season. If your date is after December 20th you are in Holiday Season and these prices will, of course, sky rocket!

For Late Fall Season:
The value resorts-$86/night (excluding the new Art of Animation, no discount at all there).
Both Port Orleans Resorts and Carribean Beach Resort-$144
Coronado Springs Resort-$148
Contemporary Garden Wing-$245
Wilderness Lodge-$259
Yacht and Beach Club-$263
Boardwalk Inn $270
Animal Kingdom Lodge-Savanna View $327
Grand Floridian-$340
Polynesian-$370

Hope this helps!

Ohhh, and I forgot about the park tickets, to make the tickets park hopper is a one time fee and the wedding discount is $20 off the one time PH option fee. :thumbsup2

Hi Amanda, please can you change ours? From Oct 16th at SBP to Oct 17th at Buena Vista Palace (BVP?). Thanks!! We've just paid our deposit and confirmed, very excited. :yay:

Hey Amanda,

I'm sad to say that we no longer on the list for a 2012 wedding:( We are now getting married May 2013, so I plan on reading all of the TR's for the 2012 brides (hopefully that'll keep me busy with the extra time:) I'm sad to be leaving such a great group of brides (2012), but excited that with the date change we can add some extra pixie dust to our wedding (and a MK photo shoot!:cheer2::banana::):bride:

Hey Amanda,

I'm sad to say that we no longer on the list for a 2012 wedding:( We are now getting married May 2013, so I plan on reading all of the TR's for the 2012 brides (hopefully that'll keep me busy with the extra time:) I'm sad to be leaving such a great group of brides (2012), but excited that with the date change we can add some extra pixie dust to our wedding (and a MK photo shoot!:cheer2::banana::):bride:

That's ok, It will be worth it!!

Keep reading! I can't wait to see your pictures when your wedding day does come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter