3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

Why thank you ma'm. :goodvibes

Marie, perhaps you and Dawn might want to depart AK and return to WL in order to swim before the RR ADR. :) That way you can get a swim in (when it will most likely be warmer than evening!!) and then not have to rush out of RR. Trust me you will LOVE the atmosphere and entertainment (and food) that it has to offer and will not feel like rushing out. :) And since I don't know the scheduling of the entertainment the later ADR vs the earlier one should guarantee us of seeing the dancers/bands.

Sounds like a plan :) My feet will be needing some hot tub time, LOL...and it'll be a nice break after FOTLK to head back!

Really, this is beginning to be fun!! :cool1:

Dawn and Rosie, you don't know what you are missing!! :rotfl:

For AK day... we all now have a Finding Nemo FP for 11:40-11:55 am. :thumbsup2 (replaces the Safari which we are doing during EMH....okay Marie, Dawn and Rosie, do I need to give you guys a wake up call in order to make EMH?? :rotfl2:

Rosie, you are in the room with me so no problem! ....Marie, I can call you guys and pretend to be stitch... that will wake you up!! :rotfl:

Oh this is going to be fun!! :cheer2:

:cool1: :happytv: SURE!!! Stitch!!! we could use one of those to get our butts moving, :rotfl2: We're going to have a blast! I just hope the projected snow this weekend doesn't keep me away from my early TUE morning flight!!! :moped: Move on over ppl...I gotta date with my friends and a dear mouse!!! pixiedust:

Good morning Grannies & Wannabees ... so close now!! :yay: And here's to our two rockin' grannies (Christine and Linda) who won't be able to join us, who will be sitting this one out at home in their rockers. :hug: We will miss you!! :flower3:

No. We'll check the times when we arrive. Since it's a huge theater, we've never had a problem. (Sam and I walked up 10 minutes before show time in August and got seats). Now we won't cut it that close :)

SE? are you referring to Spaceship Earth in Epcot?

Is that Chicken and Ribs? Yum ::yes::

Yes SE is Space hip Earth at Epcot ,I love that ride and making the future . Yes Chicken and ribs and maybe a side of fries !!!!

Marie asked about changing our ADR at Raglan Road on Wed to an earlier timeslot.

Problem ..there is a 5:15 pm ressie, but nothing available at 6-6pm.

Our time is at 7:30pm.

My thought is to keep our 7:30 and arrive a little early. My concern is if we change to 5:15, we have to cut short our AK day :(...and we would have to factor in the time to go from AK to a resort, then to DTD.

What say you? :goodvibes

I agre we only have the one day at AK and 5:154 would cutit close. The Parade there is also my favorite parade otf the afternoon ones !!

Why thank you ma'm. :goodvibes

Marie, perhaps you and Dawn might want to depart AK and return to WL in order to swim before the RR ADR. :) That way you can get a swim in (when it will most likely be warmer than evening!!) and then not have to rush out of RR. Trust me you will LOVE the atmosphere and entertainment (and food) that it has to offer and will not feel like rushing out. :) And since I don't know the scheduling of the entertainment the later ADR vs the earlier one should guarantee us of seeing the dancers/bands.

They seemed to be dancing almost non stop when we were there but it was a Saturday !!

Really, this is beginning to be fun!! :cool1:

Dawn and Rosie, you don't know what you are missing!! :rotfl:

For AK day... we all now have a Finding Nemo FP for 11:40-11:55 am. :thumbsup2 (replaces the Safari which we are doing during EMH....okay Marie, Dawn and Rosie, do I need to give you guys a wake up call in order to make EMH?? :rotfl2:

Rosie, you are in the room with me so no problem! ....Marie, I can call you guys and pretend to be stitch... that will wake you up!! :rotfl:

Oh this is going to be fun!! :cheer2:
I am always te first up at Disney so n problem I will set my cell for 6 a.m. I like to have a cup of coffee and a smoke before I start the day !!!

:cool1: :happytv: SURE!!! Stitch!!! we could use one of those to get our butts moving, :rotfl2: We're going to have a blast! I just hope the projected snow this weekend doesn't keep me away from my early TUE morning flight!!! :moped: Move on over ppl...I gotta date with my friends and a dear mouse!!! pixiedust:

Marie what time are you arriving now did that change ? I thought you were getting in late afternoon ?? I also saw WL mentioned so when did this change ??? I seem to be a day late and a dollar short a lot !!:rotfl2: I think we should rename this thread To 2 Grannies and 2 Wannabees Break the record in resort changes and FP+ changes .I think this would even make Cynthias head spin !!!:rotfl2:

Marie what time are you arriving now did that change ? I thought you were getting in late afternoon ?? I also saw WL mentioned so when did this change ??? I seem to be a day late and a dollar short a lot !!:rotfl2: I think we should rename this thread To 2 Grannies and 2 Wannabees Break the record in resort changes and FP+ changes .I think this would even make Cynthias head spin !!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: YES Rosie!!! nice new name for a completely changed up trip, LOL!!

WL change happened last night, when I called Guest Services to talk about how I would check in without holding an AP myself (I was worried they'd ask me for one and I wouldn't have it!) When I first booked us it was under the Sept-Dec room code, and somehow in money exchange and changes it got changed to Passholder room rate. Now that is fine, but with you staying with Janet, and Me trying to check in without the passholder, I didn't want to be dishonest or risk having to pay rack rate at check in.

Long story short, the manager was able to trace the reservation back through the changes and see that I originally had a public discount, and she was able to reinstate it/ so no surprises at check in! it gave me 30% 0ff vs the 35% PHolder discount, so I was fine with that...she found a room at the inn -- WL courtyard and it was going to only be $40 more to upgrade, so I figured that's pretty good! I jumped on it and now we are at WL for our 2 nights....then POFQ for the remainder. To change from POFQ to WL for the rest of our stay would be another $450/to $500 --and I'm already at my max for this trip, so I will find the charm at POFQ just fine :)
Can't wait to meet you all!!!! It's close enough to the end of the day for me...I'll say ONLY 5 DAYS NOW!!! woohoooo pixiedust:

I am so excited for this to all come about. we are going to have a blast. Wondering if any will be looking for hidden Mickeys?

I am wondering about the CC hold when I go with P &P next year !! P&P better use theirs, which will mean I have to have the TA do the ressies and I had hoped to do them myself as she didn't do to well this time .
I definately want to hold that BOG ressie too !! I have a feeling adrs MAY be easier to obtain with the CC hold as less people will hold several ressies for the same day under different names now !! I could not get over how as a party of 10 we never had an issue getting in to the restaurant we wanted at the time we wanted just showing up at Universal !!!!

wow we might need a recap before everyone leaves.... ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful
Thanksgiving and a GREAT trip. :cool1:

wow we might need a recap before everyone leaves.... ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful
Thanksgiving and a GREAT trip. :cool1:

Pa these girls rival Cynthiawith planning !!:rotfl2:Let me see First I was at Pop for 1 night , then I changed to 2 nights a POR and 5 days in the Time Share , then it was 2days at POR and 5 at CSR. Now we ( Janet and I) ae at POP for 7 nights :rotfl2::rotfl2:Now we do have 5 days so it could change !! I am not even getting into the ADRs as they have changed a lot too , but mainly times and cancelling a couple so as I understand we are doing Sanaa at 8:25p on Tuesday, Wednesday is Ralan Road ( be still my beating heart, what memoriesthat place holds :goodvibes) that is at 7:30p. Thursday is Sci Fi at 4 p and Piano Bob in the evening Friday is Kona at 9:50a Saturday is Via Napoli at 7p, Sunday is BOG at 6:15p and MVMCP. Then I am on my own Monday . I know we plan on eating at FTB on Wednesday for lunch, but the other cs meals are what ever !! So I am alongfor the ride and will just go with the flow . This will be so different as I am used to having 8 tagging along :rotfl2:Oh yes and Carol too:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pa these girls rival Cynthiawith planning !!:rotfl2:Let me see First I was at Pop for 1 night , then I changed to 2 nights a POR and 5 days in the Time Share , then it was 2days at POR and 5 at CSR. Now we ( Janet and I) ae at POP for 7 nights :rotfl2::rotfl2:Now we do have 5 days so it could change !! I am not even getting into the ADRs as they have changed a lot too , but mainly times and cancelling a couple so as I understand we are doing Sanaa at 8:25p on Tuesday, Wednesday is Ralan Road ( be still my beating heart, what memoriesthat place holds :goodvibes) that is at 7:30p. Thursday is Sci Fi at 4 p and Piano Bob in the evening Friday is Kona at 9:50a Saturday is Via Napoli at 7p, Sunday is BOG at 6:15p and MVMCP. Then I am on my own Monday . I know we plan on eating at FTB on Wednesday for lunch, but the other cs meals are what ever !! So I am alongfor the ride and will just go with the flow . This will be so different as I am used to having 8 tagging along :rotfl2:Oh yes and Carol too:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lolololol!!! Well you did know you where going on a trip with a bunch of Resort Changing gals!!! ;) lol that's not half as bad as it sometimes gets!! Lol. Good thing a TA had my POFQ ressie or who knows how many configurations that might have turned to! :rotfl2:

We are going to have a blast and our ADRs look amazing! I can't wait to try Raglan Road :) and Dawn and I have one more I've never done and always wanted too - yachtmans!
Can't wait to meet you all!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and with a Disney trip just around the corner how could you NOT? :cool1:

Have fun Rosie!

I hope I get out of here on Tuesday!!! My luck a major winter storm is coming through Edmonton Sun/Mon!! Pray it's clear by Tuesday!!!!!

Whew! Good news :) our big dumping is coming today and tomorrow -- hopefully they'll have the runways cleared and operable by my departure time Tue morning!!
What time do you arrive at mco?? I will bring tickets etc with me to Sanaa for 8:25p!! I may wait at Pop for Janet and her flight lands at 6 :20p So we will be cutting it close !!

:wave2:

Two days! :cool1::dance3: :cheer2:

Rosie, will text you when I'm on the ME bus.

Marie, please PM your cell info so we can get a hold of you. (you can also email me since I get emails on my phone as well).

Safe travels to all!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter