90 Day Fiancé!

Annie needs to send Murcel back, its the most bizarre relationship, they know nothing about each other because they can't talk to each other!!! Karine & what's his face, the perfect example...... it didn't work for them, its not going to work for you.
PLUS this guy wants to hide your kids from his family.....please.

Jazmin hates that guy, he's a ticket to America. AND how did they have a misunderstanding really? I already said she was going to live with her sister, I'm wondering why she doesn't, something must be up there, does she have a Visa fiancé too???

These people this season are all screwed up.

Oh and the old guy and young girl??? They don't want her family to see her new life, cause they will have to send money??
Have a small wedding in your backyard without the $10,000 event planner and find a cheaper caterer. For 40 people you do not need to spend all that money to rent furniture and forks!
He's a creep!

Me either.

She is a lazy slob and a lousy mother. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what she will have to offer to Pillow Talk. She isn't funny, has zero personality, and is just a sad sack.

She will still be talking about what Mohammed did to her too! I know he screwed her over and he stinks for that, but please move on.
I wonder if that pig is still in the U.S.

Danielle did nothing for me on Pillow Talk last night. Wonder how many they tape in a row? They never seem to change clothes just props at the side of the bed...lol

Did you notice the bee keepers were wearing wedding rings already . Weirdest bachelorette party , pretty personal.

I don’t get the dude showing her a better place to live to rip it out from under her. She has her own faults but this is just mean. That little boy will still be sleeping with them even with his own room.

Poor Michael, he doesn’t know what he is going to be coming too, maybe he does Angela is crazy. Too much info when she went trying on dresses.

The pre up, they danced around how much she made. Glad the lawyer told him he can’t cut her right out.

The Ukraine Girl is crazy...lol what she wants he wants nothing of it. Why is this all coming up now. Don’t let her drive.

Last edited:
I'm just not feeling it this season at all. The beekeeper couple need to go their separate ways, The Greenwich guy is a pompous idiot, but she's in it for the $$$ Why is Angela on, shouldn't that be a follow up? They live in utter poverty, and she's adding another mouth to feed. The Ukraine girl is bat $hit crazy and the guy from russia def looking for the american dream, and he is dreaming if he thinks he is gonna be a model haha

How can Annie think this is love with Murcel? It seems like desperation, I know she doesn't want to be alone, but he's not the one for her. He is so out of touch with reality.

Angela, omg this woman, that awful laugh...... I'm concerned for her mother and that black mark on her chin, please take her to see a dermatologist, because that looks bad. She's too focused on Michael to care.

The old creepy guy from Connecticut is getting creepier by the week. I'm not sure of his end game.

The couple from Winter Park???? Taking her to see a beautiful apt. then saying I just resigned my lease? He can't be serious with her, he is a joke. I don't care for her either, but he is a liar. He wants a babysitter for his son.

Angela, omg this woman, that awful laugh...... I'm concerned for her mother and that black mark on her chin, please take her to see a dermatologist, because that looks bad. She's too focused on Michael to care.

I thought it looked like her mother took a nasty fall and that mark on her chin was a scab. I didn’t realize her daughter and all those kids lived with her.

I thought it looked like her mother took a nasty fall and that mark on her chin was a scab. I didn’t realize her daughter and all those kids lived with her.
I saw that and it looks bad, I hope she saw a dr for it. poor woman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter