300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 2 Rooms for one of the dates below (4 total adults and 2 kids under 3)

Flexible September for 6 nights is a long shot I know for BWV,BCV,AKV Studio
OR
Looking in January after MLK (Jan 21-27) for BWV,BCV,AKV Studio

Hello,

Saratoga springs has studios available in the first two weeks of September, not at any other resorts.

January has AK kidani savanna view only. 88 points total per room.

Thanks for the heads up. We are deciding on what to do this week and will contact you if we want to move forward.

Hi, can you check June 23-29, Saratoga Springs for a Studio?
No full availability. All nights available except 24th and 27th. No full availability at any other resorts.

Do you have any points left for transfer?
Hello,

They have all been banked into 2019 now. I don't think they can be borrowed. If your vacation is after October 2019 then no problem. I have over 200 left

Hello,

They have all been banked into 2019 now. I don't think they can be borrowed. If your vacation is after October 2019 then no problem. I have over 200 left
I need these for a vacation Jan 1-4, 2020 so it sounds like it could work. Might need to call member services and confirm that you can transfer those points?

Do you still have the 2018 UY points for transfer, if so how many?
60 points is no problem. Direct message me your info. I'm going into a meeting right now and we can complete the transaction when I am out. Send me payment info as well. I can do Zelle or PayPal.

60 points is no problem. Direct message me your info. I'm going into a meeting right now and we can complete the transaction when I am out. Send me payment info as well. I can do Zelle or PayPal.
Just talked with my family, and they have decided to change vacation plans so I won't be needing those extra points after all. Thanks for the offer. Best of luck finding someone else to take them....I'm sure it won't be a problem with the demand for DVC points :)

Hello can you tell me what use year you are currently in with those points? I'm looking into possibly a transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter