Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

Happened to me again about 2 hours ago on my laptop. Went incognito and it happened again. Got on my phone just now and it’s still happening over and over. I just cleared browser and it let me post this. It only happens in The Dis and like others have posted, no one in the tech department will reply. I will just log on to post my countdowns and get off from now on till I hear this issue being addressed.

Was getting this frequently (Pixel running Chrome). Switched to using the desktop site (on my phone) and haven't seen it since.

I have been getting the pop-ups on my desktop computer (using Chrome). No problems on my phone.

It's a total nightmare, this is one of my favorite boards to hang out and read.....and now it is unusable on any platform or browser.

Same issue here! I'm being hijacked by "you are a winner" redirects every few seconds...on my iphone, ipad, and laptop. It's getting so I can't read anything.

Update: I installed the Adguard app on my phone and no more redirects (yet) today. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter