Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

I'm not a big fan of the new photobucket either.... blech!!

Ok, these red hots from the dollar tree are hot is can be... holy smokes!!!!!! I grabbed one and you'd like I had drink a whole bottle of red hot sauce.....

Cute kiddos ladies!

My aunt was at Disney 2 weeks ago and didn't see the lego Family. I thought she had missed it but now that I see someone else saying the same here :-( They did see a Hulk lego man tho. Seems so strange to me.

as for photobucket, it's bee ndriving me bananas since they changed it. I've been lost every since

Disney bought Marvel comics (and my DH's head almost exploded - two of his favorites together!) so that's why the Hulk is there, I imagine.

Danielle - what a cutie! good luck keeping the girls away!

I don't like the new photobucket either...still haven't gotten the slideshow function up and running!

Danielle, he's a keeper!

I am not thrilled with the new photobucket either! Too confusing and slow!

I am good with whatever you decide as far as DTD and mini-golf. We always spend time in DTD and have sooo many pictures that I can make it work!

I'm working my way through the list...We've got Rainforest Cafe listed twice. I'm going to change it to just once. Anyone see anything else? Anything listed that shouldn't be? Anything that should be added?

That would be pretty neat.... I wonder if they will be at the canopy we saw Baloo and King Louie at on the back side of the tree by WOF... That was a beautifully shaded area...

However, in reading the comment section... why is it that people don't read what is written.. how many times did the one person respond that FOL would remain.... :confused:

I guess people have selective reading! I think they want to expand ak and lots of talk about avatar there. I have a cousin who works for wdi and last I heard she moved over to a project for ak. So who knows what changes are in store. FYI..she did the gophers in the Winnie the Pooh queue so when we go to mk she always ask about them.

Jennifer I read something this morning that Mickey and Minnie are at a new meet and greet place in AK. Camp Minnie and Mickey will be there but this is something new.

Here is the link:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/02/meet-mickey-and-minnie-at-the-new-adventurers-outpost-in-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Oh, that's cool. I don't necessarily want to include them as "characters" but maybe add Adventurers Outpost as a topic.

DH had read something about Avatar. So not my favorite movie, but it could be an interesting addition.

Is it just me or does Adventurers Outpost need an apostrophe? Shouldn't it be "Adventurer's Outpost"?

Last call for changes/additions/deletions. I will open a new thread on Tuesday morning. PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY 'WE ARE OPEN.' I want to have a few extra empty posts so I can add photos (the MK thread has too many links, I can only put so many in each post).

Thanks for all your interest!

I would say yes for the apostrophe.

Ok, off to gather some choices for me..
Need to follow up with Buffy her choices..
I have Cassey's choices ready to go.. (just add mine & Buffy's to her list).

Jennnifer~
I can't find quickly in our thread here..

What's go time?
and we are doing 4 choices, you'll pick 2 @ what time??

second round will commence @ what time??

Need to set my alarms on my laptop and my cell phone... LOL

Jennifer - I would say yes to the apostrophe.

Nan, I think she said first round at 9 a.m. - second at noon.

Yes, was thinking of doing signups the same way as the MK swap. First 2 choices at 9:00 am Eastern, then 2 more choices at 12:00 noon. Tuesdays are still (so far!) non-work days for me, so that's why I chose that day.

I think this is what you were looking for Nan.

Yes, at 9:00 am, I will ask for your top 4 and from those I will use 2. At noon, I will open it up again for the next group until we are full.

I need to look through the list and pick my own! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter