2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Thanks!
Interesting - his was 1:35 or 1:45 but got a higher bib number. Just trying to glean a little about corrals! Won't matter a fig until we get there, but curious nevertheless.

Btw - do you remember me from the 2010 Transatlantic cruise? If you don't, it's totally ok! I attended some of the activities you planned - thanks again! :-)

Yes, I do. We are about to embark on our next transatlantic in November, but this time on Royal Caribbean.

Corinna

I hope we made a good choice to stay at New York... I'd love to have more info about the course!

And does everyone remember this:
Before picking up your race number at the Expo, your medical certificate must be validated by the organization (use the browser on your runner form). You will only need to present your official validation of registration (which you will receive by email a week before the event) and proof of identity. Please remember: if you forget it, or if the wording on it is incorrect, we will not be able to issue you with your race number.

When is THAT coming?
Today

My bib number is in the high 23000 and I think my anticipated finish time was 3 hours

Do I need to print the entire email or just the part that states my booking number, bib number etc??

Just received bib #s in an email. Now if they would publish the course so I could see how many water stops...It's getting so close now, woohoo!!

We got ours too! Mine is high 17000 for the 5k and 27000 for the half. DH is high 16000 for 5k and mid 24000 for the half.

I still think there will be another email about medical info.

Just got our emails - we both submitted times (mine under 2 hours and hers was 2:20) but our 5K and half bib numbers are sequential so looks like they were set based on purchase.

My bib number is in the high 23000 and I think my anticipated finish time was 3 hours

Do I need to print the entire email or just the part that states my booking number, bib number etc??
I'm planning on printing everything for DH. I'd rather bring too much than not enough

Yes, I do. We are about to embark on our next transatlantic in November, but this time on Royal Caribbean.

Corinna
Woot! I always enjoy your trip reports.:-)

I am prevented from sailing until August due to pregnancy and then a little one - we are doing a Med cruise from Barcelona end of August 2017 on DCL. Can't wait!

OK so things to print: DLParis resort email, Half marathon/5k pick up vouchers...

Did anyone see a voucher at all for the Welcome Party?

OK so things to print: DLParis resort email, Half marathon/5k pick up vouchers...

Did anyone see a voucher at all for the Welcome Party?
I remember reading this past week or two that you pick up the Welcome party admission (I think it's a wrist band) at the expo.

I'm in the mid 17000s for the 5k and the mid 23000s for the half. My mom is in the low 18000s for the 5k. I registered us at the same time for the 5k.

Hey all,

I've signed up for the Half Marathon in Paris, received my bib nr. today. It's my very first run, I have no idea what to expect, please forgive my ignorance. :) But how does it exactly work now that everyone starts talking about which number they have? Does it mean at 7a.m. numbers 0 - 5000 will start, at 7:30 5001 - 10000, something like that? I have a friend running as well, but we didn't sign up at the same time.

I tried to figure out how it works on the website, and I think below is the Q&A I need, but it doesn't exactly explain what a corral is... Maybe it's something completely different. :S

Q. If my friend or family member is assigned to a different corral, can we change corrals?
A. Corral placement is based on each individual's anticipated finish time and submitted proof of time. The person placed in the faster corral is allowed to move back to a slower corral, but no one is allowed to move forward.

TIA!

(PS Who here thinks that there will be 'enough' volunteers & workers etc. at the run who speak English? I do fear that most at the Expo, the speakers etc. will be speaking French only).

Hey all,

I've signed up for the Half Marathon in Paris, received my bib nr. today. It's my very first run, I have no idea what to expect, please forgive my ignorance. :) But how does it exactly work now that everyone starts talking about which number they have? Does it mean at 7a.m. numbers 0 - 5000 will start, at 7:30 5001 - 10000, something like that? I have a friend running as well, but we didn't sign up at the same time.

I tried to figure out how it works on the website, and I think below is the Q&A I need, but it doesn't exactly explain what a corral is... Maybe it's something completely different. :S

Q. If my friend or family member is assigned to a different corral, can we change corrals?
A. Corral placement is based on each individual's anticipated finish time and submitted proof of time. The person placed in the faster corral is allowed to move back to a slower corral, but no one is allowed to move forward.

TIA!

(PS Who here thinks that there will be 'enough' volunteers & workers etc. at the run who speak English? I do fear that most at the Expo, the speakers etc. will be speaking French only).
The bib number talk is just for fun really. Sometimes the numbers are distributed from fastest runners (low numbers) to slowest runners (high numbers), so it can give you an idea of where you stand in relation to the rest of the field. Other times it's simply the order in which you register for the race. Since this is the first DLP race we don't know what to expect so people will use anything they can to gain more information. Regardless of what coral you are placed in you need to be at the start line prior to 7am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter