Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Quick question. Is Winter and Summerland two different places? I always thought it was just one place, but then again we never mini-golf.

I'm in either way. I agree keeping it to 4 or less per person is better.

Funny thing is I don't mini golf while at WDW but I'll mini golf on a cruise ship. But then again I have 5 year olds and mini golf lasts about 15 minutes with them.

I'm late to the party as usual ;)

The only thing that I wouldn't use would be the mini-golf. We've never done that and with both my girls being college girls in August I don't see us ever going :(

I do have lots of DTD pics to scrap. But, I would like to keep the total number of double page spreads to 4 or 5 (for both AK and DTD)

Quick question. Is Winter and Summerland two different places? I always thought it was just one place, but then again we never mini-golf.

It's one place, with two separate golf courses. One has winter cold stuff, the other has summer warm.

I'm in either way. I agree keeping it to 4 or less per person is better.

Funny thing is I don't mini golf while at WDW but I'll mini golf on a cruise ship. But then again I have 5 year olds and mini golf lasts about 15 minutes with them.

LOL, yes, a short game is definitely in order with 5 year olds ;)

I'm late to the party as usual ;)

The only thing that I wouldn't use would be the mini-golf. We've never done that and with both my girls being college girls in August I don't see us ever going :(

I do have lots of DTD pics to scrap. But, I would like to keep the total number of double page spreads to 4 or 5 (for both AK and DTD)

I think we'll remove the golf completely. If there are enough of us to do a small separate group, that's fine, if not, that's fine too.

I'd rather have the list too big than too small, so I'll add a few more photo ops to the DTD set near the bottom.

If we have 10 people (I know Rachal is on the fence!), we'd do 4 sets of 10, if we have 11, we'd do 4 sets of 11.

Could someone look over the AK list with a map and make sure I'm not missing anything else?

Winter
2118_zps5013b5a2.jpg

Summerland
HPIM1403_zpsed57636a.jpg

Adorkable is the perfect description for him. Lets see if I can find a picture.

Woah....big picture. Lets try that again.
nick_zpsca2366d0.jpg
[/IMG]

Apparently photobucket is refusing to make him smaller.....or stand him up straight.

What about a food picture for animal kingdom?

Meant to post before me dental appt but what about (spelling doesn't count).. Creastaceous Trail by Dinosaur w/ all the various dinosaurs....

She's a keeper!!! Cute photo w/ the puppy! My spelling is pitiful this morning (no soda due to dental appt) so I won't even attempt the correct spelling...

I can do without the mini-golf w/ 5 of us.. I take so many photos I think I'm going to do a mini-digital album on it's own.....

What about doing a combo page for the World of Disney statues???
Like the left is cindy; right is Aurora???

ETA: Correct spelling of trail by Dinosaur: Cretaceous Trail

The dog from 101 Dalmatians is no longer at DTD. Buzz and mr potato head are in front of once upon a toy though. And there is also the fountain with a Mickey topiary.

The dog from 101 Dalmatians is no longer at DTD. Buzz and mr potato head are in front of once upon a toy though. And there is also the fountain with a Mickey topiary.

Ah, that makes me sad. We used to have a Dalmatian, so we always look for it ;)

Adorkable is the perfect description for him. Lets see if I can find a picture.

Woah....big picture. Lets try that again.
nick_zpsca2366d0.jpg
[/IMG]

Apparently photobucket is refusing to make him smaller.....or stand him up straight.

What about a food picture for animal kingdom?

What is going on with photobucket? Seriously, an hour later it decides to fix the picture? :confused3

OK, now we're back to the original. Too big and sideways. Anyone else hate the new Photobucket?

Today is the first I've used it, and only because the website forced me to change. I'm a creature of habit ;) If it's not broke, don't fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter