2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

I hope we made a good choice to stay at New York... I'd love to have more info about the course!

And does everyone remember this:
Before picking up your race number at the Expo, your medical certificate must be validated by the organization (use the browser on your runner form). You will only need to present your official validation of registration (which you will receive by email a week before the event) and proof of identity. Please remember: if you forget it, or if the wording on it is incorrect, we will not be able to issue you with your race number.

When is THAT coming?

I am glad that I don't have to worry about the medical certificate. This all sounds way to involved.

Corinna

Just got my voucher and bib # for the half as well. Wonder if we'll be able to figure out corrals from bib numbers? Or have to wait till the expo.

Just got my voucher and bib # for the half as well. Wonder if we'll be able to figure out corrals from bib numbers? Or have to wait till the expo.
Someone wrote, that we have to wait till the expo for the corrals.

Still waiting, ...

I got mine. My bib number is 22xxx and my DH has the bib # after mine. Curious about others...

We now have both. Mine is in the mid 17000s and my husband's is in the low 18000s. I booked the entry for both of us together.

Corinna

We are just doing the 5K so there is no proof of time for this. I have just emailed my friend in Florida, who is joining us and she has received hers, too. Be interesting to see what her number is.

Corinna

My number is in the low 25000 but I had issues with my credit card not being accepted due to fraudulent activity alerts. Is the email our voucher?

We are just doing the 5K so there is no proof of time for this. I have just emailed my friend in Florida, who is joining us and she has received hers, too. Be interesting to see what her number is.

Corinna

Oh ok - his 5k is 15xxx, and 22xxx for HM.

Corinna
Btw - do you remember me from the 2010 Transatlantic cruise? If you don't, it's totally ok! I attended some of the activities you planned - thanks again! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter