A story of renewed hope & the power of Dis

That is an Outstanding cake!! Truly a magnificent masterpiece!

I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Oh I want that cake! :rotfl:

Hi Ruthie, I'm slowly catching up everywhere. And yes I know I still owe you an e-mail with plans from the October trip. It might be hard to pin down anything though because I'm 100% letting Mom drive this trip so even though I think we might be at a park one day, she may decide something different. She wants to do a lot of resort exploring.

I hope things are going well for you and enjoy your Chef Mickey's Birthday celebration. I actually had Chef Mickey's booked for December but ended up cancelling it because I have the Wishes Dessert Party the same night. I didn't think stuffing myself at a buffet and then going to a party with all the dessert you can eat would be the best idea. :lmao:

Hi Ariana, email or call when you can I understand :goodvibes Wish I could share that cake with you !

I'll have a big update next week. Right now Fred is in one of the Carolinas..I forget which :rotfl: enroute to up near you with a delivery to Atlanta. We'll see what he gets after that, you know how that usually goes for us.

Hopeful though that he'll be here tonight or early morning.

Fred is in FL...how about that ? :drive: :goodvibes

and Disney thinks they need to remind me they just sent the usual email:

:rotfl: Like I'll forget THIS one !

Hello, Ruthie!

This is a reminder for your upcoming dining reservation. Please see below for details.

Dining Confirmation number:

Reservation Details:

Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Dinner at Chef Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Date: Saturday, 09/06/2014
Time: 9:15 PM - Dinner

Need to change your plans? As a courtesy to fellow guests, we ask that you cancel your reservation by visiting My Reservations or calling

Yeah for Fred being almost home! Saw your e-mail, no hurry on answering mine, it was really long! :rotfl: Enjoy your time and I'll talk to you next week sometime.

I don't think I will have a chance to be online tomorrow so I just stopped by to wish you a.....

Happy Birthday!!

Hope your day is wonderful and you have a perfect meal at Chef Mickey's. Say hi to our boy for me. pluto:

Fred is in FL...how about that ? :drive: :goodvibes

and Disney thinks they need to remind me they just sent the usual email:

:rotfl: Like I'll forget THIS one !

Hello, Ruthie!

This is a reminder for your upcoming dining reservation. Please see below for details.

Dining Confirmation number:

Reservation Details:

Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Dinner at Chef Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Date: Saturday, 09/06/2014
Time: 9:15 PM - Dinner

Need to change your plans? As a courtesy to fellow guests, we ask that you cancel your reservation by visiting My Reservations or calling

Is your Birthday? Well have a great birthday, and dinner with the Mouse:thumbsup2 pixiedust:

Is your Birthday? Well have a great birthday, and dinner with the Mouse:thumbsup2 pixiedust:

Oh my new friend, Welcome Patrick :cool1: so nice to have you here !

Yes tomorrow is the BIG day ..celebrating 6 decades Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and now that you are here please stick around :thumbsup2

Oh my new friend, Welcome Patrick :cool1: so nice to have you here !

Yes tomorrow is the BIG day ..celebrating 6 decades Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and now that you are here please stick around :thumbsup2

Nice and congrats again and thanks I certainly will stick around,, Better then the Doom and Gloom Thread :banana:

I'm not far behind you...had my 57 in July Boy time fly's .. :dance3:

Nice and congrats again and thanks I certainly will stick around,, Better then the Doom and Gloom Thread :banana:

I'm not far behind you...had my 57 in July Boy time fly's .. :dance3:

Yes it sure does, but we already know the secret we are kids at heart :flower3:
Happy Belated Birthday to you !!

For my friends here let me introduce you to Patrick, the " Doom and Gloom" thread he is talking about is a thread about the Villains Sinister Soiree ( I refer to it as the " Cheers " thread :rotfl: ) anyway long story short SOME people think several of us " drank the Kool-aide " I hate that term because we ARE paying the extra $ for the party within a MNSSHP...more about that as we get closer to those dates

Patrick may, or may not, remember this but actually we " met " on the Dis before this when I saw what town he lived in. A good part of my childhood was spent there, my adorable Aunt Mary doesn't live far from there, and Daddy and Uncle Joey are buried there. I sent him a PM initially because I NEVER see that town, some New Yorkers don't even know the name.

So, that's our little story and we both have agreed that some day ... hopefully soon...we look forward to meeting in real life. ( or as my dear friend PIO- user id: PrincessInOz princess::upsidedow calls it meeting " outside of the box" :flower3: )

Yes it sure does, but we already know the secret we are kids at heart :flower3:
Happy Belated Birthday to you !!

For my friends here let me introduce you to Patrick, the " Doom and Gloom" thread he is talking about is a thread about the Villains Sinister Soiree ( I refer to it as the " Cheers " thread :rotfl: ) anyway long story short SOME people think several of us " drank the Kool-aide " I hate that term because we ARE paying the extra $ for the party within a MNSSHP...more about that as we get closer to those dates

Patrick may, or may not, remember this but actually we " met " on the Dis before this when I saw what town he lived in. A good part of my childhood was spent there, my adorable Aunt Mary doesn't live far from there, and Daddy and Uncle Joey are buried there. I sent him a PM initially because I NEVER see that town, some New Yorkers don't even know the name.

So, that's our little story and we both have agreed that some day ... hopefully soon...we look forward to meeting in real life. ( or as my dear friend PIO- user id: PrincessInOz princess::upsidedow calls it meeting " outside of the box" :flower3: )

Yes I do recall now... wow pixiedust:

Well great to see you around again Ruthie! Have a wonderful birthday! Maybe we can get together on my next trip in April. Have a fantastic time at Chef Mickey's!

Happy Birthday Ruthie. The plan is I will be heading up that way around 5pm. I am going to stop over at the POP about my ressie next month and WL for construction update pics. See you and Fred tonight.

Thank you all so much ! Wish we could all be together tonight..but so glad Ed will be there :drive: so flattered he is coming from so far

Thanks Ed :hug:

A big sloppy pluto: Kiss planted right on your cheek, sent your way wishing you a wonderful :bday:!!! Wish I lived in Florida. My :car: would never get me there in time to party with you!

Have the best celebration ever tonight at Chef Mickey's and have an extra piece of :cake:for me!!!

party:

Happy Birthday!!

Have a great day!

I'll be calling or emailing soon with our plans so we can meet up later this month, if you're still up to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter