3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

Safe Travels everyone!!!!! :cool1:

Have a great time!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Pat !! I have a very busy day tomorrow . End of month paperwork to turn in and then in the evening I have to go with Aktion Club Carol singing ;) I will hopefully have a few hours during the day to get to the bank ( well that is a must:rotfl2:) get my haircut (always leave it till the last minute:confused3 double check or should I say quadruople check my suitcase and all my tickets etc and hopefully get to the grocery store !!!:rolleyes: With luck I will get some sleep Monday night !!!

Oh, no!! our thread was about to disappear!! We certainly cannotit allow that to happen!!

Our wannabes will be dragging their heels so doubt, heading home tomorrow...but our one (and only :faint: ) Grannie to make the trip will be lingering one more day. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all the exciting a details!!! :woohoo:

Oh, no!! our thread was about to disappear!! We certainly cannotit allow that to happen!!

Our wannabes will be dragging their heels so doubt, heading home tomorrow...but our one (and only :faint: ) Grannie to make the trip will be lingering one more day. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all the embarking a details!!! :woohoo:

Not quite! Lol -- Dawn's a grannie too :) you're right though I'm dragging my heels but from EXHAUSTION :p
It was wonderful to share the week together, great memories but oh so tiring!!!!! I forgot how painful a WDW vacation can be! Think it'll be awhile before I'm back, perhaps 2 yrs or so, but I will be back for sure :)
Waiting for my flight in MCO now

I an back !!Flight was delayed 2 1/2 hours . Like Marie I am exhausted , but what a wonderful time we had !!Lots of laughs and aching feet !!! Catch up tomorrow . Will have to wait awhile to start TR as I have a BUSY week ahead !!!!

Looking forward to hearing all the embarking a details!!! :woohoo:
:hug: :wave2:

Not quite! Lol -- Dawn's a grannie too :) you're right though I'm dragging my heels but from EXHAUSTION :p
It was wonderful to share the week together, great memories but oh so tiring!!!!! I forgot how painful a WDW vacation can be! Think it'll be awhile before I'm back, perhaps 2 yrs or so, but I will be back for sure :)
Waiting for my flight in MCO now
Sorry we missed you and Dawn, Marie :hug: It was a great time to be there..the weather was AMAZING!:beach:

I an back !!Flight was delayed 2 1/2 hours . Like Marie I am exhausted , but what a wonderful time we had !!Lots of laughs and aching feet !!! Catch up tomorrow . Will have to wait awhile to start TR as I have a BUSY week ahead !!!!

Rosie it was great to meet you!! Hope that your tootsie is feeling better :hug:

How's Janet??? My cell phone went kaput...so until my new one comes in...I am disconnected:headache:

Glad all the Grannies and Wannabes made it home safe and sound. I was worried when more snow was on its way to hinder outbound flights.

I was torn though, not sure If I wanted you stranded but hey Disney is a great place to be stranded. :laughing:

Glad all the Grannies and Wannabes made it home safe and sound. I was worried when more snow was on its way to hinder outbound flights.

I was torn though, not sure If I wanted you stranded but hey Disney is a great place to be stranded. :laughing:

Pat, I was stranded at WDW in 2008 due to a tropical storm...had to move from SSR to POP (way more fun!)...the ONLY negative about being stranded at a Disney was that I was not standed long enough!!:thumbsup2

Welcome home, Rosie!! I wondered about your flight and almost called...glad you are home safe and sound. Don't overdo this week!! :grouphug:

Welcome Home to all the Grannies and wannabes! :cool1: Glad you all made it safely during some challenging travel weather! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about the fun I'm sure you had together!!! :cheer2:

Hi All!

Had a great time on the Granny/Wannabee trip! Beautiful weather! And the company was pretty darn good too :goodvibes

Marie, Dawn and Rosie -- it was a blast to meet you all "in person". It was so much fun sharing the trip with you guys. :flower3:

Being able to see Jeanette and meet the family was extra special :hug:

Also plenty of other DISmeets ... Deena for dinner on Wed :), a quick hello with Melissa and her family, always great to see them :yay:... KatMark and crew at AK :) and Scott at DTD. :cool1: And got to see our Magic at Piano Bob's on Thursday! Ye-Haw!! :thumbsup2

And I really did have good luck... Phila airport had delays on Sunday and Tuesday -- and I snuck in on monday with no problems - Yeah! (kind of makes up for the 45 minute delay going there, the airport door wouldn't close properly and we had maintenance guys on board for 35 minutes figuring it out. So for someone like me that does not like flying, it wasn't getting off to a good start. Fortunately, the guys knew what they were doing and we took off with no mishaps after that.)

Always need some extra sleep to combat the effects of being in Disney but heck it's a great trade off.

Will post a few pix later!

:hug: :wave2:

Sorry we missed you and Dawn, Marie :hug: It was a great time to be there..the weather was AMAZING!:beach:

Rosie it was great to meet you!! Hope that your tootsie is feeling better :hug:

Great to meet you and your family !!:goodvibesTootsie is still a little sore , but getting better !!:goodvibes

I was torn too !!! But it was a very long day with the delay !!!

Pat, I was stranded at WDW in 2008 due to a tropical storm...had to move from SSR to POP (way more fun!)...the ONLY negative about being stranded at a Disney was that I was not standed long enough!!:thumbsup2

Welcome home, Rosie!! I wondered about your flight and almost called...glad you are home safe and sound. Don't overdo this week!! :grouphug:

SWA called twice with the delays which was great !! I have some news to share after I do my replies!!

welcome back:)

Thanks Dan !!! It went by soooo quickly and only took 2 years to plan:lmao:

Talked to her last night ... made it home safe and sound. Sounds like a wonderful time was had my all!!! Next time there's no keeping me away!!! :rotfl2:

Oh you better make it next time , I have to have a grannie wit me!!!;)

Welcome Home to all the Grannies and wannabes! :cool1: Glad you all made it safely during some challenging travel weather! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about the fun I'm sure you had together!!! :cheer2:

Thanks Goofy , we had a GREAT time and once Janet helps me with a title (hint hint ) I will be startng the long awaited Grannie TR!!!!

Hi All!

Had a great time on the Granny/Wannabee trip! Beautiful weather! And the company was pretty darn good too :goodvibes

Marie, Dawn and Rosie -- it was a blast to meet you all "in person". It was so much fun sharing the trip with you guys. :flower3:

Being able to see Jeanette and meet the family was extra special :hug:

Also plenty of other DISmeets ... Deena for dinner on Wed :), a quick hello with Melissa and her family, always great to see them :yay:... KatMark and crew at AK :) and Scott at DTD. :cool1: And got to see our Magic at Piano Bob's on Thursday! Ye-Haw!! :thumbsup2

And I really did have good luck... Phila airport had delays on Sunday and Tuesday -- and I snuck in on monday with no problems - Yeah! (kind of makes up for the 45 minute delay going there, the airport door wouldn't close properly and we had maintenance guys on board for 35 minutes figuring it out. So for someone like me that does not like flying, it wasn't getting off to a good start. Fortunately, the guys knew what they were doing and we took off with no mishaps after that.)

Always need some extra sleep to combat the effects of being in Disney but heck it's a great trade off.

Will post a few pix later!

Don't forget the Bus mojo!!!!:lmao: Janet I havesome news to share ........

booked Carol and my flight for May , we found a great price on SWA and I just booked it !!Carol is really physiched !!!!:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter