Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic Booking

Wait, how did you pick a date before the virtual queue started?

I think the reservation date for the resort tied into the system. So if you have reservation on specfic date, it is already assigned to the specific event date. I am not sure how many people have multiple resort reservation for 2 different MM dates,

My case, I only have resort reservation on 22nd, so there was not section to choose date of event in event reservation page

I think the reservation date for the resort tied into the system. So if you have reservation on specfic date, it is already assigned to the specific event date. I am not sure how many people have multiple resort reservation for 2 different MM dates,

My case, I only have resort reservation on 22nd, so there was not section to choose date of event in event reservation page
If you have reservations that would cover multiple event dates, you would have to select one during the reservation process.

I think random is bunk.
I clicked on the email right when it came in and today I got 679.
But I had to get to work early.
Clicked on when I got in at 7am and that pc got 6073.
Called my wife and she clicked after me and got like 7000 something.

Glad I remembered I had the page open my other pc.

Finally booked one. 😀

I think random is bunk.
I clicked on the email right when it came in and today I got 679.
But I had to get to work early.
Clicked on when I got in at 7am and that pc got 6073.
Called my wife and she clicked after me and got like 7000 something.

Glad I remembered I had the page open my other pc.

Finally booked one. 😀

If that's the case, I feel duped that I bought into the random thing. I opened the page yesterday just to read the procedure, but then I closed it and went again this morning at about 8:45. The page tells me I'm "in great shape" and that 70% of registrations are still available.

If that's the case, I feel duped that I bought into the random thing. I opened the page yesterday just to read the procedure, but then I closed it and went again this morning at about 8:45. The page tells me I'm "in great shape" and that 70% of registrations are still available.

What number did you get at 8:45!

Hi Im in the queue now in the 4000's. I have 8 people on my reservation, can I get 8 passes

Got on early, but really lost out in the randomization lottery. We're in the mid 7,000s. Trying for 8/22 when we are staying on property.

At opening my smallest queue number was 3800ish, just now at 450. Numbers are dropping fast, which might imply sell out on certain dates? We'll see.....

I had 4 chances open open at 9:00am. I got 1823, 3326, 4004 and 4076 in the randomizer. My confirmation came back on the lowest one at 9:24. The higher numbers seemed to decrease faster than my lower number was going down. I expect that was people with multiple windows open closing them after securing a reservation.

Gah! I tried to cut/paste the attestations in case folks wanted to read it in advance, but I pasted over one screen with another. There are two screens with attestations. The second one is the place where you input a party size. Unlike the SW:GE reservations, you can't continue without putting in a party size, so no worries on accidentally only booking yourself!

Park opens at 6pm for entry, so it looks like that's where I'll be on Aug 8th. (Maybe I'll join the skycrawl for a pre-park libation!)

9:50am and says there are only 25% tickets remaining for today!! Why are they cutting things off so early in the day?? Still 4000+ in front of me so assuming out of luck for today.

9:50am and says there are only 25% tickets remaining for today!! Why are they cutting things off so early in the day?? Still 4000+ in front of me so assuming out of luck for today.
not cutting off early. When I signed in at 8;55 there were 7200 ahead of my. If you are on now and it says 4000 that means there were over 11,000 people online to get tickets. And if the average family has 4 people that is 44,000 tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter