Best Podcasts and YouTubers for WDW?

The only ones I watch now are Tony + Lyndsay. They're fairly new so there's a chance they might disappear from the face of the earth (always my fear when I find a channel I enjoy) but I really like their mixture of Disney vlogs, regular vlogs, hauls and RunDisney videos (the RD ones is the reason I found them in the first place). They seem really sweet and I could see myself being friends with them if I knew them in real life. They just wrapped a Vlogmas series which was hit and miss (I don't really like when the videos include a lot of other people I don't know and this had a lot of family gatherings) but in general I find their content to be quite solid :)

I'm going to try and find other Disney YouTubers mentioned on this thread. I'm always disappointed because I'm not that interested in rides and a lot of those I've watched only seem interested in that. I prefer when videos feature hotels, dining and just walking around the parks (which is mostly what I do!). I've been watching YouTube videos daily for close to ten years so I've become quite picky. If I don't like the YTer, no amount of quality content is going to salvage that.

Last edited:

I just found
SirWillow

he just started he worked for Disney as a photo pass and has worked at lest tow other parks. he tell stories of his time as the theme park worker and some are so good his videos are about 10 minute long so just the right time. he has a great way of telling stories with out breaking the magic, so hand me caught so hard I could not breath. his Chip and Dale did what? is really good I think it is like number 7 I hope he stays

I'd recommend the following podcasts, especially if you like the more candid approach of the DIS Unplugged:
Mighty Men of Mouse
The E Ticket
Radio Harambe
Disney Dish (as others have recommended)
Wedway Radio

We've posted our vlogs on the UK Trip Reports section if anyone is looking for new vlogs to watch, we're english though so I hope that's not a bad thing :rotfl2:

Some podcasts we like are the DisUnplugged (of course!), WDW Radio, Tim Tracker and a couple of his friends have just started a new one called BLT Lunch Break which so far is decent. WDW News Today is also great, we tend to listen to them in the car on the way to work in the morning!

We're subscribed to so many Youtube accounts but a few notable mentions are SpoonfulofSugar and LivingTheDream, they're good friends of ours and are lovely and Disney at Heart aka Britt and Jared, we met them both in Dallas and went out for dinner with them and they are brilliant, again, another lovely lovely couple who LOVE Disney!

I love Wedway Radio and WDW Radio. Communicore Weekly is also excellent though they just stopped producing the show - still there are back episodes you can check out.

I've started watching ResortTV1 on Youtube to see old WDW resort TV loops. So much fun to see the videos that played on the TVs in WDW from the early 90s and 00s and remember my trips back then.

Aside from some of the other ones mentioned like Tim Tracker,the Daily Woo and Justin Scarred I also watch View from the Cheap Seats,Attractions Magazine and World of Micah also sometimes has some good videos.

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to look into all of the podcast recommendations! As far as YouTube goes, I'm definitely throwing my vote in for watching back the See Ya Reel Soon videos! They're the first channel I stumbled across and I really enjoyed watching them. Also Disney at Heart and Extra Magic Ours! I've watched videos here and there from others as well but those are my three favorites.

I love Unlocking the Magic podcast. Its a husband and wife team and they are so funny together. Sometimes their 3 kids will join them and give a kid perspective. I definitely recommend them!

I love Unlocking the Magic podcast. Its a husband and wife team and they are so funny together. Sometimes their 3 kids will join them and give a kid perspective. I definitely recommend them!

Thanks for that rec. I'm looking for good podcasts that are available in Google Play Music. My old ipod died so I listen on my phone (android). Google Play Music is clunkier to use than iTunes for podcasts.

We watch See ya reel soon and The tim tracker he is good as he does Orlando videos not his disney.

But we started a YouTube channel about WDW & Orlando in general.

We just put our first video up on the journey with MNSSHP & MVMCP coming soon.

Our channel is called KrispySmore if you wanna check it out.

I just found your youtube channel a couple of weeks ago - it's great!!

I love OhYeahTV (formerly OhYeahDisney) and That Sounds Fun

We go through so many vlogs trying to find people who we enjoy watching. My wife and I don't really agree all that much sometimes.

I have really taken a liking to Sprinkle Me Disney. My wife has liked the Disney videos that KyleandCourt put up (though they do a lot of regular vlogging too). We have mixed feelings on See Ya Reel Soon, as sometimes we find them kinda boring but usually both enjoy themissalliecakes.

We're thinking about trying our hand at vlogging ourselves. I'm editing what footage we took but I'm not sure how that'll go. Like it's been mentioned, it's hard to be interesting and like... not annoying. I guess we'll see. If/when I start putting them up they'll probably be a link in my signature.

Podcast I love are Wedway Radio - these brothers know their Disney History and their passion for it comes through.
Thirty20Eight - Super fun and easy listen.
Tomorrow Society - Dan does a great job, especially bringing on folks for interviews on topics surrounding the history of the parks, Disney in general and beyond. (saw that Dan posted above and didn't mention his own pod, it's really great!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter