A Disney-addicted mom plans a trip in August, 2010! *New pics #574*

So excited for you! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back (to help me pass the time before we leave!)

So very close! :cool1:

It seems like just yesterday that I was just starting to read your PTR, but it was really so very long ago! Hope today flies by at work! You're almost there!

I know! At work the nurses keep asking if this is another trip or just the trip I've been talking about for months! :lmao:

You leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Now all you have to do is make it through today! Good luck!

I'm more worried about making it through tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Have a GREAT trip!!! :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thank you!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Your almost there!

I know! And I'm SO excited!

So excited for you! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back (to help me pass the time before we leave!)

Thank you! And then your trip will be here!!! :yay:

Amanda

I made it through work and now I'm on vacation! :yay:
I'm supposed to go to the gym but I suspect that won't be happening. We'll see. I need to do an inventory and see what I have left to do. I know there's some laundry and packing. I also need to get all of my travel documents together.
I'm SO excited!!!! :cheer2:

Amanda

So envious of you right now!!!

Have a safe, uneventful flight! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

So envious of you right now!!!

Have a safe, uneventful flight! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Thank you!!! I'm taking a break from last-minute packing to check here!

We got boarding positions A17-A20 on our flight. I'm assuming that's good. :confused3 It ought to be since I paid $40 for priority boarding! :lmao:
Packing is coming along. The kids' backpacks are basically done. I'm waiting for the laundry to finish and then I'll be almost done. Obviously the final stuff will wait until the morning.
Our flight lands 24 hours from now!!!

Amanda

Jessica had the mother of all meltdowns tonight. NOT pretty. And I'm pretty stressed about the flight so I didn't handle it as well as I might have. I know once we're there we'll all be fine.
It did re-confirm to me that we have to make an effort to get the kids to bed at night. Nathaniel does fine with staying up late but Jessica does not. She really falls apart quickly. Note to self....

Amanda

I won't have time to stop by your PTR in the morning, so I wanted to make sure to stop by tonight! Have fun! Tomorrow will be fine, I'm sending you wishes of well behaved children and no-fuss flying! :wizard:

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it! Enjoy your trip! You're going to Disneyworld! :cheer2:

Whew, caught up!! Have a wonderful time Amanda!!

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Looking forward to reading about trip when you get back!!

Popping in just in case I don't get to tomorrow. I'm also sending good thoughts your way for smooth travels with the kids. Hopefully Jessica was getting the meltdown out of her system and will be in better spirits tomorrow. :hug:

Have a great trip and I can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

I won't have time to stop by your PTR in the morning, so I wanted to make sure to stop by tonight! Have fun! Tomorrow will be fine, I'm sending you wishes of well behaved children and no-fuss flying! :wizard:

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it! Enjoy your trip! You're going to Disneyworld! :cheer2:

Thank you!!!

Whew, caught up!! Have a wonderful time Amanda!!

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Looking forward to reading about trip when you get back!!

Thanks!

Popping in just in case I don't get to tomorrow. I'm also sending good thoughts your way for smooth travels with the kids. Hopefully Sydney was getting the meltdown out of her system and will be in better spirits tomorrow. :hug:

Have a great trip and I can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

Everyone woke up happy today so I think it'll be ok!

Amanda

Disney Day is here!!!! :yay::banana::yay::banana::yay:

Zachary woke up at about 5:15 this morning. A little earlier than I was hoping for but at least he slept until then. The other kids were up around 6am. I think it's good that they get up early since we plan to use am EMH. The kids woke up excited and happy. The older 2 knew that today is travel day.

I gave the kids their new Perry t-shirts (must take a pic!) and they were very excited. They were upset that Tom isn't here but I reassured them that Tom will wear his Perry shirt on his plane, too. (On a side note - Tom mentioned that maybe I could get a Dooney & Burke bag at Disney since I'm taking one for the team by flying alone while he's earning $$$.)

My packing is basically done. Just need to bring the suitcases down and wait for my nanny to arrive. We'll load up the car and head out. I wasn't able to reach the dog sitter last night to confirm so I'm a little bitty bit nervous about that but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I may start my TR while we're in Disney. I'll have a computer and internet. My kids tend to go to bed really early so I should have some quiet time in the evenings. No promises but just sayin'.

Thanks for all the love and good wishes! I'm very, very excited for this trip. The kids are super excited and that's what matters most to me!!! And they don't even know all of the surprises that are packed in their carry-on bags (and a few in the big suitcases, too).

Today will be a long day but I'm very optimistic that everything will be just fine!

Amanda

Have a great trip Amanda! No matter how crazy the travel day is you will wake up in Disney tomorrow:cool1: Hopefully all goes smoothly:goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Have a wonderful, safe flight, Amanda!! Hope to hear from you during your trip, but if we don't, have a wonderful time!!!
(Also :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 for a possible D+B purse!)

We got boarding positions A17-A20 on our flight. I'm assuming that's good. :confused3 It ought to be since I paid $40 for priority boarding! :lmao:

Amanda

From a veteran Southwest flyer :goodvibes
In case you're checking this today (as if you'll have time!?), rest assured that your boarding positions are GREAT. You'll be the 17th people on the plane! and you can get whatever seats you want. THis is so great with young ones, even with the bit of extra time sitting on the plane. I like sitting up front so that we don't have to wait so long to get OFF the plane ;)

Have a great flight and beginning of your super vacation!!:goodvibes

Hi Amanda,

I have been following along even though haven't been posting. So very excited for you today. Just hoping that you will be able to relax now and enjoy this wonderful family vacation. Planning mode off. Celebration mode on!!

I look forward to hearing about the trip. Until then, will be thinking of you and your family. Have fun.

I hope you have landed safely and it was uneventful!

Thought of you yesterday when you should have been on the ground in Orlando and hoped that your flight went smoothly! I hope you're enjoying your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter