3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

I hope one of you can tweak anything while we are there !!!So far all I changed was my PP at MK on the 6th !! So what else do I need to change Marie and Janet !!!Don't worry about me I will ride or occupy myself just fine while you are thrill riding !!!:rotfl2:

Yes Rosie, we can switch up when we are in Disney. :goodvibes

But try for this last one as I have a FP:

Friday 12/6: Buzz Lightyear 3-4pm.:)

Rosie, will you ride Star Tours??

I think we're ok Rosie :) Janet managed to match up our Soarin for 5 pm on the 7th and I matched us (Dawn and I) up with Janet on the 4th for primeval whirl after our EE FP around 3pm
Everything else is looking pretty good

Confirmed Soarin on 12/7 at 5pm

Confirmed PW on 12/4 at 3-4pm.

From EE we will have to get over to PW so we can get in line for the start of our FP. The parade is at 3:45pm :) Should we try to overlap a bit with EE?

My updated FP list and how it jives with everyone.

Wed 12/4 AK
Kilimanjaro Safari 12:00 - 1:00 pm [ALL]
Expedition Everest - 2:00 - 3:00 pm [Marie/Janet]
Primeval Whirl 3:05 - 3:25 pm [Marie/Dawn/Janet]

Thursday, 12/5 -- HS
TOT 11:00 - 12:00 pm [Marie/Janet]
TSM 1:00 - 2:00 pm [ALL]
Star Tours 3:00 - 4:00 pm

Friday, 12/6 -- MK
Space Mountain 12:20 - 1:20 pm [Marie/Janet]
Peter Pan's Flight 2:20 - 3:20 pm [Rosie/Janet]
Buzz Lightyear 3:20 - 4:20 pm [Rosie try to get this one!!]

Sat, 12/7 - Epcot
Turtle Talk With Crush 9:50 - 10:50 am
The Seas with Nemo & Friends® 10:50 - 11:50 am
Soarin' 5:00 - 6:00 pm [ALL]

Sun 12/8 Park TBD Day / MK Party at night

Janet I tried to change my FP+ for DHS day from Fantasmic, but all it offered me was RnR:scared1::rotfl2: Soo I will keep trying , hopefully I will get out by 9p tonight and have time to work on it at home . All these extra hours are sure cutting into my planning time !! All DDSO agencies are going through a hiring glitch created by The Justice Center , doing back ground checks on anyone who applies and as you can imagine the back log is horrendous , soooo they are extremely short staffed and schedules look like lace curtains with all the holes :scared1:I AM VERY FORTINATE AT MY FULL TIME HOUSE AS I AM THE ONLY HOUSE IN THE AGENCY THAT IS FULLY STAFFED!!:) But filling time offs is a nightmare :scared1::scared1:

Oh my gosh! I really should be reading at all since it is not my trip - I don't think you all realize the insanity! I will never use a magic band - Disney has ruined
The fun of going to a park and the playing field for riding attractions equal for all. Reading all your FP, trying get some in sync...makes me crazy. If I was going on this trip I'd not be able to handle the stress. A trip to WDW is a vacation not an anxiety provoking nightmare.

Makes me grumpy just reading your plans!!! lol

My updated FP list and how it jives with everyone. Wed 12/4 AK Kilimanjaro Safari 12:00 - 1:00 pm [ALL] Expedition Everest - 2:00 - 3:00 pm [Marie/Janet] Primeval Whirl 3:05 - 3:25 pm [Marie/Dawn/Janet] Thursday, 12/5 -- HS TOT 11:00 - 12:00 pm [Marie/Janet] TSM 1:00 - 2:00 pm [ALL] Star Tours 3:00 - 4:00 pm Friday, 12/6 -- MK Space Mountain 12:20 - 1:20 pm [Marie/Janet] Peter Pan's Flight 2:20 - 3:20 pm [Rosie/Janet] Buzz Lightyear 3:20 - 4:20 pm [Rosie try to get this one!!] Sat, 12/7 - Epcot Turtle Talk With Crush 9:50 - 10:50 am The Seas with Nemo & Friends® 10:50 - 11:50 am Soarin' 5:00 - 6:00 pm [ALL] Sun 12/8 Park TBD Day / MK Party at night
Janet - we will all have to go into peter pans flight at 2:20 pm when your FP opens up because Dawn, Rosie and I have our PP FP at 1:50 - 2:50 (Dawn and I) -- then 1:55-2:55 for Rosie :) I checked Rosie's FP for fantasmic on the DHS day -- she's right, all that's left is RcnRC / while fine for us, I don't think it's Rosie's cup of tea if I where to guess, lol!!!! :) Boy they sure book out quick!

Janet I have Marie's Ticket it arrived today !! Marie I have your ticket it is safely in my Vera bag to bring with me !!!

Oh my gosh! I really should be reading at all since it is not my trip - I don't think you all realize the insanity! I will never use a magic band - Disney has ruined
The fun of going to a park and the playing field for riding attractions equal for all. Reading all your FP, trying get some in sync...makes me crazy. If I was going on this trip I'd not be able to handle the stress. A trip to WDW is a vacation not an anxiety provoking nightmare.

Makes me grumpy just reading your plans!!! lol

It sounds worse than it is Christine !! The FP+ ha opened up some things that are GREAT!! Such as the Character Greetings at Epcot !!! That was the Best FP+ of our entire October trip!! The interaction was amazing !! I think we can also get regular FP too. Also a lot of the attractions are not horrendous waits anyway such as Monsters Inc at DHS. It is gonna make planning harder for the P &P trip, but with a little more knowledge of the DAS I think I can work it out !!

Janet - we will all have to go into peter pans flight at 2:20 pm when your FP opens up because Dawn, Rosie and I have our PP FP at 1:50 - 2:50 (Dawn and I) -- then 1:55-2:55 for Rosie :) I checked Rosie's FP for fantasmic on the DHS day -- she's right, all that's left is RcnRC / while fine for us, I don't think it's Rosie's cup of tea if I where to guess, lol!!!! :) Boy they sure book out quick!

Glad to know I am not CRAZY but who would have though that RnR would be the only choice !!! I will keep trying though up til the end :rotfl2:

It sounds worse than it is Christine !! The FP+ ha opened up some things that are GREAT!! Such as the Character Greetings at Epcot !!! That was the Best FP+ of our entire October trip!! The interaction was amazing !! I think we can also get regular FP too. Also a lot of the attractions are not horrendous waits anyway such as Monsters Inc at DHS. It is gonna make planning harder for the P &P trip, but with a little more knowledge of the DAS I think I can work it out !!

Glad to know I am not CRAZY but who would have though that RnR would be the only choice !!! I will keep trying though up til the end :rotfl2:

Rosie I gave Janet a couple of suggestions on how to change your Fantastmic FP+ .... she'll work on it for you. Hope it works. :goodvibes

Janet I tried to change my FP+ for DHS day from Fantasmic, but all it offered me was RnR:scared1::rotfl2: Soo I will keep trying , hopefully I will get out by 9p tonight and have time to work on it at home

:laughing: Oh Rosie it's a sign! You MUST go to the concert!!:rotfl2:

All fixed! :yay: Cha-cha-changes.... :cool1:

My Peter Pan is now at 2pm. :thumbsup2

Rosie, Fantasmic is out, Star Tours is in...if you don't want to ride that's okay. I moved the Great Movie Ride at 11-12pm when Marie, Dawn and I will be on TOT.:thumbsup2

Janet I have Marie's Ticket it arrived today !! Marie I have your ticket it is safely in my Vera bag to bring with me !!!

:yay:

Rosie I gave Janet a couple of suggestions on how to change your Fantastmic FP+ .... she'll work on it for you. Hope it works. :goodvibes

Always value your sound advice... thanks Linda! :flower3:

My updated FP list and how it jives with everyone. [UPDATED 11/27/13] Changes in Red!

Wed 12/4 AK
Finding Nemo 11:40-11:55 am [ALL]

Rosie, moved your Dinosaur FP to match our EE FP time... then 1-2pm time we can grab some food at FTB. :thumbsup2 Should be really good for Marie and I to be eating right before our EE ride... :rolleyes: Rosie, think I'll share with your at FTB... less food to potentially come back up on EE ride!! :rotfl2: (just kidding Marie.. :rotfl:)

Thursday, 12/5 -- HS
Star Tours 3:00 - 4:00 pm [Rosie/Janet]

Friday, 12/6 -- MK
Peter Pan's Flight 2:00 - 3:00 pm [ALL]
Buzz Lightyear 3:20 - 4:20 pm [Rosie/Janet]

Sat, 12/7 - Epcot

All the plans look good. I hope to see you there. I will probably not be back here as I need to finish my pre tr and then pack and get ready. Friday is coming quickly now.

My updated FP list and how it jives with everyone.

Wed 12/4 AK
Kilimanjaro Safari 12:00 - 1:00 pm [ALL]

Rosie, moved your Dinosaur FP to match our EE FP time... then 1-2pm time we can grab some food at FTB. :thumbsup2 Should be really good for Marie and I to be eating right before our EE ride... :rolleyes: Rosie, think I'll share with your at FTB... less food to potentially come back up on EE ride!! :rotfl2: (just kidding Marie.. :rotfl:)

Thursday, 12/5 -- HS
Star Tours 3:00 - 4:00 pm [Rosie/Janet]

Friday, 12/6 -- MK
Peter Pan's Flight 2:00 - 3:00 pm [ALL]
Buzz Lightyear 3:20 - 4:20 pm [Rosie/Janet]

Sat, 12/7 - Epcot

Janet Do we need a FP+ for Nemo & Friends??? I want to do SE as well !!!

Good morning Grannies & Wannabees ... so close now!! :yay: And here's to our two rockin' grannies (Christine and Linda) who won't be able to join us, who will be sitting this one out at home in their rockers. :hug: We will miss you!! :flower3:

Janet Do we need a FP+ for Nemo & Friends??? I want to do SE as well !!!

No. We'll check the times when we arrive. Since it's a huge theater, we've never had a problem. (Sam and I walked up 10 minutes before show time in August and got seats). Now we won't cut it that close :)

SE? are you referring to Spaceship Earth in Epcot?

Almost forgot I ill be happy to share at FTB do you want the combo ??

Is that Chicken and Ribs? Yum ::yes::

Marie asked about changing our ADR at Raglan Road on Wed to an earlier timeslot.

Problem ..there is a 5:15 pm ressie, but nothing available at 6-6pm.

Our time is at 7:30pm.

My thought is to keep our 7:30 and arrive a little early. My concern is if we change to 5:15, we have to cut short our AK day :(...and we would have to factor in the time to go from AK to a resort, then to DTD.

What say you? :goodvibes

Marie asked about changing our ADR at Raglan Road on Wed to an earlier timeslot.

Problem ..there is a 5:15 pm ressie, but nothing available at 6-6pm.

Our time is at 7:30pm.

My thought is to keep our 7:30 and arrive a little early. My concern is if we change to 5:15, we have to cut short our AK day :(...and we would have to factor in the time to go from AK to a resort, then to DTD.

What say you? :goodvibes

You guys are the pros at this! so whatever works best I'm game for :)
I just want a little time to swim at my resort that night before they close the pool/ take away the lifeguards! I can't stay at WL and not take a dip!!! ::rotfl2:

You guys are the pros at this! so whatever works best I'm game for :)
I just want a little time to swim at my resort that night before they close the pool/ take away the lifeguards! I can't stay at WL and not take a dip!!! ::rotfl2:

Why thank you ma'm. :goodvibes

Marie, perhaps you and Dawn might want to depart AK and return to WL in order to swim before the RR ADR. :) That way you can get a swim in (when it will most likely be warmer than evening!!) and then not have to rush out of RR. Trust me you will LOVE the atmosphere and entertainment (and food) that it has to offer and will not feel like rushing out. :) And since I don't know the scheduling of the entertainment the later ADR vs the earlier one should guarantee us of seeing the dancers/bands.

Really, this is beginning to be fun!! :cool1:

Dawn and Rosie, you don't know what you are missing!! :rotfl:

For AK day... we all now have a Finding Nemo FP for 11:40-11:55 am. :thumbsup2 (replaces the Safari which we are doing during EMH....okay Marie, Dawn and Rosie, do I need to give you guys a wake up call in order to make EMH?? :rotfl2:

Rosie, you are in the room with me so no problem! ....Marie, I can call you guys and pretend to be stitch... that will wake you up!! :rotfl:

Oh this is going to be fun!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter