Anyone watching Manifest?

I watched but hope it won't go the way of Lost. At the end of Lost, I felt like I had wasted 6 years watching it.

I also hope I don't get involved and have it cancelled with no resolution. That happened with a show I watched (I can't remember the name but it was on a network) with 9 people trapped in a bank during a hold up. As far as I know, they are still there.

I watched. Terrible acting, especially that main blonde girl
I just watched the first half of the show and I agree...that woman's act is growing tired already and I only watched 30 minutes so far. It's a cool concept, kind of picking up where that Twilight Zone episode left off decades ago. I'll watch the second half tomorrow and I'll likely stick with it for a while, but there are too many quality shows out there to spend time on a dud.

I didn’t find the acting so bad. I wasn’t expecting Oscar worthy but didn’t find it worse than many other shows.

I do like Josh Dallas, he is forever the hero, knight in shining armor, type of character but it’s just who he is guess.

The sister reminded me a bit of Jennifer Morrison in the first season of Once. Sort of non emotional. But hey, maybe that was the director’s perception of how someone would react to what happened to them.

I wonder if we will see some of the other passengers and find out what was going on in their lives and perhaps why they were on the plane.

I liked the show but felt it could've been a little better. I'll watch it again.

I just watched the first half of the show and I agree...that woman's act is growing tired already and I only watched 30 minutes so far. It's a cool concept, kind of picking up where that Twilight Zone episode left off decades ago. I'll watch the second half tomorrow and I'll likely stick with it for a while, but there are too many quality shows out there to spend time on a dud.
If it’s a real dog the network will likely kill it pretty quick. I generally record the first few episodes of a new series to be sure it’s going to “stick” before I start watching. Wasn’t there a similar series last year about a bunch of people from an alternate universe washing up on shore in the Pacific Northwest? It didn’t last long enough for me to even remember the title.

I'm not usually a fan of network shows because of the restrictions they have and the mediocre/bad acting, but am giving this one a shot because the concept was interesting to me. It reminds me a lot of the now-cancelled ABC series Flash Forward that was on several years ago. Anyone remember that one?

I'm curious how they will reconcile the time gap and non-aging factor. I was hoping they'd explore time warps or some kind of scientific theory, but the cliff-hanger at the end seems to insinuate maybe aliens or some kind of being responsible for this. That's less exciting to me.

If it’s a real dog the network will likely kill it pretty quick. I generally record the first few episodes of a new series to be sure it’s going to “stick” before I start watching. Wasn’t there a similar series last year about a bunch of people from an alternate universe washing up on shore in the Pacific Northwest? It didn’t last long enough for me to even remember the title.

I remember that show, but I don't even recall what the storyline was when it was pulled from the network. How about the show where that community was enveloped under a dome? This type of show seems to fall apart pretty quickly.

I'm curious how they will reconcile the time gap and non-aging factor. I was hoping they'd explore time warps or some kind of scientific theory, but the cliff-hanger at the end seems to insinuate maybe aliens or some kind of being responsible for this. That's less exciting to me.
Agree with this. Also not wanting aliens. I am wondering if they might go more with angels? Since the scripture verse is playing a pretty big role at this point for Michela. The whole part of timeline that their loves have had time to heal and find new loves, not sure how that works with the "all things work together for the good" storyline.

Agree with this. Also not wanting aliens. I am wondering if they might go more with angels? Since the scripture verse is playing a pretty big role at this point for Michela. The whole part of timeline that their loves have had time to heal and find new loves, not sure how that works with the "all things work together for the good" storyline.

That may be the interesting part to find out about. How the person they thought they loved wasn't really "the one" for them? Or some such. The little boy was pretty obvious-get well. For others it may take some storytelling.

"The Crossing" - I enjoyed that one also but they killed it off after season one :(

I wanted "Manifest" on-demand last night and thought it was OK. I'll give it a few more episodes to see where they go with it. But yes, I'm also getting tired of trying out these new shows, getting interested in them and then having them pulled after one season.

It was not as good as I hoped but not as bad as I feared. A little draggy, perhaps, but watchable.

I devoted six seasons to Lost and the last couple of seasons I wanted to put my foot through the TV. Every time they promised "ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED", some new "mystery" was introduced and a grand total of nothing was explained. Please, please, please, don't let this one turn out the same way.

We watched it. It was okay. But we've decided that this will be a show that we will let a few episodes build up on the DVR, and then binge them all over 1 night. Also, that way if it gets canceled early, we're not too invested. We're another pair that won't be dragged into another Lost situation.

I like the show. I have a feeling its get cancel.

I did enjoy the first episode. That being said I can see myself losing interest and not following thru with it.
I just binged all 8 seasons of the walking Dead and really loved it.
It"s funny, when it was on the air, I never had any interest in watching it at all. I saw it on Netflix and gave it a try and was HOOKED.

I liked it, but not a fan of the actress who played Michaela. Josh Dallas was ok. I’ll see where it’s going but will watch after it airs....it’s on past my bedtime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter