Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic Booking

Hi Im in the queue now in the 4000's. I have 8 people on my reservation, can I get 8 passes
You can register for 8 if there are 8 people listed on the room reservation. Children 2 and younger don't need to be registered.

not cutting off early. When I signed in at 8;55 there were 7200 ahead of my. If you are on now and it says 4000 that means there were over 11,000 people online to get tickets. And if the average family has 4 people that is 44,000 tickets
Well, 11,000 browser windows open, anyway.

not cutting off early. When I signed in at 8;55 there were 7200 ahead of my. If you are on now and it says 4000 that means there were over 11,000 people online to get tickets. And if the average family has 4 people that is 44,000 tickets

I don’t know how accurate that was. I had 3 windows open. And I believe lots of people had multiple windows open artificially inflating the numbers.

Weren't able to get in after being randomized into the mid-7000s when the queue opened. Since we were coming for the event, we're thinking of saving our points for another time now.

Looks like we will not be going. Now says limited availability for Jul 18 and still 2700+ ahead. ☹️

I don’t know how accurate that was. I had 3 windows open. And I believe lots of people had multiple windows open artificially inflating the numbers.

We only had one window open. Unfortunately we were stuck with a really high number.

Looks like we will not be going. Now says limited availability for Jul 18 and still 2700+ ahead. ☹
You can still try on June 12 when registeration opens to those who do not have room reservations. It will be open to all members weather or not you have a room booked or not . good luck

As of 10:07 -
• Like a sellout night to Rivers of Light, Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on July 18 has reached full capacity. Please exit the queue if you were waiting to register for Moonlight Magic on July 18. Please visit disneyvacationclub.com for details about other Member offerings and exclusive experiences available as part of Membership Magic. Registrations for August 8 and August 22 are still available.

Clicked link at 8:48 and at 9:00, there were 6333 ahead of me. Finally got registered at 10:00. Going on 8/8.

Great. I'm through and they don't have my reservation. Guess I'm out of luck. This is ridiculous. What a farce to spend over an hour waiting only to find out their reservation system didn't work properly.

Last edited:
right now, if I click the link from mail, no waiting for queue, it is saying it will be directed to registration page, no wait.

You can still try on June 12 when registeration opens to those who do not have room reservations. It will be open to all members weather or not you have a room booked or not . good luck
Do they reserve some tickets for non-reservation members?? Even if it says at capacity for my date?

Can someone post a screenshot of the body of the email you got?? We never got one and I am curious what it looks like...

Do they reserve some tickets for non-reservation members?? Even if it says at capacity for my date?
Yes the registeration on the 12 is for everyone weather you have a room reservation or not. This is that web page says
General Registration — Opens June 12, 2019
Event registration opens to all Members on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

Todays tickets were only for those who have room reservations on Aug 22. But on the 12 any member can get tickets. So think of today as the Pre-Sale ticket to the main event.

Odd I just clicked on the link again to register and it says there are 1800 ahead of me? at 10:19 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter