Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Metro ones don't show as used as the APP said it takes a few days for Metro to do that.
I"ll call to check out the double spend 40 get 100 Airmiles tomorrow.
I thought you had the length of the Promo to use the suitcase earning (winning) ?

Hugs Mel

I was referring to the extra "games to play" once you earn them, if that makes any sense. I used them all so I can't check but I thought they said they expire today so I played them right away. I'm not sure I am correct though.

Good idea on calling.

Has anyone used a 30am when you spend $20 on Metro products? I am wondering whether "selection premium" includes regular selection. I recall regular selection qualified in the past pre Christmas promotions when it said selection premium. I may try tomorrow.

Happy Monday
Carousel Of Dreams for me today
and it posted into my account right away!
October 24, 2022

CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
+25

Attachments

• 1666611537878.png
    1666611537878.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
Well I contacted Airmiles and to be honest I think I might know more about Airmiles than her but here goes.
She says yes I can combine offers if the T&C say so ,,,but was *headgey* about this.
Yes if I get another suitcase with spend $40 Metro get 100 Airmiles I can use it,, again headgey...... response again..............
Hmmmmm.
Mel

Well I contacted Airmiles and to be honest I think I might know more about Airmiles than her but here goes.
She says yes I can combine offers if the T&C say so ,,,but was *headgey* about this.
Yes if I get another suitcase with spend $40 Metro get 100 Airmiles I can use it,, again headgey...... response again..............
Hmmmmm.
Mel
T&C say you can combine it with other Airmiles offers so doing the two offers at the same time should work.

One offer coupon per collector # leads me to think that if you get the same offer another time you will only be able to use the offer once.

I am going to see if I can get the T&C to load here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221024-121119_AIR MILES.jpg
    Screenshot_20221024-121119_AIR MILES.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
I was referring to the extra "games to play" once you earn them, if that makes any sense. I used them all so I can't check but I thought they said they expire today so I played them right away. I'm not sure I am correct though.

Good idea on calling.

I finally read the fineprint and it says the daily games have to be played the same day, the earned ones can be played anytime up to the end of the promo.

So apparently, I can't math and I answered the skill question wrong. It says I can try again but it won't let me. I've forced stopped, uninstalled and cleared the cache. Will it reset tomorrow? This is the first day I've tried to play.

Did anybody do the Sobeys spend $25 get 100 airmiles for a bunch of different products (I think there was some cereal, Pillsbury products, icing, etc.)? I can't find the ad and was just wondering what items were included and I think it expires Nov.02, but not sure?

Two quick shops at Shell and Metro today.
Only one extra suitcase posted (I think Shell) , but I believe the web site says it can take up to 72 hrs for the earned suitcases.
Hopefully by tomorrow.
The extra suitcase had a 50$ Red Tag voucher with so many Terms & Conditions it's virtually useless for me.
Oh well.
Keep playing everyone.
Hugs Mel

that's the one - thanks so much!
Hi
Just wanted to report back
I went this morning and
picked up 3 honey nut cheerios and one Cinnamon Toast crunch, one Betty Crocker cake mix and one Tin of Grands cinnamon rolls.
Total came to $26.44
I got the 100 Airmiles (posted on receipt) and I also got an extra 30 Airmiles for buying 3 of the Honey nut cheerios cereal.

Hugs Mel
Edited to add
I buy Clorox bleach cleaner and it has been super crazy priced,
Well I got a couple of bottles for 3.99 each today and 15 bonus Airmiles too.
Oh and the Betty Crocker cake mixes have Airmiles attached to them too if you buy 3-or 4.(can't remember which).$2.49 each

Last edited:
Sweet my carousel gave me 2 10 free AirMiles. Up to 50 for the promo. I know it’s like $5. But I’m shocked honestly lol
Yep I'm up to 75 free Bonus Airmiles,, I needed gas but decided to wait till tomorrow to get another free game.
Free Airmiles I love.
Hugs Mel

• October 25, 2022

CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
    +10

• October 25, 2022

COCA-COLA OFFER
    +10

• October 25, 2022

CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
    +15

• October 25, 2022

CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
    +10

Last edited:
Several good days in the pursuit of the mighty miles. I got up a little too early today (Thanks to Mocha singing the song of her people) so I bought the Indigo gift card on the secondary card - confirmed that their system gets confused, card was for $300 and I earned 14 instead of 15, also triggered the 100 bonus miles. Already posted to my account along with the suitcase catch and the 25 miles for using cash miles at Metro
1666726195895.png
The main card had lots of goodies post as well, hubby did the 3rd fill-up for October to trigger another 50-ish miles, the Metro cash miles, all of the silly suitcases (anyone else let the danged thing run for over a minute before poking at your phone screen :P) and the AMEX miles. The best ones however, were triggered by what Arthur's mom and dad call being "napped trapped" on Sunday morning. I took the opportunity to do some surveys while he snoozed on my chest and they did a Costco run. Best feeling in the world, as a grandparent I can just sit and sniff his neck while he sleeps peacefully instead of trying to get things done.
1666727763195.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter