• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A story of renewed hope & the power of Dis

Sit down.....BIG NY JETS fan since I fell in love with Joe Namath decades ago........:stir:

WAY beyond friends :hug:

OH NO! My heart. My heart aches. I can give in on any other sport, but football? You had to be a JETS fan. geesh... how can we be friends now? Oh, I remember because football is a game. We are "sisters". Plus, now I can tease you about your loosing football team when my Patriots are going to crush them. oops.... did I say that outloud? hehehehe :confused3

Hoping you all are having a wonderful time together. Now stop acting like a tourist and get your Yank on.

:wave2:Hi Ruthie, Bev here. Had a few minutes and thought I'd check in to see how your trip went. I bet your aunt was in shock to find you in her neck of the woods.

Started reading your thread and got as far as the pic of DH and Maxine. What a beautiful horse (luv DH's head too:goodvibes)! Hope all is well.

Yes I'm home Yes Aunt Mary was in shock and that's the only good thing that happened on this trip What a saga :sad2: will post personal replies and picture soon Back has been out and still in much pain, not as intense as last week but still pretty bad Would appreciate thoughts & prayers Thanks :grouphug:

Welcome back, Ruthie. So sorry to read that the trip was a saga and that you're in a bit of pain. Keep well and I'll be thinking of you.

:( So sorry that the trip was not what you expected and that you are now in pain. I hope things improve for you quickly. :lovestruc

Good Morning to all on this Good Friday May you all have a blessed Easter I cherish everyone of you

I will update soon

Too far behind to comment on much, except to say booo that your trip did not go as well as you would've liked......and I hate to hear that you are hurting. Was it the weather change or did something happen?

Hope you have a great Easter weekend. Ours will be busy, but such is life ;)

I was going to wait and say Happy Easter on Sunday, but who knows if I'll actually have time. So:

HAPPY EASTER!!

:)

Have a great trip! Enjoy being with family!

I did enjoy MOST of the time :sad2: thanks Ruth

:wave2:Hi Ruthie, Bev here. Had a few minutes and thought I'd check in to see how your trip went. I bet your aunt was in shock to find you in her neck of the woods.

Started reading your thread and got as far as the pic of DH and Maxine. What a beautiful horse (luv DH's head too:goodvibes)! Hope all is well.

Hope you don't end up feeling like this as you read ;)

Then again it may help if you have insomnia

Wonderful to have you joining in Bev Bev and I " met " on the transportation board of the Dis in the very early hours before my trip Putting off the packing I had no idea what the latest rules on what is allowed in carry on Yeah I'm a "planner" :rotfl:

Then I discovered she lives on Long Island sent her questions re-airport etc We exchanged email and phone numbers and started a friendship Have enjoyed our calls Bev We'll meet in the future :thumbsup2

Welcome back, Ruthie. So sorry to read that the trip was a saga and that you're in a bit of pain. Keep well and I'll be thinking of you.

The trip was a PIA...... and back..... and arm :sad2: more on that ....

:( So sorry that the trip was not what you expected and that you are now in pain. I hope things improve for you quickly. :lovestruc

Thanks Roni Loved seeing my family and that is all I loved about this trip

:goodvibes

Next up...The Plan....uh oh you know how plans around here usually go......:scared1:

Happy Easter Everyone !

I did enjoy MOST of the time :sad2: thanks Ruth

Hope you don't end up feeling like this as you read ;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Then again it may help if you have insomnia

And I Do!!!

Wonderful to have you joining in Bev Bev and I " met " on the transportation board of the Dis in the very early hours before my trip Putting off the packing I had no idea what the latest rules on what is allowed in carry on Yeah I'm a "planner" :rotfl:

Then I discovered she lives on Long Island sent her questions re-airport etc We exchanged email and phone numbers and started a friendship Have enjoyed our calls Bev We'll meet in the future :thumbsup2

Me too!

The trip was a PIA...... and back..... and arm :sad2: more on that ....

Thanks Roni Loved seeing my family and that is all I loved about this trip

:goodvibes

Next up...The Plan....uh oh you know how plans around here usually go......:scared1:

Happy Easter Everyone !

Happy Easter to you too Ruthie!

Just replied to your message and sure enough, I somehow was not subscribed but was subscribed at some point? Not sure how that happened but i'm DEFINITELY subscribed now and will catch up!:cool1:

Do you know how far behind I was? Like 20 pages!:scared1:

So fun that you and Ed finally got to meet!

I was wondering what you were doing with lotso!:lmao:

I think if he was Johnny Depp, I would have waited HOURS for him. But this faker, probably not. But at least you were able to scratch him off your list! Of course I want to meet him someday, DH does NOT want me too though. :rotfl:wonder why?:rolleyes:

Obviously, Nightmare Before Christmas is my fav movie so meeting the two of them would be FANTASTIC!I have met Jack at Disneyland but haven't met both of them together. I was wearing a scarf when I met him and he told me that I was wearing a lovely 'noose' :lmao: I"ve seen videos of Sally and Jack on YouTube and they are amazing and talk just like the characters on the movie.

Omgoodness love your pluto backpack.

Oh i'm so sorry about Dillon. He looks like such a sweet, kind dog. I'm a BIG animal lover too, and it devastates me to hear of people losing their fur babies. I know one day i'll be losing my sweet Percy (pug) and i'm not looking forward to that day one bit.

Okay, so I was taking notes on my computer while reading through all your updates so I wouldn't forget anything, and when I went to highlight the next section to copy and paste it here for a reply, I accidentally hit the 'delete' button so sorry for missing a big chunk.:goodvibes

Awesome that you scored BoG!

So sorry about the job, but glad you are staying optimistic.

Annnnd here ends our friendship. ;)Jk of course, but a Yankees fan?? Come join the San Francisco Giants! ...although Jeter is a fine looking specimen, I will agree with you on that.::yes::

Hope you're feeling better!

Do you know how far behind I was? Like 20 pages!:scared1:

So fun that you and Ed finally got to meet!

About time right ? We have tried to meet up again but it hasn't been looking good

I was wondering what you were doing with lotso!:lmao:
Adorable right ? I had no idea what I was being asked to do at the time The tail squeaks !

I think if he was Johnny Depp, I would have waited HOURS for him. But this faker, probably not. But at least you were able to scratch him off your list! Of course I want to meet him someday, DH does NOT want me too though. :rotfl:wonder why?:rolleyes:
Your husband is gorgeous...I say that from a Mom point of view..and has nothing to worry about..You too

Obviously, Nightmare Before Christmas is my fav movie so meeting the two of them would be FANTASTIC!I have met Jack at Disneyland but haven't met both of them together. I was wearing a scarf when I met him and he told me that I was wearing a lovely 'noose' :lmao: I"ve seen videos of Sally and Jack on YouTube and they are amazing and talk just like the characters on the movie.
You MUST meet them Honestly I never " got " that movie tried to watch it so many times and fell asleep Watched it before the MNSSHP and really appreciated the story which made the meet more fun

Omgoodness love your pluto backpack.

Thanks Disneyland Paris via eBay :thumbsup2

Oh i'm so sorry about Dillon. He looks like such a sweet, kind dog. I'm a BIG animal lover too, and it devastates me to hear of people losing their fur babies. I know one day i'll be losing my sweet Percy (pug) and i'm not looking forward to that day one bit.

Ah Dillon my heart ::yes:: I take all of them moving over very very hard but him....I miss him many many times a day I can't believe how long it has been

Okay, so I was taking notes on my computer while reading through all your updates so I wouldn't forget anything, and when I went to highlight the next section to copy and paste it here for a reply, I accidentally hit the 'delete' button so sorry for missing a big chunk.:goodvibes

Awesome that you scored BoG!
Things have changed drastically here financially so I'm not sure if we'll be going I WILL hold on to it until I absolutely have to let it go though I really hope we can

Annnnd here ends our friendship. ;)Jk of course, but a Yankees fan?? Come join the San Francisco Giants! ...although Jeter is a fine looking specimen, I will agree with you on that.::yes::
Hope you're feeling better!

LOL oh believe me the baseball battles have been going on in this family all my life Yankees VS Mets have been an ongoing thread forever Truth be told I don't follow any teams since my Dad passed in 2000 and his brother my Uncle Joey passed in 2009 But this was special since it's Jeter's last year I HAD to go

Now for why I nominate you Sports announcer :lmao: nice re-cap I will be updating soon it's been a rough go since I came back from NY in April Thanks for dropping in, blowing the dust off the thread, and getting me motivated to start posting again So very nice to see you ! Hope to do the NY trip very soon

Now for why I nominate you Sports announcer :lmao: nice re-cap I will be updating soon it's been a rough go since I came back from NY in April Thanks for dropping in, blowing the dust off the thread, and getting me motivated to start posting again So very nice to see you ! Hope to do the NY trip very soon

Thanks for the nomination and i'll take it! :lmao: And can't wait to hear about your NY trip :goodvibes Take care of yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter