• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

That’s big talk from someone who hasn’t once on this thread said who your team is.

Good thing you got on the Vegas bandwagon before it started overflowing.

Trying to get all internet toughie with the big talk blast. HAHA. Well every single Vegas fan is a new fan because they're a new team.

So that is what you're upset about? People deciding they like Vegas? Vegas stole your thunder?

Last edited:
Sorry that I don't think scraping the ice with a shovel requires such an outfit. If you consider that a performance, all I can do is laugh at you.

I go to a hockey game to watch the PLAYERS perform, not watch girls skate with a shovel. I guess that's the difference between you and me.

The difference between me and you, is that I watch the game to watch the game/players, but I can not be offended by other things happening at the game.
It is the norm in the NHL to have other happenings, blimps that drop prizes etc
Even the AAA games are filled with other entertainment besides the game. That is part of the atmosphere I enjoy.

The difference between me and you, is that I watch the game to watch the game/players, but I can not be offended by other things happening at the game.
It is the norm in the NHL to have other happenings, blimps that drop prizes etc
Even the AAA games are filled with other entertainment besides the game. That is part of the atmosphere I enjoy.

I enjoy those things too. I don't enjoy tits and *** - apparently you do.

Uhhh - yeah, I am aware. Apparently YOU weren't. Maybe get yourself up to speed before you try to lecture others.

You are the one moaning about Vegas’s ice girls. Why are you so opposed to Vegas’s ice girls?

It’s your attitude about them that I have a problem with

If these girls are happy to do this work, I am happy it’s there for them.

If my daughter showed up wearing anything close to what those girls/women are wearing and told me it was her uniform..we’d be having a serious talk.

I was disappointed to see Canadian teams on the list but am glad that they don’t look like pieces of meat.

If Vegas wins, I'll wish I'd placed more than 10 bucks. If they lose it was only 10 bucks.

My daughter's boyfriend was probably the first Vegas fan in the First State of Delaware. He bought a cap and T-shirt soon after they started to be produced, sometime in 2016.

What are the odds on Vegas winning?

My daughter's boyfriend was probably the first Vegas fan in the First State of Delaware. He bought a cap and T-shirt soon after they started to be produced, sometime in 2016.

What are the odds on Vegas winning?

The Golden Knights Army has grown in Delaware.
I took 500 to one on it quite a long time ago. I got laughed at. And rightfully so. Nobody thought they'd even make the playoffs.
Before the finals started the odds were 2 to 3.

From $500 on a one dollar bet to 66 cents on a one dollar bet. Not that you can make a $1 bet. But that is what it would win.

Last edited:
The Golden Knights Army has grown in Delaware.
I took 500 to one on it quite a long time ago. I got laughed at. And rightfully so. Nobody thought they'd even make the playoffs.
Before the finals started the odds were 2 to 3.

From $500 on a one dollar bet to 66 cents on a one dollar bet. Not that you can make a $1 bet. But that is what it would win.

Looks like you have a great shot of winning $5000. Not bad for what was a gag bet..

But for my own personal reasons, I don't want Vegas to win. Not this year. Not until 2025 at the earliest.

But for my own personal reasons, I don't want Vegas to win. Not this year. Not until 2025 at the earliest.

I'm torn between wanting to see history (how many expansion teams do you think will ever win a title in their first year from now on?) and slightly wanting Ovechkin to get a title so he gets rid of the "can't win a big one" stigma (only slightly b/c while he is on a rival team, he is also tormented by Penguin fans who are also rivals and I'd rather them lose one bragging point somewhere). Which I always feel is unfair in team sports regardless to always put that on players. Some just get better supporting casts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter