2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Chase is sponsoring F&W. Is there nothing special for Chase card users anymore?

I don’t think they are a sponsor. They publish a seasonal Disney Rewards Visa newsletter and in it they featured the festival as an upcoming event and reiterated the general cardholder discounts/perks available.

I saw that Chase is sponsoring F&W. Is there nothing special for Chase card users anymore?
Just curious where you saw this info? Chase dropped their sponsorship of the festival at the end of 2016. I haven't seen anything that indicates that they're sponsoring the Festival again.

I think I read somewhere that Joffrey’s Coffee was sponsoring this year's festival.

Guess we'll know for sure in about 12 days!

I love it! Looks small based on the apple slices but soooooooo much nicer than a button! The magnet is adorable too!
I am going to be completely honest, mine will never see the business end of a knife. It's going on my Disney shelf, lol. Although, since my DH ALSO will get one, it may be nice to pack on trips to Ft Wilderness.

It's in the newest Mickey Monitor along with the magnet we're getting. This is not my picture but here ya go: View attachment 344829
Do you know if the Mickey Monitor has been sent out? I usually get mine a bit later.... after it's downloaded online. but....
I tried to look at it online from the passholder website but it only has the Summer issue as the most recent.
So.... not sure if they've been mailed out yet? Or someone got hold of a copy early? .... just curious when mine might show up.

Score! Love that cutting board. It does look little. My kids are always are cutting fruit so these will be perfect.

Looks similar to the cutting boards given out at Mix It Make It events before. They work well for veggies but it will never see any meat

Could someone please post the details of how and where we get the cutting board? We have tried to subscribe to the Mickey Monitor, but we never get anything. It might have something to do with living in Canada.

Do you know if the Mickey Monitor has been sent out? I usually get mine a bit later.... after it's downloaded online. but....
I tried to look at it online from the passholder website but it only has the Summer issue as the most recent.
So.... not sure if they've been mailed out yet? Or someone got hold of a copy early? .... just curious when mine might show up.

That issue of Mickey Monitor arrived at my house in Titusville, FL yesterday.

Just curious where you saw this info? Chase dropped their sponsorship of the festival at the end of 2016. I haven't seen anything that indicates that they're sponsoring the Festival again.

I think I read somewhere that Joffrey’s Coffee was sponsoring this year's festival.

Guess we'll know for sure in about 12 days!
I want to say I saw it on Tim trackers video when he first went to look at them setting up for food and wine. I might have seen it somewhere else though as an old picture.

Candy Sushi. Finally was able to grab a spot on 9/9 @5:30 but only for 2. Hope to be able to modify for all 4 of us but if we can’t I plan on showing up and letting our girls do it. I called dining and they said the part that under 7 must me accompanied by an adult doesn’t mean the adult has to participate. Hope this holds true!

Candy Sushi. Finally was able to grab a spot on 9/9 @5:30 but only for 2. Hope to be able to modify for all 4 of us but if we can’t I plan on showing up and letting our girls do it. I called dining and they said the part that under 7 must me accompanied by an adult doesn’t mean the adult has to participate. Hope this holds true!
Wait a minute... so 8yo and up can be left at this event unattended? That doesn’t seem wise...

It actually says children Under age 7 so from what I understand a 7 year old is okay to do it without a parent present. But we are showing up with our 7 and 4 year olds and from what I was told, one of us adults need to be present but we do not have to participate. If by chance 2 more spots open up we will book them if we can and do it as a family. If not, I'm perfectly fine with my girls being able to do the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter