90 Day Fiancé!

Just read to good stories on Reality Tea:

1. Laura is now in Ecuador and dating Evelins friend Raul.... he's way younger too.....SMH
2. Ashley went back with Jay again, this girl dumb, dumb, dumb. But they have broken up again because he has gotten his ex-girlfriend pregnant. Don;t know when she will learn

It seems to me that Maria didn’t want to be on the show because she was afraid of her scam being exposed. They must have finally thrown enough money her way to make it worth it. That Or her and Caesar knew how to work the show to get the most out of it. I hope their story line is done after this season.

I don’t understand they brought Jesse back, that made me mad. He is such a narassicist. No one cares about what he’s up to, TLC just wants the drama. Poor Darcy. I know she has her issues but she needs to realize this show is not helping her. And Tom’s sister just seems like a miserable person that likes to put people down.

Angela... not sure where to begin with her. Michael must want to come to America real bad!

What do we think of the new people for next season?

Just watched, Omg Toms sister made Darcy look like a fool, I believe Darcy is very shallow. They have never sat down and had a heart to heart about their lives before they met??? That is just bizarre?
Does anyone know if Rebeccas EX is still here in America and if he is, that means she has to support him for 10 years regardless of if they are still married or not. Zied is going to love that situation.

Averys mom looks great, 10 years younger, probably the stress of her daughter wanting to move to Syria and she couldn't swallow food.

I’m watching part 2 of the tell all and two observation. 1. Does Darcy ALWAYS have to match her twin? In Albania they both had honey colored hair. Tonight both are the same shade of blonde. 2. Since when are Muslim women allowed in a room with unrelated men? I’m not 100% sure but feel confident that isn’t allowed. Yet there is Avery sitting with Tim (who counts as male lol) and Ceasar

Angela needs to shut her pie hole.
And who gives a rat butt about Jesse? Like he is irrelevant.

On a positive note:Avery's mom looks great. I wonder how much she lost?

I don’t know what the heck happened...lol I didn’t think they were bulling Jesse.

Did Angela just call herself Avery’s elder, though she didn’t want to be called that...lol

So why didn’t they say they invited Jesse, Tom and Darcy knew he was there.

The rest just thought he showed up on his own.

I don’t know what the heck happened...lol I didn’t think they were bulling Jesse.

Did Angela just call herself Avery’s elder, though she didn’t want to be called that...lol
Nope. Good ole white trash Angela said Elderly as in the same word that caused her to pitch a fit when her finance called her elderly at the last tell all

Tom is wearing a librarian coat and a Swatch watch lol love my 757 guys on Pillow Talk

And who gives a rat butt about Jesse? Like he is irrelevant.

those poor elderly people he was giving his presentation to all looked like they had been forced to attend it at their nursing home and had no desire to be there :sad2:

jesse was there with the idea of promoting jesse, the producers wanted drama and thought they would get it w/jesse, tom and darcy not knowing the others would speak up against him back stage and he'd refuse to share the stage.

kudos to rebecca for her behavior throughout the show-she showed some real compassion and stood up to that awful bully angela. i find it incredibly classy that despite the vile stuff angela spews and her declarations that she knows more b/c she's raised x number of kids and has y number of grandkids she's raising that no one throws the whole child sexual abuse imprisonment of her other daughter in her face.

Just read to good stories on Reality Tea:

1. Laura is now in Ecuador and dating Evelins friend Raul.... he's way younger too.....SMH
2. Ashley went back with Jay again, this girl dumb, dumb, dumb. But they have broken up again because he has gotten his ex-girlfriend pregnant. Don;t know when she will learn

1. 🙄
2. 🙄

Avery is annoying. She's a mouthy know-it-all, who knows nothing. She's at the "you can't make me...I'm an adult" stage, yet toddler boo hoos her way into playing the victim. Stupid in so many ways.

Every time I watch Avery I thank God up above that my daughter doesn't act like her, never did. I truly feel for Avery's mother. Her heart must break constantly knowing that Avery will inevitably make the worst decision and put herself in danger or end up living so far away that she rarely sees her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter